[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2216.jpg (202KB, 1242x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2216.jpg
202KB, 1242x1463px
My man is locked up and I have gone looking for my friends to hang with cause I am so lonely .
I am being faithful but the crowd of girl I am around are just aoooo sad and doing insane amounts of cocaine .
I take a bump every now and then but I'm afraid I'll end up down the rabbit hole .
Am I filling a void . What can I do ,
I don't want to spend mylife high and crying about why I'm fucked up ,
Like them .
Help
>>
find new friends, as hard as that sounds.
your peers shape who you are more often than not, and it's extremely hard to change yourself if everyone around you is not going to be too happy about it.
>>
You see they are not friends . The are just using me for my car as I am for their company . :/
>>
It's not easy finding a proper social network (in the pre-internet sense of the word) to support you through hard times, especially when you're having a hard time right now.
But it is important nonetheless. Do you have family? Have you checked out local church congregations?
I know that sounds lame as shit but if you're lucky there will be decent people to socialize with once a week.
Occasionally hanging out with people that have their life under control can really give you perspective. Just seeing that it's possible instead of constantly being with people who have the same problems you have, or worse.
>>
>>18662966
>Stop doing drugs
>Stop dating someone in jail
>Get your house in order

You won't do any of this.
>>
>>18662966
Find new friends. Get a job. Take a class. Do volunteer work.

Move up a class. Discover that there are people who don't consider it ordinary to go to jail or do drugs.
>>
>>18662966
Locked up for how long and for what? You might want to reconsider waiting and move and have a decent life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.