[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fiancee falls in love with another dude and they kissed at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1406377918867.jpg (53KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1406377918867.jpg
53KB, 404x389px
>fiancee falls in love with another dude and they kissed at one point
>break up with her
>she immediately gets with him
>four months later still hurt, but doing my best to get over it
>all three of us part of the same sports community
>big tournament this weekend
>my worst performance ever, don't even get out of the group stages
>her new bf gets first place
>my fucking face
>(also mfw I looked in her direction during the award ceremony and saw her beam with happiness)

I mean... there's really no comfort to be given me, right? I've been trying REALLY hard to downplay it, to pep talk myself, but goddamn do I feel inferior. There's just no other way to put it - I AM inferior. This isn't like in the movies where the protagonist ends up making her jealous or have her regret it all. This was just pure /r9k/ material, you can't make this shit up.

Seriously, can this even be put into perspective for me? Where the fuck is the bright side in all of this? How am I not the biggest loser?
>>
>>18663405
>sports chad

OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: 1454287645682.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1454287645682.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
For you, there is no bright side right now. Not every moment of your life can be happy and joyous, and the bad times test our resolve.

You've fallen off your horse and then got kicked while you're down. It happens.

>goddamn do I feel inferior.
>I AM inferior
>protagonist

You're not the protagonist. You're a man who has been hurt by someone they loved. That doesn't mean you're inferior, it means your life has taken a different turn than his. You played the game and you lost. The only solution is to keep moving forward.
>>
>>18663405
Men who have lost everything are closer to the most terrible and painful aspects of themselves, and therefore more capable of wielding them in the best of ways. You have everything in the world to gain.
>>
look at it this way, if you had married this cunt she'd be fucking dudes left and right and upside down to boot

gonna need a good bit of time to heal from this though, I suggest you get out of that sports community and find some activity with responsible mature adults like scuba diving
>>
File: CrowSmokingBeingHandedLighter.png (481KB, 561x445px) Image search: [Google]
CrowSmokingBeingHandedLighter.png
481KB, 561x445px
that sounds horrible, anon.

I've never won any championship or done much sports so take what I say with a grain of salt, but are you really going to just stay down? For all you know this would make a badass backstory for when you do succeed.

If it was your worst performance ever, I doubt you'll do so bad the next time. Train, train, and keep your fiance in your mind while you do so. Maybe it'll be motivating, I think it would be. I sound like i'm preaching shit from the main plots of stereotypical underdog sports movies, but what's the point in giving up now?

Also this
>>18663685
>>
File: quote.jpg (20KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
quote.jpg
20KB, 500x309px
Think of it as the universe now owes you a favor for putting you through this shit.
>>
Im over it.

Maybe youre still attached.

Take a day or two and cry your eyes out. Then move the fuck on. Seriously. your wallowing is giving off bad vibes and if you continue, you may form an addiction to getting off on being sad.

Life isn't always easy, but we move on.
>>
>>18663405
>fiancee
I believe you
>>
Rub one out, handle your responsibilities, let time handle it one day at a time, repeat.
>>
>>18663405
Damn dude, that's fucked up. But I mean you dodged a bullet, imagine spending the rest of your life with someone so selfish. Just accept she wasn't into you and be glad the one for you is still out there to meet.
>>
>>18663405
>Where the fuck is the bright side in all of this?

You lost a girl that is not worth anyone's time.

She cheated on you and she will cheat on her new boyfriend given the chance.
>>
>>18663405
Congrats anon, you dodged a massive bullet. Thank god you didn't marry that slut.
Use these feelings to your advantage. Pour yourself and all that negative energy into getting better at your sport. This is how champions are made buddy.

You are still attached to her, but that is literally oxytocin withdrawal. Power through it. That system in your brain will go back to normal soon.
>>
Fuel yourself. Every day remember this, your lowest point, think about her about her boyfriend and their fucking faces when YOU come in first next year with your new, better gf.
>>
>>18663405
This guy >>18664040 said what I was trying to get at in this post >>18664030 better. Similar shit has happened in my life too and it's proved to be one of my greatest assets in navigating through all the shit life throws at you.

Freedom is controlling the things that once destroyed you OP.
>>
File: 1297726774307.jpg (32KB, 404x304px) Image search: [Google]
1297726774307.jpg
32KB, 404x304px
Thanks for all the posts.

Not going to say I feel better, because I don't. I'm going through a lot of emotions, with the current one being anger and bitterness. I fucking hate everything and everyone. But yeah, you're all right nonetheless. I have to redirect whatever I feel into something productive and grow instead. To let it fuel me, instead of it being an anchor dragging me down.

I'll try. Not going to an hero over a fucking cunt whore, so might as well make the best out of it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.