[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you decide if a girl is just being friendly or there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 287893278937893.jpg (7KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
287893278937893.jpg
7KB, 190x270px
How do you decide if a girl is just being friendly or there's something more?
>>
If she lets you put your penis into her ass, there's a slight possibility she is after something more. Just wait, talk to her after the sex is over and think through the signals she sent.
>>
You ask. How is this hard?
>>
>>18662763
What about her vagina, what if I find my dick in there?

Not OP
>>
>>18662759
Express how much you enjoy her company, and ask her if she's interested in taking it further or if she'd prefer staying friends. If her face contorts into anything other than excitement, you now get to play the awkward game of deescalating that shit. Wave it off, let her know you were just getting a sense of direction (don't literally say that word for word you fucking autistic faggot) and give her space, but remain open and drop her a message once in a while. If she reads and doesn't reply, don't send another. She'll either come to it when she gets time or you're done, and disappearing back into "nah we don't really know each other, hung out a few times" territory is the best thing for both of you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.