[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked my Best Friends ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sketch1503843690822.png (223KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1503843690822.png
223KB, 600x1024px
dumb ho shit
Few months back my best friend since childhood got out of a long relationship with her first love. Few days after they broke up I went to his house with the sole intent to get high and make some art. Knew he wanted to fuck though. Went to his room for idk what and I have this weird anxiety about stopping people from fucking me ?? So ya know, I consented even though I didn't want to. I purposefully didn't preform well so he'd not want to fuck me again, and pulled the "omg you were so good" shit build his ego or whatever. Its been months and idk if he told my friend but I feel guilty as fuck and am not sure what to do. He's crazy as shit and still messages her everyday, she says she doesn't reply but I dont believe it. Is it necessary to tell her? If he tells her out of rage its gonna look so much fucking worse. R e g r e t someone help
>>
File: 1503839530627.jpg (44KB, 273x458px) Image search: [Google]
1503839530627.jpg
44KB, 273x458px
>>18662801
excellent blog post roastie.

also, if this is the kind of """art""" that you make, you should fucking kill your self if you aren't planning to do so.
>>
that sounds really inconsistent.
like you actually wanted to fuck but also didn't because you knew it was bad.
before you tell anyone anything you better figure out what YOU actually want, otherwise what are you gonna tell her if she asks you "why the hell did you do this?"
>>
>>18662817
Hello newfriend. It appears you have fallen for what is known as a "bait thread". These are threads designed to yield guaranteed replies from other users. In the future, please remember that not everything you read on our japanese anime imageboard is the work of truth. Especially those that claim to be promiscuous females!
>>
>>18662817
I have anxiety and when people make moves on me I have a really hard time telling them I don't want to fuck. Its not just this situation its happened before, I just can't decline people. Its odd, I know. Him and I had plenty of conversations about us hanging out prior and I made it very clear what my intent was, but he knows I'm a pushover. It was 50/50 I just wish I would've reiterated that I didn't want to, and didn't.
>>
>>18662828
Just the art, the rest is true. Seriously, fucking help
>>
>>18662808
Do I kill myself before or after I tell her though
>>
>>18662801
>with the sole intent to get high and make some art. Knew he wanted to fuck though
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. no.
>>
>>18662851
jesus fucking christ, so this is an advanced form of b8.

do your self a favor and get your priorities in life straight. being an """artist""" is a guaranteed spot on the street, unless, ofc you have rich parents from whom you can leech off.

also, no one cares about your shitty problem, you shouldn't have fucked him in the first place, but I forgot, your a dumb roastie.

>inb4 virgin
>inb4 has never met a girl irl
>>
>>18662846
>he knows you're a pushover
>you know you're a pushover
>you know he's gonna try and fuck you
>you go there AND hang out in his room after getting wasted

yeah right whatever
>>
>>18662870
that's really not that unbelievable, think about how people act these days. they treat sex like it's just going for a walk in the park.
>I have this weird anxiety about stopping people from fucking me
and this level of retardation is way more common than it should be.
>>
>>18662870
I know how fucking stupid it was, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>18662880
Yeah its pretty terrible, anyone know why some people are like that? Its like I raped myself idk man
>>
>>18662896
you don't have to blame yourself for the fact that you react in such a manner once a guy is trying to fuck you, for all we know it could be some evolutionary instinct to protect you from harm, kind of like how deer freeze up when a car is about to run them over.
but you should not knowingly put yourself in situations where that can happen to you, that's the part where you did fuck up.
>>
>>18662908
Agreed, would there be a good amount of time to wait to tell her? Should I just avoid it? If he tells her then I could express what happened, but by that point she might think its an excuse.
>>
Have a (you) and go kill yourself you larping faggot.
>>
>>18662926
just tell her, if she decides to stop talking to you, then you'll have to accept that it's 100% your fault and move on
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.