[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an overweight grill with nasty stretchmarks on my thighs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Bork.jpg (27KB, 326x291px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.jpg
27KB, 326x291px
I'm an overweight grill with nasty stretchmarks on my thighs. I have a $136 dollar cream that I use yet it doesn't seem to help alot, maybe because I'm not using it twice a day like I'm supposed to? And even when it does help by making my stretchmarks whiter I still have alot of pink ones. Should I just wait or is there something else I can do?
Also, is there a way to make my tits bigger? I'm fat and I believe they're decent but...I've seen much bigger on skinnier girls my age. I heard that by eating specific foods you can grow them, but I've also heard that it's just genetics and there's nothing you can really do about it. If I lose weight will I lose my boobs too? How do I avoid it? Would losing weight also cause my stretchmarks to tighten/deepen/redden and if so when should i apply cream etc. I would appreciate any help.
Pic unrelated
>>
Silvery/white stretchmarks are permanent. Use something like Bio-Oil on the red ones.

Nothing can make your tits bigger apart from surgery or pregnancy. If you lose weight, you'll probably lose some of your tits too, they are mostly fat. You can't avoid it.
>>
>>18663731
Nobody cares about stretch marks OP.
>>
boobs size is genetical, but you can try boosting it with food that aids hormonal balance or boosts oestrogen (like soy or bottled water).
building up your chest muscles will also help make your boobs seem fuller/bigger by improving posture.
there's also a massage technique where you slowly re-distribute your own body fat my basically "scooping" it to the desired area (boobs) over a long time. iow, you scoop fat from under your arms in the direction of your bobs for a few years. not sure if it works but i saw some pretty convincing begore and after pics once. might be worth a try.

you can get laser therapy for the stretch marks, would probably cost less than using that cream. that's only topical. the damage is deeper than the cream is even allowed by law to penetrate your skin. you can try massaging the tissue, but you might risk doing even more damage. the only thing that might help smoothen the skin from the outside is aha peeling or derma rolling. other than that, your best bet is to boost your skin health by drinking tons of water, exercising for improved blood flow, eating blanced and with variety to ensure proper nutrition and maybe take additional supplements like fish oil.

good luck
>>
>>18663745
>you can try boosting it with food that aids hormonal balance or boosts oestrogen
Shit like soy can increase your chances of some types of cancer.
>>
File: 1431565243371.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1431565243371.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>Its a "girl massively inflates the importance of boobsize" episode.
>>
almost everyone has stretchmarks, no matter their weight. it's usually not a big deal unless you're looking to be a model or something like that.
regarding boobs, as far as i know their size is only marginally related to bodyweight, as you said there's thin girls with huge melons and obese chicks with tiny tits.
not a lot you can do about it.
although apparently chinese taoists claim to know a massage technique that helps grow or shrink breasts but i'm pretty sure that's just ancient superstitions.
136 dollars for a cream is a scam btw, no cream should cost that much!
>>
>>18663749
i'm aware, but op asked for how to get bigger boobs and that's a way. didn't say it's healthy. it's just going to get the results she asked for.
>>
>>18663731
They'll fade to almost invisible, creams might help, dermarolling too.

They're not that ugly.
>>
>>18663771
They seem to be a huge deal to my mom and other women. I guess that's why I'm so concerned?
My skinny friends say I have big boobs while my fatter/big boobed ones say I have none. It really depends on who I ask, and I guess I've been more self conscious or something.
Anyways, thanks for everyone for the help, I'm just going to try and lose weight and not worry about those things for now.
>>
>>18663731
From a guy:

Unless u dress like a slut (u shouldnt because you're fat and sluts are gross) no one is going to see your thighs until it's too late. And boy, no guy ANYWHERE will give a shit about fucking stretchmarks by that point. Most men won't notice unless they're really fucking huge and even then. Weight loss might or might not affect your tits at all, most fat girls I knew stuck with large tits once they started dieting and going to the gym.
>>
>>18663731
>Spend 136$ on skin care product
>Don't follow the directions
What the fuck?

If you eat at a reasonable deficit and workout/run 3-4 times a week, you will get skinnier, not really lose your boobs, and improve your stretch marks.
>>
>>18663816
i had a girlfriend who was super self conscious about stretch marks until i started calling them tiger stripes (she had a habit of scratching me with her fingernails during sex so the joke kinda worked) and with that it slowly stopped being an issue.
i guess it all depends on the context...
although i guess women obsess a lot more over their bodies in general since that's the number 1 thing they will be judged for. as a guy i usually have a hard time relating to that.
>>
>>18663731
As a fellow fatty, let me tell you if anyone ever made fun of my stretchmarks I would have crushed them under my weight.

I am pretty sure that you are perfect the way you are, OP. Maybe a better fitting bra would help with your boobs but I wouldn't be too concerned if I was you.

Instead of spending too much money on creams and bras, you should treat yourself with going to the spa, going on a small holiday, etc. Self-confidence and accepting yourself will bring you way further in life than any cream will.
>>
losing weight will help and also prevent new ones from forming. use a dermaroller on new marks, old ones arent gonna change. stay hydrated and apply lotion often
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.