[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more sexually aggressive? I feel like an huge idiot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3028.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3028.png
8KB, 509x619px
How to be more sexually aggressive? I feel like an huge idiot. I'm the type of guy you could give many signals that you are interested and I still wouldn't get it. Looking back I realize there have been many opportunities to get with girls but I either pussied out or noticed too late that she was into me. There have been few instances where I made moves on girls and surprisingly it went well even with a girl who I thought hated me (I was drunk, that's why I made a move on her).
I think everything would be easier if I was just one of those sexually aggressive guys who take every opportunity to hit on girls. Every guy around me seems to have that natural drive to flirt with girls they like and I'm just standing here surprised how easy it looks for everyone else.
I'm just inept as fuck when it comes to sexual attraction although I have been called attractive many times, people think I'm funny and it happens that girls show interest in me. I don't get nervous around girls. I just don't get it.
21 year old virgin going to uni btw.
>>
just be yourself around girls, be engaging and funny, and be you. don't think about trying to get that pussy. when a girl starts hanging around you, laughing at your jokes, that's a good sign. do some very innocent, occasional touching and see how she responds. if she enjoys it, keep chatting her up, then create a situation where you two will be alone. go for a walk, say you had plans to go somewhere else, that sort of thing. say you're planning on watching a movie at your place, or say you'll kick her ass at cards or something. if she's game she'll come with you and end up at your place (or hers). badda bing badda boom.
>>
>>18661395
that's cool and all and I didn't have problems with that part so far but how do I get sexual since apparently as a guy it's all on me to make it sexual and take the initiative
>>
>>18661373
I'm not the lovemaster, so I can't tell you about what level of aggression you're supposed to have.

all I can say that is leaning towards being more aggressive, since you asked for that, is

a. all new and uncertain relationships come with a level of awkwardness that is nobody's fault
b. all of the women who were so aggressive I didn't need to be turned out to be fucked in the head
>>
Alcohol.
>>
>>18661373
Bumping because I have the same fucking problem, fuck.
>>
As one anon already mentioned, you need to check for the signals. Does she listen to what you're saying? Is she laughing at your jokes? When you talk, does she switch her eyesight between your eyes and lips as you speak? Look at small things.

And then you need to create a situation in which you're alone. I smoke and most of my friends smoke, so 90% of the times I got laid was when I was talking with a girl on a party and went to smoke a cig with her.

Alcohol is good, but don't use it as a rapedrink. Drinking is cool, but if you drink too much you're going to be too sexually aggressive. I know people who normally are very shy but then try to play Casanova after 10 shots.
>>
>>18661373
I'm kind alike you OP. All the chicks I've been with me practicaly had to jump on me otherwise they'd be put in the friend "bin" I put everyone. Also I'm blind as shit to signals. Like clinicaly blind
>>
this could help, but might not be an option:
go out for a weekend with friends, somewhere where you know no one will ever remember you. kinda like vegas.
once there, go to a normie-ass club and start hitting on girls, get super drunk, do whatever it takes, now here's the kicker: it's not the one who gets laid who wins, it's the one who has had the most girls reject him that night. the goal is not having drunk sex in a hotel, the goal is realizing that getting rejected is not a big deal.
>>
>>18664171
ree normies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.