[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starvation diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

Yes I know the repercussions, I've done one before due to incidental reasons... I just want to do one for about a couple months, cut my calorie counts to bare minimum and lose about 40-50 lbs. I just want to know if there's any supplements I could use, and a minimum of activity to deter muscular loss.
>>
>>18661278
If you lose weight like that you're not going to keep it off. What's the point?
>>
Don't do it. No more than 500 calorie deficit.

Also, how old are you? Gender?
>>
>>18661282
Male 24
>>
>>18661280
Why would he gain it back?
>>
>>18661280
Except I did once. I only gained it back because I as told to. Buzz off if you're just going to tell me "not to do it."
>>
>>18661297
Because at the end of it his metabolism will be slowed and his body will store fat a lot faster.

>>18661278

OP if you have this big of a weight conscious problem.you need a therapist not a diet.
>>
>>18661302
Thanks for useless thread anon. Cause what I need is you to spit the same old crap back at me. I don't need a therapist, I need to lose weight and not because I'm "weight conscious." I have legitimately unhealthy extra body weight and I do not find it acceptable or necessary. My BMI is borderline Obese and I'd rather not be.
>>
Just do intermittent fasting. 2 non-consecutive days per week of no more than 500-750 calories. It takes some time but you shed the weight without doing a fucking thing
>>
>>18661278
honestly dating is not the answer... you can starve your self to death and take years or you can work out and burn off excess cal's by jogging going for walks and lifting.... The key to a good and true weight loss is ballance... intake cals that are ranging for your age, hight and so forth.. witch you can find on line then see what it would take to burn 40% of those cals and thats how you loose weight... 60% of your body's daily cals is required for life and normal function... the rest is just stored, look that up then find what works for you eating a proper diet and cals followed by working out will show not only loss but muscle gains rom just normal exercise aone... do not do fad diets or starve your self they will only screw up your body... hope this helps ya out some..
>>
>"I want to lose weight!"
>Ok! Just cut your daily intake by about 25%
>"That sounds hard, I'm going to cut it by 100%. I know I can't control my binge eating on an average day, but I'm confident that I'll be able to double down, despite all evidence and experience to the contrary."

I fucking hate these threads. You gain weight back because you never took the one hour out of your daily eight in front of the computer to educate yourself on how to eat like a functioning person. But you're gung ho for whatever stupid fad diet has you lose 5lbs of water weight by eating handfuls of salt.

Just fucking eat chicken and rice. Literally just eat chicken and rice every day until you physically cannot. You will never eat so much chicken and rice that you accidentally exceed your daily macros.

There, I lost you 50lbs in about 5 months with absolutely 0 effort or suffering on your part. This is the best advice you will EVER get on this board.
>>
>>18661810
Not him, but I fully agree with you.
Only difference is that I occasionally throw in boiled eggs and greens with this mix.

Seriously, I never thought I could shed so much in such a short time. Thanks brown rice for existing to taste better than the other rices.
>>
>>18661810
And a lot of broccoli
>>
>>18661810
not OP but an anorexic here,
>50lbs in 5 months
Thats a long ass time to wait if he actually can pull off the diet to get the same results much faster.
I lose about a pound a day when I'm not being forced to eat.
>>
>>18661838
Yeah but the whole point is that OP lives to enjoy his weight loss
>>
>>18661842
I'm still alive. People act like if youre anorexic you're gonna drop dead within a week. The effects are exaggerated, you just feel tired but pretty.
And occasionally black out but not for very long. Pretty cheap price to pay for beauty if you ask me. But according to normies my opinions are invalid due to brain problems anyway.

Just saying, it does work if you have the will power. Only thing keeping me fat is my friends and family who are very much on to me but know I'll bolt if they try and send me to a psyche ward strategically forcing me into situations where if I don't eat it's weird and then I'd have to admit to there being a problem.

Wish I could master the art of puking, I have like no gag reflex.
>>
>>18661846
Yeah you sound like you've got it together
>>
>>18661849
Being attractive in todays world takes a lot of work, what can I say.
If I ever want to bag a man I gotta compete with the rest of the skinnies.
>>18661278
Might look up the proana boot camp.
>>
>>18661854
>Being attractive in todays world takes a lot of work, what can I say.
Not really, I lost nearly 100lbs doing exactly what I told OP, like six years ago. I don't even work out or diet anymore, I put on enough muscle to chew up whatever surplus I eat, and I eat whatever I want. Also I get pretty far on humor, I'm not that handsome.

>If I ever want to bag a man I gotta compete with the rest of the skinnies
Or you could attract a person who appreciates a healthy girlfriend over the skinniest one. There are all types, why would you want to attract someone to whom your most attractive feature is an illness?
>>
>>18661302
>Because at the end of it his metabolism will be slowed and his body will store fat a lot faster.

Nice meme Bro.

t. Guy who's lost 50 lbs on a 1k/no food diet and still counts his calories and everything evens out to what it should be
>>
>>18661897
Yeah and it probably took you forever to do that. This method takes like a month or 2 not half a year or more. Times a wastin you're only in your prime once.

And sure I'd love to live in a disney movie where guys will date a fat sack of shit for her good ""personality"" but that just isn't real life. Looks are the only valuable thing a woman has to give to men. They already have everything else they just need a smokin hot gf to show off and brag about
>>
>>18661278
It never works op.

I got frustrated because I plateaued after a 15 pound weight loss. I tried dropping my calorie intake even further, to about 600-800 calories per day. I lost about 3 pounds in a month until I plateaued again and just felt miserable.

Then I got stressed, crashed and binged again.

I learned about TDEE. I went from sedentary to active. And I increased calorie and protein intake. I'm finally losing weight again.

A calorie counting app like Lose It will adjust this for you as your weight drops. I always think I have the strength to go to extremes to lose weight, but I don't.
>>
>>18663053

>blah blah blah I'm mentally ill broken goods.

It's bad enough you're trying to pawn your twisted ideas about weight loss on to other people. Why don't you go find a therapist instead of trying to get OP to hurt themselves like you hurt yourself?
>>
>>18663053
God youre bitter as fuck. If you don't want to take advice then why make the thread? Go starve yourself and you'll see how fucked up you'll look in a month or two.

If you actually do lose weight from this you'll go from fat to flabby, your teeth will get fucked up, your hair will dry and fall out, your lower stomach will droop.

But hey, you claim you'll bag a man like that. Good luck
>>
File: start lifting weights.jpg (335KB, 618x717px) Image search: [Google]
start lifting weights.jpg
335KB, 618x717px
theres only one diet that works.

eating a healthy balance of all meals with light or moderate exercise. there is no other way around this. there is no liquid or food or magazine to keep you healthy.

Youre going to have to dedicate a 1 of your life developing good habits to follow. it took me 2 years to fully kick away my habit of sugar foods and drinks. Now im disgusted when i see myself or others doing something so unhealthy.

Losing weight is great and all but that wont fix your problems because the bad habits that you have developed over a lifetime will still be there. youre going to have to train yourself to eat right and less. while at the same time removing the urge to stuff yourself with cravings.
>>
>>18663100
Therapy doesn't do anything for anyone. You can sit around and bitch about your problems and never get any solid advice or plan on how to fix them here on 4chan for free.
>>18663125
Not my thread buddy boy
dis me>>18661838

Strangely none of that happened to me, maybe you just are pedaling the media's biased crap and fear tactics lol
Worst thing that's happened to me since I stopped eating like a fucking pig is occasional black outs.
>>
>>18661278
Take a multivitamin every day, and eat a small amount of protein containing food. When you start to feel lightheaded/dizzy, or hallucinate, eat a small meal containing protein, like a taco bowl at Chipotle. Lift weights at least twice per week to limit muscle atrophy. Drink water. Track your weight, and know that about 5-10 lbs of lost weight is just your colon being empty.

I learned this from a girl who lost 100lbs in 6 months. I used it to drop 40 lbs in about 3 months, and then get into the best shape of my life. Building healthy habits will keep you in good shape, or get you there in about 2 years. Crash dieting is when you need to stop being a fatass NOW.
>>
>>18661278
Send pic of your body OP.

A lot of the time people needn't lose as much weight as they think :( you may have body disphormia! I wouldn't want to recommend anything if this was the case
>>
If you really want to lose weight, and keep muscle, then you do not want to starve yourself. Even if you somehow keep muscle this way, you'll probably get too hungry and binge on unhealthy food.

Here's what I recommend. Eat chicken and brown rice, lift a fuck ton (at least an hour 6 days a week), do jump rope as cardio, and supplement your diet with whey protein and creatine. Also, completely cut sugar out of your diet (besides fruit and all that healthy shit). If you are consistent, I garuntee that you will be able to keep most of your muscle and lose your goal weight.
>>
>>18663157
I was hit by a car someone was driving while they blacked out because they were negligent of their health. Ruined my firefighting career I had been working towards.

But hey at least you're skinny.
>>
>>18663053
I'm in my prime now, because I you care of myself properly and not like an impatient teenager
>>
>>18661278

Why not learn how to eat sustainable over time? You either burn or gain weight all the time, if you master how to eat ONLY what you need and a little bit less the weight will go down naturally and slowly. Your skin will follow and you won't feel deprived.

>>18661810

This advice is good, meal planning is everything. I know people say we should eat in variety. But if you eat the same thing for breakfast, dinner and evening every day and nothing else you will lose weight. The food culture in today society is pretty messed up! Barely anyone eats to live anymore in the west, people eat for any reason all the time.
>>
>>18663403
People crash their cars all the time. Hard to avoid. Besides, you probably would have ruined your career anyway saving some dumb family from their house fire because they were negligent to their house.

I'm ruining my life by being fat and single, and this is the only way to correct it quickly enough. If I'm too slow I'll still be single because I'm too old to fuck.
>>18663410
While all my friends get boyfriends left and right without a single struggle, because they were born naturally skinny and beautiful, I'm sitting here alone because I'm fat and disgusting. Didn't win the genetic lottery so I have to work at it.
I'm impatient because I spent my teenage years being obese and it's the biggest regret of my life, because if I were like my friends I would have gotten a long term bf in high school that would have carried over to now like it's supposed to be, and I'd be planning my wedding right now like they are. I'm behind and need to catch up fast. This is the only way to catch up.
>>
Get a physically demanding job and you could lose 50lbs while eating more.
>>
Starving yourself will not work in the long run.
>>
>>18663659
Tell that to these beauties.
>>
>>18663665

They will have to keep starving over time to keep the weight like that. Meaning deprivation over a long period of time. Some very beautiful females eat a lot of the right foods and keep the weight off by exercising.
>>
>>18663674
Yeah and then they get all hulky with muscles. Gross.
If you just eat the bare minimum you get to be hot forever. Still get what you need to live, still get to be skinny.
>>
>>18663680

Hm you sound anorexic. What do you think of eugenia cooney? Either way there is more to life than being hot. And I have been told that if you are eating under 1100 calories per day for a long period of time can cause heart damage and other health problems.

I agree that feelign slim is better than feeling fat, I have been on both ends of the scale. Though when I was at my skinniest I had no energy or motivation. I prefer fitspiration now, what i prefer the most is my mindset.
>>
>>18663702
>Either way there is more to life than being hot.
lol yeah being sad and lonely.
>>
>>18661278
People who lose big amount of weight very fast tend to gain it back (scientifically speaking).

If you want to lose weight and stay thin, change lifestyle. Work out, eat healthy, count calories.
I lost over 80 lbs just by eating decently and working out. I stayed at my target weight for 5 years now.
>>
intermittent fasting

Post your weight and height and Body fat if possiple
>>
>>18663743
I'm 190 cm tall and weigh 77 kg.
(Not OP)
>>
>>18663548
Getting injured in the line of duty would take care of my family for the rest of their lives. Instead, I was robbed of that, and also the years I spent preparing. You can delude yourself all you want, but the fact of the matter is that your stupid bullshit effects people in ways you couldn't imagine. He happened to hit me because he neglected his health and blacked out behind a wheel. I could've been killed, but instead was robbed of my life's work, because some chump thought "Hey, what's the big deal, I just pass out once and a while".

Also,
>Diet for six months
>Look good for six years

>Starve yourself for two months
>Look ""good" for two months, until you eat a bagel

You think you've got it figured out, but in reality you're inefficient as shit.
>>
Raymond Peat Phd.

Best diet ever made. It is the future. He just studied everything, made no profit so he's not a salesman

And the more I tell you, the less work you will do yourself. This is why I'm not going to help people as much, they have to want it themselves.
>>
>>18663680
This is such a stupid excuse. It is IMPOSSIBLE to accidentally get "too big".

I need to eat a large pizza and a dozen eggs every day minimum to even hit my bulk maintenance. If you want to build even a pound of muscle, you need to eat until you're sick at every meal, and then cram down another helping.

Nobody gets big on accident.
>>
>>18661838
You carry about 8lbs of shit and 5lbs of water on any given day.

So no, you don't. Even starving yourself to extremes only nets you a maximum of two lbs of fat a week.

Incidentally, this is also the average you lose with proper diet and exercise, because it's the actual bodily limit.

So no, you're not actually losing weight faster than someone who is doing it in a healthy fashion. And you'll blow up as soon as you start eating again, whereas anyone who put in a little effort now has a calorie sink that lasts pretty much forever, because homeostasis is a thing.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.