[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of The Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: nyctophobia1.jpg (64KB, 495x268px) Image search: [Google]
nyctophobia1.jpg
64KB, 495x268px
I am grown ass man that is scared of the dark.

How do I get over this fear?
I don't even believe in paranormal bullshit.
>>
File: b4eaddac5823123ca0aa5e6abe24da3d.jpg (174KB, 1915x987px) Image search: [Google]
b4eaddac5823123ca0aa5e6abe24da3d.jpg
174KB, 1915x987px
>>18660995
You realize there many things we can't see that exist and right in front of us. There are beings that do in fact exist outside of our visual light spectrum.

Animals and children see in a different spectrum. That is why they see things we don't.

You have every reason to fear the dark.
>>
>>18660995
I was afraid of the dark, and as embarrassing as it is you just gotta roll with it or face it.
>>
>>18660995
Just curious, how afraid? Creeped out when you're camping or something, or full on need a nightlight and teddy bear scared of the dark?

Anyway, maybe it would be useful for you to do some thinking as to why you have that fear, and try to show yourself that the dark won't hurt you.
>>
>>18661095
like, catatonic with the bed sheets over my face scared

i already know theres nothing there, but I imagine it in my head so vividly , and it creeps me out

I am mainly scared of shit like home invasions, like people breaking into my house.
>>
>>18661001
Ignore this /x/ tier idiocy.

>>18660995
Evolutionary people who feared the dark survived while those who wandered the forest at night were eaten by a bear. It's natural to fear the dark, to get over this gradually expose yourself to the dark - walk in it, etc...

Being afraid of a home-invasion is also valid, kepeing a weapon nearby will stave off your fears.
>>
>>18660995
Well I'm total opposite ... I just was in the park at night alone , walking through the woods and I love it.

I give you advise as a dark side lover ...

There is no greater evil than the human it self !!!
Most evil are humans on the earth ... and nothing else..
Now if you walk in the park at night somewhere in Ohio .. don't be surprised if a human runs towards you , it could be me ...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.