[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metrosexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6006.jpg (34KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6006.jpg
34KB, 326x326px
Is any other male here heterosexual, but everyone else assumes you're gay?

I feel like I should be gay, but I'm not. I like girly music, I like dressing nice, I like looking good, I dislike sports and many masculine hobbies. I don't act that gay but people tell me I kinda speak gay sometimes. Even though I'm attractive by conventional standards, women don't give me the time of day.

What gives? Am I just a numale?
>>
File: 1471002713242.jpg (71KB, 580x542px) Image search: [Google]
1471002713242.jpg
71KB, 580x542px
you need to accept what you are. you like things that are usually associated with females. and thats alright, its your life you can enjoy it in anyway that you please.

It doesnt matter if its gay or metro or numale. if you like it thats what makes you.

Just enjoy the things you like in life. it doesnt matter what others think. For example, when youre somewhere and interact with someone for 2-3 minutes. Do you think about their life story? what they like? what they do? what has happened to them? where they are from?

No you dont think anything about them and you forget about them the moment they are out of sight. thats how others care about you. so stop caring about what we think. all the brain power that you put into thinking what others think about you will always be wasted. In the end we dont think about you and we dont really care what you do or what you get into.

and yes you are a numale.
>>
>>18663166
Just start waxing your boipucci
>>
just don't give a fuck and do your thing. people who care about what's girly and what "men are supposed to like and dislike" aren't worth your time of the day anyways.

my husband likes music that is a fucking lot more girly than everything i would ever listen to. he likes dressing nicely and taking good care of himself. despite me finding it awesome to have a good looking man, i think his taste in music (and alcohol) is damn cute.

the girl that fits you will think you're perfect, just the way you are. all others aren't a good match anyway and you lost nothing of value. you don't want to end up having to play a role your whole life, right?
>>
>>18663166

Not all chicks want some masculine army dude, just accept who you are and be social around females. If they think you are gay, don't make it a big deal. Take it with a smile and humor, then tell them you aren't. Confidence is key.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18663166
>women don't give me the time of day
You cant ask girl on date when you look better than her. Try to look more "rugged" and unkept before you try the courting process. When your /fa and skin care is better than hers, she is intimidated by you.

Also pic related. Are you a bitch?
>>
>>18663166
Ive experienced that somewhat. Even had the mild gender confusion as a very young child.

Dont label yourself or build an identity or join the sjw horde on this bullshit anon. You like what you like, do what you do, and act how you act.

You arent metro or a lesbian in a mans body or numale. Everyones quirky, no one fits the average, and your deviations happen to be surface gay seeming. End of story.
>>
>>18663166

Normally, women who think you are gay are MORE interested in banging you, they see it as a challenge

But if you look really good they might think they are out of your league, and then it is up to you to make the flirting obvious
>>
>>18663166
>I like girly music,
You and every /mu/tant
>I llike dressing nice, I like looking good
You think only gay dudes care about their appearence?
>I dislike sports and many masculine hobbies.
You're on 4chan, buddy.
> Idon't act that gay but people tell me I kinda speak gay sometimes.
Stop being a head-voicefag and talk with your diaphragm
>Even though I'm attractive by conventional standards, women don't give me the time of day.
Good looks do not replace charisma

Who knows. Maybe you're a translesbian and don't even know it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.