[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fuck someone over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FrankUnderwood.jpg (216KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FrankUnderwood.jpg
216KB, 2000x1000px
For the past year this person has used and exploited my sister and her alcoholism, moved in her house where her and her child live. Cut her off from her family and about a year later its starting to fall apart. Even trying to have her child taken away.

He will be evicted and the insults he threw at me and my parents only through gas on the fire. He's the kind of pussy who wants to get hit so he can sue you. So he runs his mouth. I kept my cool and stopped my Dad from curb stomping him.

So I do have his MOST personal information, I'm sure you can guess what.

What can I do with it? I have ideas but want to hear others. This has gone on for a year and I'm sick of it. He deserves this.

Obviously I wont do anything tell some time passes, but I have a long memory.
>>
>>18661417
sites like 4chan and facebook will hand over all of your information. you made an incriminating public post on the same IP that you do everything else on. most terrible things you can always do to a person are very illegal. I think you need to live your own life and accept that things happen you can't change.
>>
>>18661436
>you made an incriminating public post on the same IP that you do everything else on.
No, he didn't. And the IP won't do anything.

Plus, publishing someone's public information (address, phone number, place of work, etc) is protected by the first amendment.
>>
>>18661417
>MOST personal information
His dick size?
>>
>>18661451
>no he didn't
you're reply to the thread where he did that

>publish his info we'll send him a pic with a poopoo in a man's neckhole

yeah I'm sure that'll ruin his life

and you're not a lawyer, by the way
>>
>>18661459
He hasn't done anything yet. And there's virtually nothing incriminating about his post because it's not specific enough. And even then, it comes down to what the details exactly are.

>and you're not a lawyer, by the way
And you're very clearly a white guy. So the value of your statements diminishes.
>>
>>18661481
>listen to me I'm racist

okay sure
>>
>>18661436
He hasn't specified what exactly he intends to do. Only inquired about it, which is completely within the bounds of the law. And if the personal information is something like a phone number or place of work, that's actually considered public information by US law, making OP's usage of it also legal. Plus, IP address won't reveal much. And 4chan has only handed over IP addresses if they break a federal law.

You're like one of those activists who think taking pictures of people without their permission is illegal.
>>
>>18661502
you actually think 4chan won't hand anything over unless it's a plot to assassinate the president, and now you're here to flex on me to try and stop OP from doing a bad idea?

okay
yeah you're a very smart person
>>
>>18661509
>you actually think 4chan won't hand anything over unless it's a plot to assassinate the president
They have before.

>and now you're here to flex on me to try and stop OP from doing a bad idea?
You're not entitled to do so. Especially if it's just because YOU think it's a bad idea.
>>
>>18661417
OP, kill him.
>>
>>18661417
Buy a can of bear spray, a baseball bat, and a ski mask. Go to his house in the middle of the night.

You know the rest.
>>
>>18661417

>how do I fuck someone else?

A date is generally a good start, then try to put your penis in them
>>
>>18661417
Wring him out and use his weak hands to inflict the worst looking trauma on yourself. "Oh man its so fucked he did that to your lip and eye, he must have went crazy or something."

People who wanna play the game of whos technically considered in the right are more often most concerned about loopholes for their shitty behavior. If he is going as far as dragging others into it you simply cannot let him because in his mind he doesn't give a crap and he will continue to do what hes doing because this is beyond logic. Doing something on his level to attempt to stop him probably won't work because you will only be esclading the situation and giving him a purpose to fuck with you in the midst of being harassed by strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18661417
MOST pesonal information would be kind of trump card you should use when the situation calls for drastic measures. If you want some leverage, let them subtly know you've got the card and are not afraid to deal with it swiftly should situations are not into your liking.

Cook it slow in boiling water like lobster so you could hera it scream and bubbling when it boils to its death.

Main priority of course is to keep your sister and her child safe of course. Be prepared to stand your ground and let law enforcement knows if any harassments or slander come into your family's way.
>>
>>18661417
>So I do have his MOST personal information, I'm sure you can guess what.
His browser history? His penis length?
>>
Swat him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.