[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I Molested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images11.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images11.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
Sounds like a silly question, but my warped mind has a hard time wrapping itself around this concept.

I was at a (male) friends house in Sudbury this past week and I told him before I came that I didn't want to do anything sexual because I didn't feel comfortable.

When I got there he was kinda drunk (which I found out later) and he held my hands on the bed while shoving his hands up my shirt and down my pants. I told him I didn't want to do anything and to leave me alone but he didn't. He even pulled my shirt up so everything was exposed. It was quite humiliating. He kept telling me that I "like it this way." I don't really remember. I am not sure how long it lasted. The whole thing to me felt like an hour but it likely wasn't even close to that.

Anyways I just kinda froze and let him do his thing until he stopped. I just felt like I was backed up into a corner. I didn't know what to do. In this situation you always think you will kick-ass and defend yourself, but I just froze :(.

Anyways, the whole situation was weird and now I feel worse about myself as I am trying to like being touched by men, and now I feel like I have been set back many steps.

How do I get over this? I don't even know what the fuck happened :/
>>
Yeah, you definitely got molested. You should talk to someone about it, you'll feel better afterwards.
>>
>>18661383
the trouble with trying to like men, or women, is that they're a member of homo sapiens, a disgusting species of primate

they're capable of much worse and you're right to have extreme doubt in them until proven otherwise
>>
>>18661383
As someone who comes on here regularly to shitpost about how much he hates women I have to say that unless you're hiding certain details it sounds like pretty clear-cut molestation.
>>
>>18661489
Yeah I don't hate women but I strongly believe in gender roles but I agree with this dude.
The only man who should have any right to your body is your husband.
Tell the police.
>>
Yes. The police will probably ignore you because there's no clear-cut, way to explicitly prove you were molested, and he will walk free of any repercussions.
You will probably carry this weight for the rest of your life. See a therapist to lighten the load, understand that you are not your body, and start learning some coping mechanisms.
>>
The fact that you had to tell this guy you didn't want to do anything sexual shows that you know he would have otherwise. It was stupid of you to put yourself in that position with someone like that.

Women
>>
Why didn't you fight?
>>
>>18661710
I've been in the same position as OP before. It's way easier said than done, especially when you know the person.
It catches you off guard more and you don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>18661710
One person already responded well, but to make an addition: human response to dangers is actually fight, flight, or freeze. It's the same reason why deer stare helplessly in the paths of oncoming cars. Remember the scene in Bambi with the birds in the grass and the hunter? One wants to fly away, gets noticed by "the predator", and dies? That's another reason why people freeze.
>>
>>18661710
As a large, strong, aggressive man, it actually took me a really long time to figure out that other people aren't just capable of attacking others when threatened.

Like, it never even occurred to me not to defend myself when I felt threatened, because I never suspected I couldn't. But after living with and getting to know many different women over the years, I've learned just how scary the world can be when you actually are vulnerable ALL OF THE TIME. It sounds terrifying, and I empathize with women on this point in particular.
>>
Did you meet him on /r9k/ by any chance?
>>
Yes you were molested. You are not to blame. Talk to someone about it. Call your "friend" out on what happened (he'll deny it but atleast there's a possibility he'll improve).
>>
>>18661383
When I was a teenager Inwas groped by a 60 something year old supervisor whenInwas working at a summer job. I know what you mean, time just sort of stops while it happens and your mind warps a bit.

You were molested. Please do yourself a favor and seek help.
>>
you were molested.
you could seek help as in therapy or something, but honestly that might be a bit much, hear me out on this:
by going to therapy because of this you're going to have a constant reminder that this has somehow "damaged" you, and that you need a doctor to "fix" you or something. the fact that you froze up is probably confusing and comes with a host of other nasty thoughts at the back of your head, but it is a natural panic response, your lizard brain taking over. don't feel like it says something about your actual self.

there's 2 things that can immediately help you. the first and most obvious one is support by close friends you can really trust.
the second is a bit more tricky, and that is justice. know someone who can beat him up and would do it knowing what happened? it might seem archaic/ghetto but it truly works wonders to help you sleep better at night.
if you feel unsafe, you can also start a self-defence course for women, they're really handy anyways.

if all of the above does not help you, THEN you can seek the help of a shrink.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.