[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeing like I cheated but I didnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9024.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9024.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
so I've had a crush on a girl I work with for a while, but havent acted on it because Im in a LTR with someone who I am still happy with I suppose, but she doesnt just drive me crazy anymore like the girl at work does. Shes very friendly and does some things that are borderline flirting, but maybe I'm just reading too much into it

but what happened was that there was a dog we had to put to sleep (we both work at an animal shelter kennel) who she was extremely attached to. basically the dog became so sick and aggressive after almost a year and we couldnt adopt him out, but she loved him so much. We did it at the end of the day and she couldnt stop crying, and I offered we go get something to eat together to help get her mind off of it. Well when we did she drank a bit too much and was still so upset she wasnt in a state to drive herself home. so I'm planning on dropping her off, and she mentions (to herself maybe? It was hard to tell with her drunk) that she didnt want to be alone. and I probably shouldnt have done it, but I bought her back to my place for her to sleep it off. we watched movies on the couch until she fell asleep cuddled up against me, and I didnt have the heart to move her. I didnt want to move her.

We've been working together like nothing happened and we never had sex but I still feel like I did something wrong. Should I be feeling so guilty?
>>
Cheating isn't just having sex with someone. You definitely crossed a line there, that's why you're feeling guilty.
>>
>>18661404
should I tell my GF then? idk what to do
>>
>>18661421
Will it make you feel less guilty if you do?
>>
Oof.. is your girlfriend strong willed and secure? If she is the least bit insecure you might wanna keep that to yourself. Something like that could rock your whole relationship and she will have trust issues for a very long time.

I think you definitely crossed a line, but you didn't take advantage of the situation like you very well could have. I feel like your heart was in the right place and YOU are just feeling bad because you have a sliver of feeling for her.

What I suggest is examining what this girl brings to the table that excites you and then looking at your own relationship for holes. Usually we find qualities and little things in others where there is a vacuum in our own relationship. Maybe your current girlfriend can bring that to you, but you have to work at it. If you are dedicated to your relationship, take steps to make things more exciting. Whether its getting a kama sutra book, doing a new hobby together, role playing, whatever.
>>
It's a misconception that sexual contact is the only form of cheating. You most definitely cheated. Your love/relationship priority died when you developed a "crush" and acted on it
>>
>>18661427
I have no idea, I just feel guilty every time my GF says she loves me because when I say it back I'm not sure I mean it anymore

>>18661548
shes not insecure the way a lot of girls I see these days are, but I have a feeling she would be pretty upset..

just her personality is so electrifying, I can never remeber meeting someone like her. plus she's so funny, strong, hardworking, smart, talking to her and the banter we have has felt so natural from the second I met her. We just click I guess

And I guess my feelings go beyond a little crush. I think about her all the time, even when I'm fucking my GF lately. When I was still her manager, she mentioned to another coworker that she was going on a first date with a guy, and I got so jealous I had to stop myself from scheduling her to close that night so she wouldnt go. this is eating me up inside

>>18661570
>"acted" on it
but if i was going to "act" on it, wouldnt I have when I had a clear opportunity to?
>>
>>18661594
Do you remember the smell of her while cuddling... Would you do anything to make her feel better,... Were you thinking what a good feeling was to touch her? If yes, you did cheat
>>
Don't listen to these faggots op, you didn't take advantage of her and you helped her by being there for her on a difficult day. Keep it to yourself though, don't be like these selfish morons who need to confess everything they do so that they don't have to deal with their problems alone. If you feel like you fucked up, suck it up and live with it. No need to make this a bigger issue than you make it sound like.
>>
How would you feel if this was the other way around op?
If you keep it as a secret I hope you're paranoid 24/7 about your gf cuddling down some guy she knows. And I hope she does, it maybe she already is hm?

Grow a pair, you fucked up when you shouldn't have and you know it so make it right.
/end of thread
>>
>>18661402
>Didn't cheat
>"DID I CHEAT?!"
>>
>>18661989
So you'd be okay if your girlfriend did the equivalent of what OP did?
>>
>>18661992
But nothing happened. I don't condone the crushing and thinking about her during sex, but friends are there during hard times.
>>
>>18662034
But you'd be fine if she went to dinner with another guy, went drinking with him and ended up at his place, cuddled up and watching a movie together?

It's fine if you're okay with that, but most people would expect that sort of behaviour to be reserved to their significant other only.
>>
>>18662034
>>18662039
Oh wait, didn't read OP's post properly. Ended up at HER place, cuddled up and watching a movie together.
>>
>>18662039
Granted the cuddling is weird. For me, I'd cross the line at physical contact. You should tell your gf op, she deserves to know.
>>
>>18662051
Exactly. The only situation where OP SHOULDN'T feel guilty about this would be if they had an open relationship or were polyamorous.
>>
OP, you fucked up. Be thankful you didn't fuck up harder by actually fucking her, hard or otherwise.

If you value your relationship with your GF and you don't anticipate she'll find out by any other means, don't tell her and don't breathe a word to another living soul. Take this shit to your grave. It'll eat away at you for the rest of your days, but that's the price you pay for being a dingus. If you tell her, your soul comes clean, but you lose your GF. Ask yourself which is worth more to you.

Also, if you value your relationship, you should cut this other girl out of your life. Putting yourself in a place where you're tempted is asking for trouble and that's what you'd be doing by continuing to hang out with this girl. You've already demonstrated that you make bad decisions when you see tears and if I were you, I wouldn't trust myself to keep it in my pants the next time something like this happens.

Bottom line, not cheating when nobody wants to fuck you isn't being faithful. It doesn't count. People who don't know this think fidelity is easy. Fidelity isn't easy. Fidelity is hard.
>>
OP here. honestly if I thought a relationship would work between me and the girl at work, I would leave my current GF. The biggest reason I think it wouldnt is that she is 20 and im in my early 30s, so the age gap is pretty significant.

>>18662198
>you should cut this other girl out of your life
I cant really do that without quitting my job completely. We work for a small local humane society, even if one of us switched departments we would gave to see eachother constantly. And I've had this job for almost 10 years, I really REALLY dont want to leave. And she is an amazing worker and fantastic at her job, she doesnt deserve being shoved off to a different department or something.
>>
>>18661402
>Should I be feeling so guilty?

Nah. And who gives a fuck, humans are social creatures, cuddlign is fun
>>
>>18661548
I'm such a nerd you mention "role playing" and I think of Dungeons and Dragons
>>
>>18663162
Dude you are essentially keeping your girlfriend who cannot truly excite you anymore on the back burner as the steady home, while you lust after the young girl you would fall over your feet for if only she wanted you and the relationship would work out.

If you have some empathy, try to really, honestly picture how you would feel if you were your girlfriend and that woman hoping to trade you up but concluding that she probably can't is a woman you have given your life to and happily love.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.