[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad cheating on Mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: spider-man-and-superman-010.jpg (94KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-and-superman-010.jpg
94KB, 620x372px
So my assumptions of my dad cheating on my mom with his office employee were correct. I found a few photos as well. When I found them, I was angry but I don't do what to do now?

I am 21 and should I consider telling this to mom? If I tell mom, I'll be de-railling their marriage so I'm very clue less now. Help me /adv/.

(unrelated pic)
>>
It depends, if they are over 60 don't tell your mom, but tell your dad to stop doing that shit. If they are under 60, tell your mom so she can leave that cheating bastard.
>>
>>18661757
Why not tell them if she's over 60?
>>
If she doesn't have to depend on him to live and you don't have to depend on your parents being together then yes. If they're pretty old though don't do this. Id confront dad first though and see if you can talk him out of it.
>>
Do you still live with your parents?

If not, tell your mom.
If so, move out, then tell your mom.
>>
>>18661759
Well by that time I don't think your mother can handle the stress.
>>
No. Let your Dad be happy and dont destroy your moms state of mind. As shitty as the situation is doing the 'moral right thing' here will cause more pain than its truly worth.

t. Anon who blew the whistle on his dad, caused his parents to divorce, and whose mom an heroed afterwards
>>
>>18661781
Oh shit man, sorry to hear that :(

Yeah, I might have to listen to your advise here.

>>18661757
>>18661760
She does have to depend on him and she's 45. Dad is 52 or something.

>>18661761
I don't know man, I think I'll move out and tell. Or don't tell at all.
>>
>>18661757
>>18661781
this. don't say shit
>>
Knowing their age, I change my advice to having a talk with you dad and really, really getting the point across to him that's he's a fucking idiot with no balls and he done diddly fucked up.
Make him feel really bad about it so hopefully he ends it and focus' on your mom's happiness. Mention what kind of example he's giving you, that it makes you cry at night etc.
>>
>>18661796
Oh and maybe also try to give your mom an ego boost along the way so that if a divorce does happen, she won't spiral down.
Definitely don't do nothing, that's the worst. Your family would in turn be a fake sense of happiness, which is much more depressing than anything else
>>
whatever happens just be sure to love your mom and be there for her.
>>
>>18661757
Change if they are over 60 to never at all.
Women are such flighty creatures, they can even die early (20-30 even) from heart attacks caused by this situation.
>>
Tell your father that he is being sloppy and that if you could find out, your mother could have had too.

Stop being a fucking moral knight, when you will be 40+ and you will be tempted by some tasty younger ass when you wife is barely putting out any sex, remember what could have been a life changing mistake you made.
>>
>>18661880
>making excuses for cheating
>muh mans needs
If they have "bedroom problems" it's up to him to take it up with his wife, not slut around with his coworker
>>
>>18661890
>>18661890
>If they have "bedroom problems" it's up to him to take it up with his wife, not slut around with his coworker

"Bedroom problems" can only be solved by 2 people: it is either the 2 involved in the problem, or a 1 of them and a third party.

In other words: this kind of thing not being solved hardly ever means that just the cheating side didn't say anything, usually it is the other way around it, the one not interested (or not capable) is the loyal.
>>
>>18661890
>>muh mans needs

Yeah, right, as if women didn't do that too...
>>
>>18661903
>usually it is the other way around it, the one not interested (or not capable) is the loyal
Then by this logic his wife should sleep with the next door neighbor and be justified for it because her husband was "busy" and "had to take an all-nighter"?
>>18661912
I didn't say they didn't do it but in literally every single thread on /adv/ where the male significant other was caught cheating theres always one response that goes "muh mans neeeds" or "muh monogamy is not built for mens" meme
>>
Just to throw this out here, are you totally sure it is indeed cheating Op? I have known some older couples that have a certain "Don't ask, don't tell" policy for sexual things outside the house.
Before you play the force of justice, you might want to feel out if you would only point toward dirty laundry that is just in the place they both want to have it stored and piss them BOTH off at you.
>>
>>18662154
This.

Tell dad you know and, like other anon said, mention that if it's supposed to be hidden he's not doing it well. Ppl do weird things in relationships, but if you're not a participant in that relationship it's hard to know what is good/bad for those individuals.
>>
>>18661781
It sounds like you have a shitty father and like you weren't there for her at a crtical time desu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.