[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So back in primary school I used to bully someone in my year..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 243x207px
So back in primary school I used to bully someone in my year.. It was really bad.

I never physically bullied but psychologically made his life as shitty as possible, the worst thing about it is that almost everyone else in that year and even a few teachers went along with it. Looking back all these years later at how vicious it was I still feel so much guilt over it.

And the worst thing is, I saw him at a local comicon-esque thing and had the opportunity to talk or even apologize to him and didn't because I was too scared. But even that was almost a decade ago. I am almost turning 30 soon. Is it too late to still try and make it up to him somehow? Is it even worth it? Is it even possibly dangerous? Is still apologizing after all this time the manly thing to do? Will he understand that it didn't come from nowhere, and that I was bullied at home by my at-the-time mum's boyfriend's brother's children who were twice my age and size?
>>
apologize
don't think of the outcome. its the right thing to do
>>
File: dog.jpg (281KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
281KB, 1024x1024px
If the people who bullied me apologized after 10+ years I wouldn't give a shit. I would have gotten over it by now but if it makes you feel better then do it.
>>
>>18661152
You would think that is a very nice gesture and that there is still hope for the human race
Do it anon
>>
>>18660945

As a guy who went through shit similiar to your victim, especially this part;

>, the worst thing about it is that almost everyone else in that year and even a few teachers went along with it.

Let me tell you, stay away from him.

The best thing for this guy is to move on, not have his past come up to him all buddy budy like.

Look, mate, kids, teenagers - they're assholes. Just what they are, just what you were.
It's easily forgiven, with time - as long as he doesn't have to put up with you again now.

The way I see it, I forgiven everyone for what they put me through, as long as they stay out of my life. I've moved on, sure, I've had to deal with long term trust issues and anxiety attacks, but I manage that shit.

The last thing I'd want is for people who made my life hell for years, coming back into my life.
Shit, if they got a job where I work I'd anonymously report them for drug abuse and shit like that trying to get them fired.

I don't hate them, I just don't want them around me.

This isn't for him, it's for you. You want rid of the guilt, regardless of how you'll make him feel. Awkward and like he's regressing. That's how he'll feel.
Years of working to move on down the shitter.

Fuck that shit.
Let him be him and stay the fuck away from him, you'll be doing him a favour.
>>
File: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (67KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png
67KB, 1280x1280px
Tfw one of my childhood bullies killed himself at school everyone was crying and upset but I was fucking thrilled we got three days with no work
>>
I grew up in a really teeny town with a really tiny school, so I was basically the only girl (or person for that matter) with red hair and I was bullied relentlessly for it. Years and years. The teachers never joined in but would routinely send me away to the office so I wouldn't disrupt class with my crying.

Long story short, if one of those girls were to come up to me and apologize, I would definitely have mixed feelings. It would range from shock, to anger, but eventually I think I'd appreciate that they remember and have been thinking about it all those years. Do it.
>>
Apologize if it feels important to you.

I had a meeting with people I was in 1-4th grade with and I remembered fighting with one girl a lot and apologized. She laughed and said we were just a punch of kids back then.

Also don't be so hard on yourself. It's over now and you have become better because of it. You had to go through it to learn.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.