[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become famous? How do I stay modest and likeable? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do I become famous? How do I stay modest and likeable?

Is it a natural desire to want to be famous? Cause for some reason I have a desire to be remembered.
>>
>>18663705
I know what you mean. American culture obsesses over celebrity, but also shames anyone that desires it.

Its a pretty sick catch 22. I don't think theres anything wrong with a desire to be famous. To quote Brad Neely's "Wizard People, Dear Reader,"

"... you know, that’s all anyone ever does anything for anyway, the sake of a story to be made of them."
>>
it's a normal desire to not just "vanish in darknes"
once you die. moat people sooth that desire by having kids. but you can also try to create a lasting masterpiece. write a book, music, make art. by only being an excentric person you might achieve some fame, but how durable this will be is rather questionable. you'd need to give humanity a good reason to still remember you in 100 years.

also, you prevent imodesty and unlikeabilty like you would if you weren't famous. by not being a narcissistic bitch. you can still be exciting and interesting without being too full of yourself. look at iris apfel. she's a really sweet person.
>>
Thanks for the replies guys, I do read em and they are always interesting
>>
bumo
>>
In the same position my guy, though in one way I just want people to recognize me and be in a higher place but also being remembered and known for stuff and being able to influence and connect with people from a different level seems cool.

Just want to view life from a different standpoint and see the scenery at the top.
>>
>>18665852
I like that wording and will steal it when I am famous
>>
>>18665881
Not if I steal it from him first!
>>
I'm famous for anonymous content but its hard to monetise off of without my bank shit getting doxxed. I hear a shell company is a way of anonymising it but is that legal
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.