[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad acid trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 1501429955651.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501429955651.png
249KB, 248x459px
>Do acid for first time
>illegal so me and friend get it from some plug he knows
>it's a hard sugar cube and we both take seperate ones
>After 30-40 kicks in
>next 2-3 hours of complete euphoria and it's going well, best I've ever felt
>goes to shit
>i start to feel a small disconnection towards my friend (he's trying to understand me)
Grows bigger and bigger and i feel dissociated from the situation
>eventually feel like no one understands me and i have no idea what's happening to me
>every time i tried to bring myself back the lsd just punches back harder and everything just fades away
This "bad trip" lasted probably 3 and a half hours and it's the most frightening thing I've ever been through. Today i had a flashback to this and don't know to think about it. Does acid affect your psychosis enough that this isn't a rare type of bad trip? Or is was i just unlucky to be unable to handle lsd?
>>
The thing with most drugs is that they do not offer you a static experience like a ride at an entertainment park, but rather change your mindset without being able to dictate how you personally respond to that.

If you want to try it again (which I do not necessarily advocate, but we all do stupid shit and LSD can be hella fun) I recommend paying attention to how you can affect the stimuli you feel. You should notice that the moment you start paying attention to the beautiful/calming things you hear (like some laughter, a nice association) the entire atmosphere should clear up a bit. Like a lucid dream. Likewise, the more you focus on scary or worrying things, the more they crowd in.

Bad trips are not the norm but not very rare, either. It can have to do with a bad trigger but also with personality (like being type A and not dealing well with the loss of control). And they can induce spontaneous psychosis (though I think you meant to say psyche, but still) so be careful.
>>
>>18662421
Thanks for the response anon. Although i had a bad trip, i do feel changed. It helped me look at my life from a more general perspective. Like i zoomed out and now i understand more stuff.
Although i do want to say how horrified i was. When i had a flashback today i can't tell if it's just the acid or if it hit me like some kind of ptsd. I had the exact ssme irrational fear and feeling but to a great lesser extent. Being reminded of the feeling had me pretty shook
It's funny because i was woke up in a slightly hung over-ish, post-drunk state and started reading something about self awareness, then one thing stuck out made me feel uneasy and off.
>take a belief that you live by that's incredibly important to you, put it in your hand and crush it, forget it,
After reading this i immediately thought back to the trip and felt it again, but to a smaller extent. I started reading stuff about psychosis disorders and lsd which made me a little more scared i eventually continued on to the dentist and felt that disconnection again. Lasted about an hour and a half but i was keeping calm as i was having my braces operated on
>>
File: pick your drug.png (71KB, 532x532px) Image search: [Google]
pick your drug.png
71KB, 532x532px
>>18662409
Acid is psychedelic and can trigger various mental issues you had predispositions for like depression, schyzo, bipolar and so on. And yes, even one trip can have permanent life altering changes to your brain. This shit is illegal for a reason.

Do yourself a favor and stick to alcohol. It is also pretty bad, but much more safer in this regard.

>or you know, just eat ice cream
>>
>>18662450
Try to relax and see how things develop. It is in itself nothing abnormal to experience flashbacks in the following days, but they should subside. Don't keep indulging the feelings and ideas you had during the trip for now. Try to not draw any conclusions from what you experience and not look anything up for a week or so, give yourself the chance to bounce back.

Nothing that you describe is worrying to me for the first days after an acid trip. But as mentioned, it should pass.
>>
>>18662452
I am diagnosed anxiety and depression but haven't felt those feelings I've done lsd, but yet again it's only been a week lol. I'm sorry for not including that detail in the first post .
>>
>>18662456
Thanks mang
>>
File: correlation VS causation.jpg (47KB, 648x344px) Image search: [Google]
correlation VS causation.jpg
47KB, 648x344px
>>18662458
Yeah i figured. Mentally ill people and drugs are attracting each other more than horny teens locked in hotel room.

The only real question is how much one causes the other and vice versa. Btw
>anxiety
is normal, everybody has it, only some people whine instead of finding out some coping mechanism like others.

Good luck with your drug carreer. Try to not go into heroin.
>>
>>18662464
Why do you think I'm going to do a lot of drugs. I only really smoke weed and occasionally drink but most people around me do stuff like Nas, lean, xanax and coke; plus drinking and smoking. It's all around my environment and i don't do much compared to most of my peers around me. I do take full responsibility for my actions
>>
>>18662477
Sorry for the nagging, but that is what this board is for. Btw weed users have 10~20 times higher chance to have depression. But again, nobody is sure if it is correlation or causation.

Your best bet is to ditch your junkie friends and become drug free. I know, this will make you party breaker, but really consider it. Because healthy mentally ballanced people dont do drugs at all. Try being one for once.

Try book, csgo, some sport or maybe finding drug free gf to marry later instead of sloozing into another "high".

Good luck in avoiding becoming another human shell.
>>
>>18662483
I have my online friends that i play with from middle school.(ps4)
My "stoner" friends that'll occasionally do a psychedelic or a presumably harder drug.
And many acquainces that do more drugs along with weed. I can't necessarily leave this environment for the time being, nor do i have much friends i can talk to other than the first two categories i mentioned. I do want to thank you for the replies though i appreciate your perspective on this. Becoming drug free will be difficult as i don't have much hobbies other than playing online with friends or listening to music. I browse /mu/ pretty often and that sucked me up for about a year.
>>
>>18662504
You dont have to ditch them, just dont do drugs with them. I like telling my friends that first symptom of alcoholism is inability to have fun without alcohol when we are going out. Believe it or not, having designated driver is advantage and you can still have fun when trying to unglue drunken sluts from your lap.

Have a nice day!
>>
>>18662512
Thankss
>>
>>18662452
Holy fuck. One time LSD removed me from my body. That fucked me up. I felt so naked.
>>
Anxiety can make a trip difficult to handle, if you're not adept at controlling the "flow" of your trip, you should try to stay on lower doses with minimal stimulation until you get the hang of it.

Also, I doubt you got flash backs. That takes years of abuse to really ever have a genuine one, usually.
>>
>>18662691
There's a chance the dose could've been a bit much because i don't know how much is in a hard sugar cube I felt som
>>
How much did you take?

I had a couple of bad trips, so if you want you can ask about stuff. Why did you start feeling the disconnection? Because of his weird behavior?
>>
>Not having benzos on hand for tripping
Now you know
>>
>>18662409
There are no such things as bad trips. LSD cannot make you depressed or bring out Bipolar disorder from the shadows. These are things said by people that have not and will not experience all aspects of the psychedelic revolution.

I'm here if you need to chat, but you're gonna be good man. I've been through lots of frightening trips, and the "unlocking depression" is really one seeing what needs to change in their life but actively choosing to remain complacent, instead using their energy to admit defeat to thier flaws. Thats death, thats depression. You dont need LSD to give up on yourself, and sometimes LSD shows you problems within yourself that you are not prepared to deal with. You fucked yourself, LSD will show you you gotta unfuck yourself.

This is where the work starts, this is where growth really happens.

Its no surprise that there are 3 kinds of acid users. People that recreationally use it a couple times for the ride and say all the dumb BS about "Herr I'm mentally sound but its bad for anyone who isn't" People that take it a lot and turn into burned out husks of helplessness, and people that take it a lot and are the most grounded and well adjusted humans around.

You dont need LSD to be grounded, and you dont need it to be a homeless pos that does nothing for themself. Feel me
>>
hahahaha dude lemme tell you about some shit

I was an experienced drug user, had done mushrooms, 2c-b, various nbomes, dmt a couple times, bad trips like yours before but nothing about what I am about to describe.

A friend of mine acquired some LSD and we made plans to trip cause I had never done real LSD and wanted to try it. So we post up at his apartment and drop. Tabs, he said they were 200ug but not having a reliable reference I don't know for sure. Things started out fine, having a good trip, chilling in his room listening to music, talking some. After a couple hours he stops talking as much and starts saying weird shit. Asking me if we were on Earth, if reality was real. I answer his questions and offer to change scenery but we stay in his room.

Eventually he goes over to the wall and leans against it with his arms spread out like he's being crucified and mumbling words. I ask how he's feeling and he looks at me and laughs a bit. Then he asks me if we did LSD. Uh oh. Yes we did LSD anon, we're having a good trip. All's well. He goes in the bathroom and takes a piss. Comes out and I ask him for the wifi password. He doesn't know so I ask to hop on his PC and get it. Doesn't really respond so I do so. Then he runs into the living room and unplugs the router. I go plug it back and ask what's up. He laughs and I see in his eyes not a human but an animal. Not good. He unplug it again and asks if we did LSD. I give up on the wifi password and we go back in his room.

After a short time he looks at me and says - I'll never forget this - "So this is how it all ends."

Cont
>>
>>18662409
What does a flashback feel like? Is it like in the movies or is it just a vivid memory? Id hate to have a flashback when I'm driving or teaching or something.
>>
>>18664220
Ahhhhhhh shit its gettin good in here
>>
>>18664220
Jesus Christ, this is the worst part of any bad trip. When you're with a friend of yours, you look him in the eyes and you see somebody else.
>>
File: kitchen.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px)
kitchen.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18664220
Cont

He jumps up out of his chair and dives head first through his room's double paned glass window.

It takes me a good ten seconds to comprehend what just happened. I go over to his window and look out. No sign of him. He's off into the night. At this point I realize shit is way out of control and begin packing up all of my things into my backpack and prepare to bug the fuck out. After about five minutes I'm done and pondering my next move when suddenly I hear a bang at the door. I go out of his room and see his flatmate. We look at each other and then he goes and opens the door.

The dude falls through the door and onto the kitchen floor. Huge blood splatter on the door. Fuck. He's got a huge gash in his arm and blood is pumping out onto the kitchen floor. I turn to his roommate. "We need to call 911." He does so and then hands the phone to me when the call connects. I freeze up, don't know what to say, hang up in a panic. Then the dude gets up off the floor, runs out the door. Fuck fuck fuck. Roommate starts asking me questions that I can't answer. My pupils are blown. Blood everywhere. After a minute or two I hear a siren and go outside. Firetruck. Multiple squad cars. Dude is laying on the ground outside bleeding. Police run up and go to pick him up and he starts fighting, screaming. They back off. EMT tries to ask him what his name is and goes to approach him. He tears all of his clothes off his body with insane strength. He is now bleeding out on the ground naked.

Female police officer looking very scared draws her weapon. My blood runs cold, this can't be real. I tell someone his name is Anon, he's on LSD, somehow the cops hear but don't realize I was the one that said it (I was peaking, I don't remember it perfectly). I ask the cop if I can go wash the blood off my arms (clothes and arms are soaked in his blood) and tell her not to shoot him. She doesn't reply so I go inside and do so.

Pic related, it's the kitchen.
>>
File: rail-compressed.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
rail-compressed.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>18664270
I clean myself and go back outside. They've got him on the stretcher strapped down. He's screaming literal gibberish, syllables mixed together in ways I couldn't reproduce if I tried. Interspersed I hear the words "wifi password". Jesus. They take him off, cops start investigating the scene. For some reason I follow them around.

Turns out after he jumped through the window, he ran up to some random people, grabbed a cigarette out of one guy's mouth and ran off. Then he came back and asked for a lighter. They gave it to him. One of the guys tried to stop him and he went beast mode. Forced his way into their apartment, ran through a table. Three men tried to restrain him but he broke through. Then proceeded to dive through their living room window. He then ran up two flights of stairs and dived head first through the guard rail, fell 20 feet and landed on the ground (pic related). That's when he showed back up at the door.

While I'm looking around a couple black dudes showed up out of nowhere come up to me and say "come over here". I go.

"You know something dude. I don't know what you know, but you need to get the fuck out of here man. Now." I realize this is a very wise piece of advice, nod, and move out of the scene. Meet a couple of buff African women sitting on the sidewalk smoking rellos observing the scene. Sit down and smoke rellos with them for the next three hours while I come down. Finally sober up enough to make my way home.

So yeah. Bad trips do happen and they can get extremely bad. I'm just glad nobody died that night.
>>
File: window.jpg (4MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
window.jpg
4MB, 3024x4032px
>>18664302
Living room window
>>
>>18664302
Probably had cp on his computer or something and went full panic mode
>>
>>18664307
Shit, thanks so much for that.

By the way, with that said, would you recommend doing hallucinogenic drugs to somebody who hasn't done any before (me)?
>>
>>18662409
Doesn't sound like real LSD. All my acid trips have peaked around the 5 hour mark and only stopped completely after about 8.
>>
File: kitchen-2.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
kitchen-2.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>18664302
Oh, and after a while those black guys came back and found me and asked if I had any more of what we had done.

>>18664317
nah

>>18664318
Yes, but titrate your dose. Start very low and work your way up. Don't go for a heroic dose first time. If you've never done a drug besides alcohol or whatever, smoke weed a few times to get a feeling for what it means to be really high. Not close to psys but better than nothing. Also I would try mushrooms first. They can really kick your ass if you approach them the wrong way but in my experience the trip is more natural and less hard chemical-ish than LSD or similar compounds.
>>
I don't understand how people do crazy stuff while on LSD.

I took three tabs at once and at most I just wanted to run around my block.

Very meditative experience and few things I learned about my Mind and body
>>
>>18664327
I still stand by there are no bad trips. That was a pretty eye opening experience for you, sorry about your mate.

Hows he doing now? if you dont mind being asked.
>>
>>18664437
haha okay dude

he's doing fine, got all his criminal charges cleared and arm surgery to reconnect the nerves in his arm. Lost his job but working towards recovery.
>>
>>18664482
Thats good. Lost his job for what happened? If he wanst salary and they canned him than thats a bummer.

Eitherway, sending my love to your homie. Thanks for the story anon
>>
>>18664327
Good story and storytelling.
>>
>>18664492
breaking & entering, disorderly conduct, and a public exposure charge which puts you on the sex offender list.

His employer decided to put him out, even though he got all his charges dropped eventually.

>>18664521
thanks
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.