[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career Opportunities/Haircut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ola3daUXvq1uuers5o1_400.gif (2MB, 395x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ola3daUXvq1uuers5o1_400.gif
2MB, 395x300px
Me: Male, long ass hair (pic and link related) and about to earn my bachelors in Criminal Justice with a Psychology minor. I am currently fine with cutting my hair to my shoulders but I am indifferent about the whole military cut that police usually have. I am interested in all areas of the CJ field, specifically probation and parole offices, but I was wondering what careers I could apply for where I could still have longish hair. Thank you
>>
link. I have really long hair https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTLRK9VerKFXHjXdeSPOiw
>>
Why not just tie it in a ponytail?
>>
>>18662062
I would but I think a lot of grooming standards are involved. Plus I haven't seen even anything longer than shaggy hair on a police officer.
>>
>Worried about a "problem" that can be solved with a razor and 2 minutes
>Not more worried that they're 150 lbs overweight
>Not more worried that they're not making any progress towards losing it
>Not more worried about their horrible self-esteem issues
>Not more worried about their height, which police jobs can and do discriminate on
>>
>>18662045
Grow up, cut your hair, and be a productive member of society.
>>
>>18662077
keep an eye on /fit/'s occasional fat board. I will be showing my progress on there if you don't wanna subscribe yet. But I am pretty much looking at any CJ job, police included. Height wise I am about 5'5 so I am short but not too worried about losing out on anything. Even the military has short people and I am sure they would care more than law enforcement
>>
>>18662086
Cutting it that short is a last resort.
>>
File: 1390214829968.gif (485KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
1390214829968.gif
485KB, 300x172px
>>18662045
>literally choosing a career based on not having to cut your hair

Work in retail or something else where maturity won't be an issue.
>>
>>18662093
I am okay with it. I just have preferences. If I have to, then fine. But I would rather not.
>>
>>18662045
Cut it dipshit.
>>
>>18662100
but then I can't be tarzancop
>>
>>18662103
Consider this. Do you want a job or do you want a long hair shit haircut?
>>
>>18662119
both
>>
>>18662092
You aren't cool, you aren't edgy, you aren't rebellious. Time to be a grown up and stop pretending you're a rockstar.
>>
>>18662103
Nobody will hire you like this. And on the off chance they do, you'll be shoved somewhere nobody can see you and you won't be respect by coworkers.

These are jobs where respect from the public is paramount and you will have none of it.

>>18662123
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>18662125
I can be an adult rockstar. No need to stop the fire through my aging.
>>
>>18662103
>>18662123
be a grown up and deal with getting a haircut faggot.
>>
>>18662133
Now slurs aren't that mature are they,friend?
>>
>>18662132
>I can be an adult rockstar.
You can do that without looking like an idiot you know. Cut your fucking hair.
>>
so this...is the power...of USA police
>>
>>18662139
nah man. I got about 9 months to figure it out
>>
File: 1495583372782.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495583372782.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>18662138
>guy literally looking for any way possible to not cut his hair, including choosing a career based on not cutting it, calling others immature
>>
>>18662145
Again, it's more of a priority. If I have to go high and tight then so be it. One of many reasons I want to get in shape to pass physical exams anyway. I am sure people with tattoos and piercings have the same concerns I do
>>
>>18662151
Piercings are easily removable and tattoos are fine if they can be covered up. You will never see a cop with neck and face tattoos or a nose piercing. Hair falls into the same as these.

Just suck it up and get a haircut already.
>>
>>18662132
No you can't.
>>
>>18662160
But then I cannot roam the jungle to find Jane
>>
>>18662175
I am the next Nikki Sixx my dude
>>
Again check the channel if you dont see me on /fit/'s fat threads as they can get lengthy. I post every Tuesday
>>
>>18662180
Only without the looks, charisma, talent, or opportunity.
>>
>>18662217
just you wait man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.