[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /badwithmoney/ here? I always end up blowing my pay cheque

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Who /badwithmoney/ here?

I always end up blowing my pay cheque
>>
>>18662232
Always pay bills first, then give yourself an allowance between what you normally spend on luxuries and whats reasonable for your income and cirumstances. If your lifestyle includes no realistic long term or personsally meaningful short term goals then you have nothing to work towards. If your first thought upon getting a check is all the stuff you can get you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>18662232
Make a budget. There are plenty of online guides, but here's the essence

Sit down and make three lists:

1. Things you absolutely have to pay out of each paycheck. Rent, utilities, car, loans, insurance, etc.
2. Things you absolutely have to pay but that can be juggled about a bit. Food, etc.
3.Things you like to spend your money on, but if pressed could live without for a while

The minute you get your paycheck, set aside what you need for Group One. NEVER neglect to do this, and NEVER steal from that fund for anything else.

Group Two may take you a while to sort out, but try to keep track of what you spend there for a typical week. After a while you'll be able to set aside that money as well.

ONLY after you have locked away the funds for the first two groups can you see how much you have left to spend on Group Three.

That means that on a bad week you may have to deprive yourself of some luxuries. But at least your essentials will always be covered.

And once you get into the rhythm of this, you can add Savings to Group One.
>>
>>18662232
bumpity
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.