[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1502749202612.jpg (39KB, 475x389px) Image search: [Google]
1502749202612.jpg
39KB, 475x389px
So I have 2 problems on hand, one's current, another's general.

First;
Just a little while ago I was getting feelsy and though I don't cry or anything, I've been, and currently have, getting really bad chest pressures and pain lately followed by muscle spasms or limbs going numb/seizing and difficulty breathing. It's not a recent thing, I've been putting up with it since I was around 10 or so with the limbs locking up and stuff. I feel like I should be more concerned about this than I am, so I'm wanting to start somewhere (here) to see if it's actually something that I should be concerned about.

Second;
So I've got some mental problems and I know I need help for them, but I'm 20, on my own and have literally no idea as to what to do.
I'm currently in college and I've tried to go to the centers on campus for something like this, but I literally get to the door and just seize. Just paralyzed with anxiety and can't do anything else but walk away. I try and force myself and my throat locks up and again, just feel like I get possessed to walk away.
The problems are things from my childhood that I know affect me, but don't know how to do anything about them by myself. When it comes to doing or having any sort of irl interaction with it, I just can't do anything. Just the thought of it, and added to that, facing and interacting with it, causes me to just freak out mentally and physically lock up.
I've talked to people in chat and they just say "huh you just gotta do it" but I feel like I'm in a 3 way battle between my mind, emotions, and body. Like when it comes to eating, my mind tells me that I NEED to eat, my body tries to, and emotions just take the reins and seize up my throat and make it impossible for solids or any thicker liquid.

Any advice for the either of these problems?
>>
Bump?
Anyone?
>>
1) You should definitely see a doctor and explain this with as much detail as you can. It sounds like a panic/anxiety attack, but of course this is interpreting your text throught the internet.
2) Do you have family/friend you can trust to walk you to the office and sign up? They don't have to stay with you in the actual session, but someone to hold you to going through with it. It is really hard but that first step is well worth it. Life is really difficult when you're alone and sometimes you have to rely on yourself. If there isn't anyone nearby at the moment, muster up any courage and go without thinking. You won't regret it. Once you get in, you can also see if they can help with 1) if you indeed are having panic/anxiety attacks
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.