[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being a pushover beta bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464656594831.jpg (27KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1464656594831.jpg
27KB, 402x402px
My ex cheated on me. Ghosted me after that, kept sparse contact but never actually left. Kept seeing the guy behind my back (I watched her snapchat location). Still would talk to me saying nothing happened (yeah right) etc and she's just confused and doesn't know if she wants to break it off or not.

I know this is all bullshit. But part of me wants to stay. Part of me wants to give her another chance. This is retarded. I know it is. But despite that I still don't want to leave. It's like I'm accustomed to abuse and think I deserve it. How do I stop being a fucking bitch and just leave?

Someone please slap some sense into me.
>>
Fuck that cheating whore,
Why would you put up with her shit
>>
>>18661330
Literally beat the shit out of the guy who she cheated with then bitch the shit out of her and leave.
>>
hey, you're me 15 years ago. break it off with the girl, be direct and brief, and stop talking to her. then you should get relationship coaching and/or therapy, while you perform actions/tasks to boost your self esteem. exercise also helps a ton.

i know it feels like you're trapped now, but if you do these things, you'll grow out of it.
>>
I am really fucking sorry I didn't break off with my cheating gf asap,
Wasted so many years
Learn from my mistake Anon
>>
>>18661330
Why do all you white guys like girls that fuck other men? Are you born that way or is it learned behavior?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.