[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm literally going insane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 186291-I-m-Going-Insane.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
186291-I-m-Going-Insane.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
Help. :(

I take 400mg of Lamictal once every morning. I took it the other day at 2pm like a moron and yesterday morning I took it at 6am. So basically there was 800mg of this stuff in my body for 8 hours. I woke up and was just relaxing in my bed. Suddenly, I heard this singular beep come from nowhere. "Strange, I don't recall owning a device that does that?" I thought to myself. Then it happened again, but louder. I stood up b/c it was loud enough to startle me and just looked around more. I turned all of my electronics off as well and just kinda stood around to see if anything would happen. I heard the beep again, loud, clear, and distinct, coming from down the hallway. I run down the hall where I see my mom coincidentally standing there. "Mom did you hear that?" "Hear what?" I told her to come to my room. "Mom tell me if you hear a beep okay?" We both stood there until I heard it again, that loud beep. I glanced at mom. "You heard that, right?" She didn't know what I was talking about. Later that day, I was driving to pick up a friend to hangout, and I heard it not only in the car, but at their house as well. Its coming from inside of me. Everytime it beeps, it startles me. Imagine if throughout the day, a random loud noise startled you, even if you weren't expecting it? That's been my life for the past 24 hours....I don't know what to do :(
>>
>>18660647
I don't know how long this lamictal is supposed to last for, but I guess wait it out and see if it gets better?

If not then onwards to the doctor
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.