[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to my first outdoor bbq tomorrow, any tips or suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bbq.jpg (857KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
bbq.jpg
857KB, 1000x667px
Going to my first outdoor bbq tomorrow, any tips or suggestions?
>>
>>18661883
Dont use the washroom more than once every 4 hours, people will notice that you're a freak
>>
If you're vegan don't even bother going. If you have fantasized about being with either of the hosts romanticly, never make eye contact which will be hard because they are the hosts after all. Dont shake anyones hand during meeting them for the first time if they're eating hand food because 1. They don't have time to wash their hands again before continuing and 2. Your hands will too be greasy from their gross greasy hands. If everyone else is standing and Your e the only one sitting, stand up, this will make you blend in more and disguise the fact you Are either lazy or an antisocial freak. If you know nothing about grilling then don't volunteer to try out the new grill or hold the grill master's tongs while he fetches a beer. Only offer to fetch a beer once through the gathering and do so near the middle end or else you'll be the beer mule the whole time. Don't be too loud but also don't be too white, no one likes either of those people.
And most important, don't have fun because you won't anyway since you felt the need to ask adv on 4chan for a gathering that doesn't even require advice but instead just basic human knowledge.
>>
>>18661905
Of course i intended to say "quite" not "white" but either or works. Seriously.
>>
>>18661905
>And most important, don't have fun because you won't anyway since you felt the need to ask adv on 4chan for a gathering that doesn't even require advice but instead just basic human knowledge.

lol, seriously its a fucking BBQ, go eat and mingle, whats so fucking hard about that?
>>
>>18661905
This anon has clearly been outside of his house before. Impressive!
>>
>>18661883
There will probably be holes in the grill but do not put ur dick in there
>>
>>18662016
FOOLED.
22 F thats been to maybe one minor bbq and who mostly just works and stays home with cats and bf.
I guess I'm just imaginative, still solid advice imo though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.