[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What validates me as a male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png (2MB, 1655x985px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_FUCK_MY_SKINUP.png
2MB, 1655x985px
My self confidence is in the shitter you guys. Its horrible. My first thoughts when I see a average looking woman who isn't obese or have kids or is crack addled or whatever.. my first thought is "She is for sure taken, don't bother." I don't even give myself a chance to try because it seems pointless.

It honestly seems like average women are going extinct or are already taken because dudes are scooping them up asap.

I feel like I am useless as a male because I can't do THE ONE FUCKING THING that human males should be capable of and that is finding a member of the opposite sex. The one fucking thing that I should be capable of and I am not capable of it.

Its honestly a reality shattering realization. Its horrible to know that I am 27 now and have not experienced one of the more important aspects of human life which is intimacy. Sometimes I wonder if I lost my humanity at some point and just can't perform this one aspect.

What really validates a male? I feel like some sort of observer almost. I feel like I am stuck watching the movie of my own life and its a horribly boring film thus far.
>>
what was it that destroyed your confidence so completely? what have you done to build it up again?
>>
Have you ever been interested in a girl? Have you ever asked one out for a date?
>>
>>18663344
Same boat as you. I simply don't care anymore. I'm too awkward for the type of chick i like and i don't think it would last anyway.

Being single also means you can do whatever you want.
>>
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
>>18663356
I guess just consistent failure with no real positive results. I don't mind failing but failing and not seeing results is.. will breaking. I have changed up strategies, tried no strategies, tried going full preparation mode, tried asking friends for help. Nothing seems to work in terms of getting me to a point of relationship.

>>18663357
I have been interested in a few women in my life. One of them I am still enthralled by even though I cut contact with her because she friend zoned me. It was just too painful to see her with other men even though we were friends. I have asked women out on dates but rarely do I manage to get a second date.

I honestly don't know what it is about me. I have asked friends for a honest opinion and none of them can see anything glaringly wrong. Most of the women I date friend zone me which leads me to believe I am so how coming off as not "sexual" enough? It might be my demeanor. I don't have that super "adult" demeanor. I am an adult but I have a youthful face and no beard(can't grow one). I also am not a really sexual person in general(have not had sex and I don't like making it seem like I am only out to get sex).

Essentially, I am just being myself but myself isn't good enough it would seem.
>>
Are you interested in sex? If so, go to a prostitute. It will help you get out of your shell.
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18663381
>cant get second date
Dont be yourself and pic related.

>friendzoned
Keep trying, lower your standards and be bold. Also always show them you find them sexy.

I know this is shit advice, but dating is all about blind chance, a luck.
>>
>>18663344
Bro I feel your pain 2 years of my life I spend on nothing all my brother and sister left the nest and I am the only idiot still there living with my parents at least they didn't kick me out.

it seems that after the graduation I have nothing to do. Great use 4 chan and congratulations you will never get any girls .

Live all your days with your parents. 30 years later they died your brother and sister forgot that you exist.

20 years and you are old man probably died watching TV with a beer holding a beer .
>>
Well, I started lifting weights. Which lead me to reading a lot. Which lead me to making a lot of money. Which combined lead me to fucking over 30 girls. Which lead me to finding a bitch whore who cheated on me when I was the only income in the house.
>>
>>18663381
what strategies have you tried?
how do you go about it if you don't use specific strategies?
>>
>>18663425

I have tried online dating, I have tried cold approaches(I hate that, I don't have the personality for it) I have tried asking friends for hook ups or connects with women they know that are single.

I have tried being patient and just waiting for an opportunity to come. I have tried being aggressive and actively seeking opportunities(going to malls or conventions specifically looking for women.) I have tried going to malls and NOT specifically looking for women.

Basically, nothing seems to really work.
>>
>>18663570
oh, so you tried different approaches at "getting to know girls".
i meant more strategies on working on the underlying issue. as in, have you gone to therapy or tried to pin point what the issue is yourself and how you could fix it/cope with it?
i once have read a phrase that stuck with me: "work on the character, not the behaviour".
doing the first would be like trying to polish a car before even washing of the dirt and scratching it in the process instead of making it look shiny and beautiful. it's just not getting rid of the root of the issue if you try different ways to talk to girls. they will all fail as long as the underlying cause remains in place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.