[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need Help /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: prankt.jpg (25KB, 552x638px) Image search: [Google]
prankt.jpg
25KB, 552x638px
How Do I learn how to longboard

Pic unrelated
>>
step on the board
push
fall on your ass
repeat until you can bomb hills with the best

then learn to skateboard cause longboarding is for fags
>>
>>18663638
Start by keeping your balance on the board first. When you are good, learn how to place your feet: one in front facing the front, and your other behind the first, perpendicular (this way you'll be able to apply pressure either on the left or the right to turn).
Then, by moving only a few meters at a time, try to give yourself a little push with your foot on the back - don't hesitate to move a bit your foot on the front to keep your balance when your other foot is touching the ground).
Bend your knees.
If you can, learn to skate with both of your feet: your leg always staying on the longboard can get tired pretty fast, so if you're going to travel rather long distances, you could change your "balance leg".
>>
>>18663742
Also, to help keeping your balance and learn how to move the board to turn, start on the grass: you won't move at all. It's gonna be easier. And if you want to start slowly to turn (and you're not ready gain the speed yourself), go down your driveway (as there's always a tiny slope, else go to a street that is not too steep but not flat). You'll move slowly and you'll get the hang of turning.

Afterwards, you'll have to master this balance while giving a push. So learn where and how to place your feet in front, this is very important.

Also, you'll want to stop when you'll be going fast! One method is to jump in front of the skate while giving a little force backwards so the board will stop and you'll be on your feet. (You can also do this if you feel like your going to fall: don't be afraid to actually fall but if you can prevent it, do it). Another method is to slow down by braking with your foot.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.