[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to commit suicide, give me reasons not to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: l9oaKFr.png (391KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
l9oaKFr.png
391KB, 540x404px
I want to commit suicide, give me reasons not to.
>>
Well you're already alive, convince me why it's worth ending? Tell me at least.
>>
>>18663612
I have realized I don't have any friends, no girlfriend. Nothing. Every day I wait if someone writes me a message, or invites me, it never happens. I feel so lonely. The girl I love so much doesn't give a shit about me.
>>
If you are going to do it then make it clean, I was suicidal once. I understand why I was like that but in the end I realised life was more imperative because I wanted to experience things and full full my ambitions...but like I said, if you want to do it, do it, but first explore all other avenues before deciding.
>>
>>18663620
Why were you suicidal?
>>
>>18663606
Appreciate that you don't have a psychosis disorder. Depression is nothing compared to having your mind fuck with you. Imagine being so dissociated with reality you can't even communicate with people because they see you as insane and weird.That's an even scarier and worse form of lonliness than
>tfw no gf
>>
we can't give your life meaning, that's up to you. life IS inherently meaningless and if you fail to give it an artificial one you will inevitably become suicidal. keep in mind that everyone who isn't suicidal has somehow managed to give their life artificial meaning and you coumd do the same and be just as content with it as anybody else.
>>
If you die now you wouldn't be able to become the world's most successful serial killer
>>
>>18663635
I'm fucking glad I don't have psychosis disorder. But that doesn't have to mean I have to be happy about my fucking life of being ugly af,bullied at elementary school and having 0 friends who would give a shit about me one year before senior year and not being able to talk to girls properly.
>>
>>18663646
I'm a virgin too its okay
>>
>>18663623
I was about 14/15 and suffering from migraines. I couldn't tell when one was coming until it was too late and they were so frequent and painful that it took 3 days minimum to recover. Because I had missed the max number of days at school to miss I had to basically go to school, get a migraine, throw up. And what in agonizing pain for 1hr for my parents to come pick me up. Traveling in South Africa on our shitty roads with a migraine is basically torture. My mom doesn't believe in doctors so I went to homeopathic peoples and shit like that. For about a year this happened. It affected my grades, my Outlook on life, the only way I saw a means to an end was to end my life. I honestly can't say how dreadful it was, the migraines- I think it had something to do with my braces. Anyway, eventually I went to doctors and got some pills that helped subdue the migraines which was a relief. But that whole two year period really affected me badly. I was so negative and shitty and basically felt alone. I was basically failing everything at school and couldn't give a shit about anything in general, and like I said, the only way out seemed to be to end my life. Once I was in the pills and regained some control I went to a Robin banks seminar. Basically he talks about mind power and positive outlook on life, because hey, why have a pessimistic Outlook on life and make everything shitty when you can have a positive outlook on life and enjoy life? I'm 18/W/M and I've never been more focused and diligent. Studying bcom law now and in the process of creating my own startup business. There is so much you can do, see, feel, why end it over something as silly as ' oh I don't have friends or a gf?' I don't have a gf but I'm still fine? You only really need 1/2 good friends and that's it mate. My biggest regret is that during all that tourmoil I never got to spend much time with my uncle, who died towards the end of my suffering.
>>
>>18663662
He was basically my father and it still pains me to this day that he is not here. I would trade his life for my genetic father's life any day. Lesson I learnt, don't take anything for granted, make the most out of everyday and every person. (Sorry, ran out of character space)
>>
>>18663662
Thank you, it really touches my heart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqgTwu78WU

In all seriousness OP, who knows it might get better. Can't find out if you dont keep going.
>>
>>18663606
If you haven't had sex yet try that, then travel to Eastern Asia and/or Eastern Europe and walk around if you haven't done that yet.
If you could wire me some cash or something that would be really cool too.
Then you can be free to kill yourself.

Also are you looking to go painlessly or do you just not care?
>>
>>18663606
Actually attempted suicide at 15, it was impulsive, not carefully premeditated, and i got really lucky with the fall. Still slightly limping 4 years later because my tibiae were fucking destroyed (also had some light fractures on a few lumbar vertebrae but the surgery went well). I ended up spending 6 months in hospital and many more in psychiatric hospitals and recovery communities, followed all along by psychiatrist who didn't want to take any chances and just followed what i'd assume was the textbook procedure instead of actually listening to what i had to say.
Sometimes i still find myself wondering how did i not try once to slit as many veins as possible while i was taking a shower during that period.

One hell of a ride, and to this day i still haven't managed to change a lot except my attitude, i also have even less friends than i have back then but i'm feeling pretty good overall (not on meds, i fought fiercely to stop taking them and i did it secretly by myself in the end).
Once i'm done with uni i think i'll probably start traveling wherever i feel like for some years and check out places to settle down.
There are a fuckton of possibilities and shits to try OP, don't give up just yet.

tl;dr of the blogpost: I've been a great faggot, hope OP isn't as much
>>
>>18663618
Your fucking fault. I was a whiny pussy like you a couple years ago, I made literally the same thread over 5 times and had a rope ready

Now I think that not killing myself was the best decision ever fucking made in my life
>>
Think about your family, everybody you love. now think about the pain. Is it really woth getting away from the pain?

+1 (800) 273-8255 Call those guys. They are great :)
>>
Remember all of the people that actually tried to commit suicide where regretting it in the middle of actually trying it, I have a lot of stories that I can share, cause I have been depressed too but honestly, there's a lot of things that you could do, and if someday it gets better, you'll never know if u r already dead lol
>>
>>18664185
It was were*
Sorry
>>
The worst thing about these threats is, you never know wether OP is still alive.
>>
>>18663618
>wanting to kill yourself because you don't have a gf

God, you're pussy. Just go ahead and end it, man. But I know you won't. You're too scared.
>>
It's illogical, a clear overreaction.
Life in incomparable in duration to death.
Living is easy. Eat, shit, shower, sleep.
Dying to escape worldly affairs is just a bit of a waste. It makes every moment up until now that you've spent suffering meaningless, as you could've just killed yourself much sooner and saved the energy. There's also the possibility that you may eventually find pleasure in an unexpected avenue, and actually come to enjoy life. To miss out of such a thing, and know only suffering in your life would be unfortunate.

There's really just no point. There's always an out of a stressful situation that pushes people to consider suicide. The only reason suicide is appealing is because they aren't willing to make the changes required in order to escape that situation.
>>
>>18664205
this, for real
>>
A reason to not kill yourself? You're gonna die someday, why rush it?

You never know how your life is gonna change. The girl I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with dumped me and took my home away 2 months ago and before that had even happened I was already suicidal

But since the break up, I've gone through so many changes I didn't even see coming my way. I've just about hit rock bottom but I'm more optimistic than ever. I didn't realize how shitty things were with my ex till after she dumped me and I'm doing all the things I was too scared to do or was curious about before and while dating her (Casual sex being one of them, that was a lot less scary and more fun than I thought!)

Try and seek some risky behavior, see how it ends up. I'm in a more serious relationship now with one of my hook ups and they've been a big help in easing stress in my life. You'll be surprised how fast your perspective can change.
>>
>>18663618
Plenty of people have lives 10 times worse than you and still don't kill themselves. I can guarantee that I have more mental and physical pain and discomfort in one week than you have in a year.

Not having friends is pretty pathetic when you consider the fact that someone as ugly as me gets treated like dirt everyday of my life and it's ok because I'm an easy target and nobody cares if you pick on an omega male who looks like a rapist.
>>
>>18663662
It make me sick when I hear stories of people suffering because their parents are so retarded like to fall for pseudo-shit.
>>
>>18663883
What made you try to do an hero?
>>
>>18664275
Are you being narcissist or do you really suffer such a discrimination?
Because I can barely tell the difference with OP.
>>
>>18663606
Don't just commit suicide. Make sure you go out with a bang
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 588x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 588x602px
Not livin hard enough, might as well if your not willing to create something good for our time and civilization. Suicide is the bitch way
>>
You have only one shot at life.
As bad as it is. It is the only way you can experience it.
I was suicidal, and what made me want to do it was the idea that other people have it way better and easier than me.
Forget about them.
>>
>>18664165

Yeah, I'm sure that you want to hear normie level advice and having cops sent to your home.
>>
>>18664205
If you are still wondering, I am still alive, sitting in my room reading this thread.
>>
>>18665321
Then there is your answer. You are still interested in finding reasons to live. You are still interested in communicating with other people. You are still believing in the possibility that someone will give you an answer that will help you live.

If you were really in total despair, you'd have left this thread a long time ago.

Now use that hope and that desire for an answer to find one.
>>
no
>T H E S U N I S A D E A D L Y L A S E R
>>
>>18663606
you will make a mess for someone to clean up
if you do it jump into a river or go into a cave and starve to death, impossible to be found
>>
>>18663606
Aside from above advice:
>Winds of Winter ain't out yet
>Last Jedi will result in fantastic threads
>Eromanga Sensei is still going uwu
>FORGED IN FIRE
>Risa Murakami fucked by dogs is out there

Literally all the reasons to hold off an hero
>>
>>18663606
Kill some fags,niggers,or jews first so you can slow down the decay if you are going to throw it all away.
>>
>>18666053
Not OP but seriously considering starving to death in a cave.
Your post doesn't even is a 1/10 for me.
You gotta try with something that isn't fictional content I think
>>
>>18663606
I want to commit suicide, give me /sci/entific methods on how to do it.

Bonus if you give me scientific reasons on why I should do it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.