[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do the right thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1498272206120.jpg (9KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1498272206120.jpg
9KB, 500x441px
There's a girl that I hit things off with, we went on 4 dates and then she asked me if I wanted to watch movies this weekend. So while we're cuddling I go in for a kiss and she just fucking dodges me. Like I've been turned down for kisses before because "its too soon" but she just dodged me. So I get straight up and walk out. She was snaping me how she was really sorry and her emotions are confused. I Think I'm going to tell her we shouldn't hang anymore. Kind of pissed me off to be honest like she just wanted me for attention or something, but we were already spooning and shit so IDK
>>
>>18663981
>So I get straight up and walk out.
Alpha as fuck.

I'd say you made the right choice, unless this girl has experienced some serious emotional/sexual trauma, I don't see why she'd curve you. If she can't give a good explanation, I would cut her off completely.
>>
yeah, that was shitty from her, but you also reacted pretty rude. how about you actually talk about what just happened and see if there's a solution? but it sounds like you already made up your mind. are you just here to get validated?
>>
>So I get straight up and walk out.
That's an overreaction if I ever saw one. She doesn't owe you a kiss just because you were cuddling. She doesn't owe you anything.
>>
>>18663981

>Did I do the right thing?

Well, if there was any chance that she was still interested in getting physical you completely ruined it by storming out like a giant baby when she didn't kiss you back. I think its okay to be frustrated when situations don't pan out the way you want them to but you're acting like a child. Maybe the girl was actually confused, who knows. You could of said "I understand, no pressure" and just backed off and given her some space. Even if she were just using you for attention you could of used that opportunity to maturely step back to reassess the situation before deciding if you wanted to continue but instead you threw a temper tantrum. Hell, even pretending like you weren't expecting a sexual relationship with her because you went on 4 dates with her might of put her mind at ease enough to have sex with you.

If not hooking up with you after 4 dates was a test to see if you were actually serious about a relationship you failed miserably, OP.
>>
>>18663991
Yeah thats kind of why I walked out. I don't want to hang with a girl who's wishy-washy with her emotions and doesnt know what she wants. I don't see things possibly going well after what happened.
>>
>>18663981
Maybe your breath smelled like something dead
>>
>>18664001
lmao at you thinking that after 4 dates any woman worth your time has "made up her mind" about you being a potential partner.
if she's got any dignity, she won't jump into bed with you before making sure that you're dating material and she won't assume youmre daring material after only going on 4 dates with you. that is just NOT enough time to find out if someone is a good match by any means.
if you want to date a slut sithout stabdarts, the go ahead but don't come back complaining about her cheating on you or being emotionally immature.
>>
>>18663998
Who said anything about the OP feeling owed anything? It's not like he's pestering this girl demanding a kiss. Their relationship views didn't seem compatible so OP decided to cut things off rather than drag them on.

Does the OP owe that girl cuddling and affection? No, he doesn't.
>>
>>18664012
>Who said anything about the OP feeling owed anything?
Clearly he did if his reaction to not getting a kiss was to walk out like a child who didn't get his way.
>>
>>18664011
>Kissing someone while watching a movie is now the same as fucking
This has to be written by a woman. The defensiveness and stupid extrapolations certainly suggest it.

OP how old are you?
>>
>>18664017
I wasn't going to keep cuddling If she wasn't really into me. Plus she was the one who invited me to chill in the first place
>>
>>18664012

>Goes on 4 dates

>Storms out when she doesn't reciprocate sexual contact

>Claims "already spooning" as justification for tantrum.

Read between the lines, bub. Relationship views not being compatible and throwing a temper tantrum when a girl doesn't escalate sexual contact when you want it are two completely different things.
>>
File: Yellow Pepe.png (409KB, 623x630px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Pepe.png
409KB, 623x630px
>>18664019
Don't bother, it's just some butthurt roastie. Notice how she called you a child and assumed that you think this girl "owes" you something just because you decided to cut things off because you felt it was taking too long for your own tastes. It's amazing how easily the naggy bitch tone translates into text.
>>
>>18664019
>I wasn't going to keep cuddling If she wasn't really into me.
Just because she didn't kiss you doesn't mean she's not interested. In fact, the fact that she's apologising now indicates the exact opposite.

>Plus she was the one who invited me to chill in the first place
So?
>>
>>18664022
I really want to know how old the OP is. At my age, if you haven't kissed after like the 2nd-3rd date then something is wrong. Are you in your late 20s, early 30s?
>>
>>18664033
yeah, that's how it goes when you're a teenager. once you're an adult you should take dating a tad more serious than "lol i touched her vagoo mate".
>>
>>18663998
we just figured out why you are a virgin, Anon. these sessions are working.
>>
>>18664033

I think I need to reiterate. I'm not saying that OP is at fault for wanting to escalate sexual contact. In the grand scheme of things, 3rd or 4th date is a generally appropriate time to initiate things like kissing. What I am criticizing is OP's temper tantrum. Its very very difficult to get up and storm out after a girl dodges a kiss and then come back and try to rationalize your immature behavior with any kind of legitimacy. There are several more mature ways OP could of handles the discrepancy in his expectations of the relationship versus hers without acting the way he did. Even if he truly doesn't have a mindset that expects women to put out after a certain amount of dates his behavior communicated the exact opposite.
>>
>>18664045
not a virgin. I'm 20 and have been with 6. I got the vibe this girl really just wanted attention from me.
>>
>>18663981
You came in too fast. You should've eased her into it and then kissed. Act like a shy bitchboi
>>
>>18664063
No, he's talking about the virtue-signalling faggot responding the you. Obviously girls arent supposed to just give you whatever you want if you buy them lunch but if she's still refusing to kiss you after 4 dates she's just wasting your time.
>>
You did the right thing, if you would have stayed it would have been entirely too awkward and just ruined the mood even more, especially since she dodged you instead of just saying no.

Either move on if you think you don't need her or guage how she acts the next couple of days before diving back in
>>
Most of these posters are missing the point. You and the girl lack chemistry. The chemistry is not there, but she was hoping for it to develop. Unfortunately, if it's not there after all that time, it's time to move on. Kissing comes before cuddling, at any rate. Unless you guys are young children. Your reaction was rude, and lacked class, but then again, you're probably not very mature in the first place.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.