[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loving somebody who I can't meet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sad Pepe.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.png
96KB, 332x333px
Okay, I will meet her again in 2 weeks, but it probably will be the last time in this year (and it could be the last time ever). I don't know if she loves me, but I really love her. We live in different places, go to different schools and I don't know if she's going to go to the same school as I will go to (after a year we're going to go to the next school). We sometimes talk over the internet, but we don't meet in real life pretty often. Last time I met her was one year ago (we have both arranged it, and also we have arranged the next meeting in 2 weeks). We're going to meet at a local festival. She said that lately the main reason she goes there is because of me. What should I do?
>>
Why is she avoiding you?
>>
>>18662478
You are fucking blind OP.
>>
>>18662503
Why?
>>18662501
She's not really avoiding me, when we talk we do it for hours, and she enjoys it. We just don't have time. We've known each other before, but two years back we've chosen different schools. It's complicated.
>>
>>18662526
LDRs fail. Save yourself some time and and tell her you won't be at the meeting place. It's time to break up.
>>
>>18662536
But there may be a chance that we'll go to the same school after a year. After all we don't plan to study in this shitty place that we're in.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.