[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confusion about a friend's texting habits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (242KB, 363x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 363x469px
To keep it short, my friend will often go for 50 minutes to an hour without reading my texts. This wouldn't be a problem under normal circumstances, yet they often open the app 3-4 different times before responding.
I'm worried that they simply don't want to continue the conversation when they do this. Am I just being delusional and making stupid assumptions? Why would someone open a texting app with no intention of responding to all their texts? I don't know anyone else who does this so it strikes me as odd.
>>
Odds
1. Your convo is boring
2. He's bored, and goes through his apps
3. Busy and replies to newest texts
>>
I used to act similarly to your friend when i still had a decent amount of conversations going. Most of the times it was because i either had to think deeply about what to answer or was too taken by more important issues concerning that specific person to be able to keep on the small talk as if everything was alright.
Every now and then i was actually busy doing other stuff and just checked the message preview.
>>
>>18661305
I'm probably putting too much thought into it, frankly. I've known him for years and trust him more than anyone else, so the likelihood that he doesn't want to talk to me is pretty low.
Thanks for being an objective perspective on this.
>>
>>18661310
It's not that he is leaving me on read, he simply isn't viewing my texts at all.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.