[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i sell drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1729.jpg (65KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1729.jpg
65KB, 480x854px
So it all started when i got my car. I didnt have car insurance, my registration sticker was expired , and i didnt have a license but I needed to drive because my mother has very consistsnt doctor visits for her chemo therapy and her eyes are too bad for her to drive. I accumulated six tickets five of which i got dissmissed like a boss, except one ticket that they gave me deferred disposition probation, i already violated it by failing to maintain car insurance I couldnt afford it so im going to have over $2000 worth of fines , well my car got flooded and since then ive lost my wallet with my ID and everything so i cant even get a job without it but need a job to get money and need money to get a new id, while also managing ways to get my mom to her doctors visits and dealing with these court fines what the hell do i do? Should i start the stove and water whip my way out of this?
>>
>>18662332
With your current IQ you will get caught very quickly, waste few years in prison and when you will get outside, nobody will hire you no matter what because permanent record.

The last thing you need right now is to go to jail. Try to be less retarded and THINK FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE before you do something stupid.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.