[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be a woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: alpha-woman-600-wide.jpg (173KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-woman-600-wide.jpg
173KB, 600x399px
What does it mean to be a woman?
>>
>>18661042
I imagine it's like being a 9 year old forever.
>>
What does it mean to be a man?

What is life?

How does it feel to bleed every month?

How does it feel to have all that excess fat on your boobs?

How does it feel to submit yourself to others?
>>
Like a pampered prince who has no real power.
>>
I believe you're looking for this op.
>>
File: 1502909675477.jpg (4KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1502909675477.jpg
4KB, 192x192px
>>18661067
Holy shit you're right.
>>
>>18661042
To have a whole between your legs that bleeds every month.
>>
>>18661068
>What does it mean to be a man?
Have a benis
>What is life?
A series of complex chemical reactions.
>How does it feel to bleed every month?
It fucking sucks. It hurts and it's gross and it causes breakouts and bloating and crying.
>How does it feel to have all that excess fat on your boobs?
It's alright, I guess, so long as they are properly holstered. Boobs are soft and comfy.
>How does it feel to submit yourself to others?
It's fucking awesome in the context of sexual roleplay.
>>
op, you should have asked what it means to be a worthy woman.
>>
>>18661067
Jesus
I do wonder what being a mother would be like, but realise that a man can breed until death - so we always have that value
>>
Serious answer, for whoever wants it. I feel like most women feel more like women than men feel like men. Perhaps in part because you are more directly confronted with it (whether because of periods etc or because of sexual attention) and are much more often addressed as a woman (as in "we need a woman for this" "what do you as a woman think of" "women are not as good as men at x") first. Obviously women don't go around being aware of their boobs all the time, but I do feel like men experience their own gender as more neutral and feel more like just people and less expressly like men. I guess that might also have something to do with "you're not a (real) woman" not being a popular insult. It seems more like a biological reality in people's eyes and less like something to strive towards.

Your presence is less neutral. You do not blend in quite the same way. This probably changes somewhat with aging but as a young woman, I cannot just go about my business in the same way, especially at "odd places" like walking the street at night, a gas station, or a local shabby pub. This has advantages and downsides. People are quicker to help you, men and women are friendlier and less guarded to you. They are more likely to smile or say something kind just for the sake of that. The downside is that the expectations are higher for you. Behavior that for a man would just be ruled as him being gruff or silent, gets you ruled a bitch. You need more perkiness, more overt friendliness to be deemed polite and pleasant. This is not limited to men btw. I catch myself upholding men and women to those same standards. Women are expected to be more accommodating and more oriented towards other people. It is also much more common for people to spontaneously comment on you (your looks, clothes, what you are doing and how) and you cannot tell them to mind their own business (or well you can, but again, it's seen as bitchy). Post too long..
>>
>>18662608
Same for sexual attention. The pros are that you get to be passive in many cases (though not every single woman can afford to, depending on her looks and the region) and still reasonably expect someone to make a pass at you every now and then. The downside is that some men expect you to indulge their flirting or racy questions/comments, and once again, you're frigid or bitchy if you tell them off without beating around the bush. It is better to joke about it and implicitly let them know that it isn't any concern of theirs, or to reciprocate the flirty tone but basically scold them for perving, or they will feel humiliated and take it out on you. There's a type of older men who feels like women are great but that it is as much his right to enjoy their time, pleasantries and charm as to feel the sunlight, and what kind of day she's been having or what her personality is doesn't come into account.
Whether or not the positives win out in this equation depends entirely on personality. I am a people pleaser who loves to make small talk and what not, so for me it is a very good deal. Many great women I know who are more reserved, shy, or in any other way guarded and wanting to be left alone, get a shitty bargain. This is no different for men.

I could go into other details but this is already fairly long, will answer specific questions if anyone is interested. This to me is the crux: you are simultaneously treated better on average, and have to mind other people more. This does not just apply to strangers, the expectations for female friends and family members are also higher. In my experience women tend to feel more responsibility for managing their friendships and smoothing over familial stuff than most guys my age. They see themselves more explicitly as part of a social community that comes with joys as well as with obligations and disappointments.
>>
>>18662608
>>18662614
So basically, life on easy-mode? Got it.
>>
>>18662608
>>18662614
Also realized just now that this is more descriptive of what the "female experience" is than talking about what womanhood means. I do not really make a distinction in that regard. To me being a "proper woman" is like being a proper adult who is also a woman: knowing your own flaws and blind spots and working around them, taking responsibility, striving to improve yourself and the lives of those around you, not relying primarily on others to push you or point out ways in which you could work on yourself, having the moral courage to face what you believe is right and act in accordance with that. Being your own parent, so to speak. I don't think that whether you are male or female matters that much. Perhaps that people find being nurturing more important for women and being courageous more important for men, but the way I see it ideally both should have both down.
>>
>>18662639
It depends entirely on what you want to do with your life. If you have the aspirants of the average person on here and want to fuck a bit, get in a relationship, not work too much and have kids? Definitely, yes.

If you want more out of life then it is arguable and depends on many factors, and if you are desiring to be top 1% in whatever area then you are much better off being a man.

Either way, maybe unnecessary but no one actually experiences their life as easy mode. Women who have a breeze relatively speaking think about as much about how much more difficult they'd have it as a man with the exact same qualities, as men on here think about how their life would look if they were born in a third world country. Everyone is consumed with their own issues.
>>
>>18662639
this
>>
>>18662647
>aspirants
Meant *aspirations, of course.
>>
>>18662650
>women
>aspirations

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 virgin
>>
>>18662816
That you don't personally know women with ambition doesn't mean they don't exist.
>>
>>18662838
>classes that prep you for uni
>1 girl says she wants to be admitted to medical school
>makes excuses when she doesn't hand in the shit we had to do
>anything that she is incapable of doing blames it to irrelevant factors
>she was 17-18 at that time, and she literary leeched off that semi-rich douchebag bf that she had
>mfw only me and two other guys were considered excellent students

To be fair, I know 2 females that do have aspirations and do what's required to do in order to achieve them.

Thing is, I know many more males than females who are doing the same thing.

Also
>let me shitpost in peace
>>
>>18661142
My god the sheer density of male virgin body odor emanating from this image is palpable.
>>
>>18662856
I guess I'm in a comfortable position with this topic because my study field is dominated by women (social work and mental healthcare, not gender studies or whatever) so most of the young people I know who are sharp, driven and ambitious are women because most of my college educated peers are. Having said that I live in a country (European) where most of the law and medicine students are female and women <35 are more often employed than the men so it's not like they are freeloading everywhere. Two of my best friends have two master degrees, and one of them financially supports her family and brother with her side job on top of that. My sister has two master degrees and is working on her PhD and for her it definitely sucks to be a woman. She does not even know whether she wants kids but every potential employer will take into account that she might be out of the running for a while and not offer her a job or only a part time position.
It is just easier to freeload as a woman and let's be realistic, many people want to be entertained and have their needs met and do not like to ask more of themselves than that. Women just more often have the option of actually doing that.

Peace is relative, it is still more peaceful here than in many other parts, if you can take consolation in that.
>>
>>18662892
>It is just easier to freeload as a woman and let's be realistic, many people want to be entertained and have their needs met and do not like to ask more of themselves than that. Women just more often have the option of actually doing that.

This prolly sums it up all tbqh
>>
>>18662838
Some of them have "ambition", but it is rare and different from the kind men have. In my subjective experience, they seem to just be pushing to fulfill expectations that were set for them by other people or society that they managed to internalize and are generally made miserable by because its not what they truly want.
>>
As a girl myself I hate woman. Is it woman's nature to brag constantly behind people's backs, gossipping and shit? When there is a 3 girls friends, for example, it always two of them hating third and making common enemy of her. They always have to envy, be jealous or bitch about someone. When man is bothered with someone most of the time he can be like 'dude what the hell (then says about the problem)', but woman never face it, they have to talk about it with everyone but not the one who needed. I stopped caring and don't want to be friends with women anymore. It seems like it's too hard to find decent female friend.

I met only 2 woman in my life who wasn't that bad. One is my friend from home town but she's married and we don't talk much since I moved to another country. The second one is my boyfriend's long time friend. Even though I don't know her very well she seems cool and nice to me by talking. Also, everyone loves her and she thinks I'm cute (my bf told me).
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.