[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let my girlfriend know I plan to get my teeth fixed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: z0gcsl9yqt8z.jpg (71KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
z0gcsl9yqt8z.jpg
71KB, 640x536px
I know this sounds weird, but hear me out, I'll keep it short.

I have a set of very crooked teeth. I plan on getting braces, and I'm saving up for them, but it will take me another year or so to get the money.

I recently started dating this girl, with perfect teeth. I know she used to wear braces, as she has pictures with them on her Facebook, but we never talked about it. Last night, she sent me a snap with her smiling, and showing her night retainers, even though her teeth are already perfect, and she's never worn the retainer while sleeping over.

How do I let her know, that I plan to get my teeth fixed? I don't want to make it sound weird, but I also want her to know, that I will get this fixed, in case she starts noticing how horrible they look.
>>
Just say you're saving up to get some dental work done soon. It's pretty normal, plenty of adults who didn't have good dental care as a kid do it if they can afford it.
>>
Just tell her you like her smile and want to get your shit fixed.

Stop being an autistic sperglord.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.