[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He suddenly changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7705.jpg (43KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7705.jpg
43KB, 400x358px
So I've been dating this guy for about a month now. Things have been great so far and we would talk every night and get along very well.
We both went on vacation last week and didn't see each other for a week. While he was there he started talking to me less and giving me very short replies.

Last night I went to see him and he didn't speak to me at all. He was more focused on his friends (which has been happening every day) and I just ended up going home.

He has told me he doesn't like the situation I'm in even tho I did make it very very clear that it's something he'd had to deal with if we dated and he said he could handle it. So I do feel like that's maybe the reason why he's been so distant. He also said his friend thinks I'm weird because I'm shy

He said I can spend the night with him tonight so I'm going to talk to him about it.

I'm mainly going to ask him why he is so distant but I don't know how to word it.
>>
Okay wtf you gave yourself advice
>>
>>18660990
Idk what to say I'm a brainlet. I'm so bad with confrontation and sometimes I make myself sound like I wanna break up
>>
>>18660974
>He has told me he doesn't like the situation I'm in even tho I did make it very very clear that it's something he'd had to deal with if we dated
We cant help you if you dont say what this is

It's probably some stupid shit like you still live with your ex innit
>>
>>18660974
He talked to someone and had an epiphany, he realizes that your situation isn't going to play to his favor and he's cutting his losses. Whatever your situation is, it would help if we knew, seems like it's killing your relationship. Although it might be something else but since you mentioned it I assume it's bad, I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>18660974
What situation? It sounds like you don't think it's an issue, or you're trying to hide it which is suspicious.
>>
>>18661271
>>18661258
>>18661228
I'm paranoid schizophrenic that's the situation
>>
>>18661374
lmao
>>
>>18661377
Lol please don't say I'm being paranoid about my situation, it is clear that he is acting different
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.