[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get rid of phimosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
How can I get rid of phimosis?
>>
>>18663388

Use lube when fapping and practice pulling the skin back gently
Pull the skin back everytime you take a piss
Pull the skin back everytime you shower and stretch it a bit while flaccid and slippery

You will have a normal penis within a year if you practice consistently
>>
>>18663388

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/178155-stretching-fix-tight-foreskin-phimosis.html

Some good advice in this article.
>>
>>18663388
Whatever you do, don't let anyone convince you to get circumcised. You can go to a doctor and get a special steroid cream that will help you loosen that shit up.
>>
It'll still be a lot harder to pull it all the way back. Getting a rough handjob from a girl will hurt, so I ask them to keep it in their mouth, ass or puss.
>>
I've had trouble with my foreskin as well. It was possible to pull it back normally, but when I was hard it began to get really painful when the skin was back less than halfway down the tip (?).
Manually stretching it kind of helped. As strange as it sounds, but when I was watching a movie at home, I would take the tight part of the skin and lightly apply some pull on it for longer periods. Just do it as much and as long as you get the chance. It did get better, but I couldn't fully get rid of it though.
When I got my first girlfriend and we'd have a lot of that first-few-months sex, the problem solved itself. The first few times the pain of the stretch still hurt a little, but it settled after 3 or 4 times.

I know, I'm not giving any specific advice, but sharing the experience might help?
>>
sorry for not having any better ideas than the anons above, but what should i do when my 6yo son has phimosis?
he's still too young to reliably stretch it himself and it would be inappropriate if i did it since he's not 3 anymore...
the docs always told me that "it will take care of itself with time", but i know that's not always the case and i want to really spare him this when he becomes a teenager.
>>
>>18663396
>>18663402
>>18663423
thanks a lot guys, i'm going to follow your advices, i really don't want to be circumcised

>>18663429
really? damn. i guess it cant be helped since i dont want to get circumcised though

>>18663456
>but when I was watching a movie at home I would take the tight part of the skin and lightly apply some pull on it for longer periods
lol i guess its kind of boring just doing it without doing anything else
>I know, I'm not giving any specific advice, but sharing the experience might help?
yes know that i know its possible to get rid of it i'm relieved
>>18663465
yeah docs said the same thing to my parents when i was a kid
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.