[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good career for someone who's shit at math?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cv441geUIAEtRw3.jpg (353KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cv441geUIAEtRw3.jpg
353KB, 819x1024px
What's a good career to study for for someone who is shit at math? Something that can also bring in decent money to be able to live alone and at some point start a family, so nothing like teacher or something.
>>
>>18663296
>decent money to live alone
Any job will be enough to live alone.
Give an example of the salary you are looking for.
Also what are you good in?
Right now with nothing to go on I would suggest the military or working in state government.
>>
>>18663313
Not good at anything, mediocre at most things, less than average I'd say, but math I'm just flat out retarded at.
Yeah government job sounds nice, I read that studying homeland security will get you far in important gov jobs, FBI, CIA, and toher alphabet soups too
>>
>>18663341
Those are federal jobs and they tend to have aptitude tests. State jobs are easier and you will only be competing with people who are local to you. You wont get a job at the FBI unless you did something else before that was impressive like police or military or even network security. Are you trying to get a degree first? I assumed you meant straight from high school.
>>
>>18663354
Yeah I'd wanna try to get a degree first.
>>
>>18663368
I wouldnt like shit like psychology or nursing or any of that shit though, I find it boring as fuck. I'd like to do engineering of some sort but really I know my limits and I'll be fucked before the first semester. Ive taken some courses on programming and shit and I was lost all the time... Just stopped going because I could barely understand anything other than basic shit. I guess I'm just not a smart guy, which is fine, but thats why I'd think some kind of government or federal job would be more up my alley but really I dont know
>>
Ditch digger
>>
>>18663296
lawyer if you can stomach another 3 years of school
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.