[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What r ur guys thoughts on beauty marks. Turn on or turn off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0784_1.jpg (107KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0784_1.jpg
107KB, 900x1596px
What r ur guys thoughts on beauty marks. Turn on or turn off? Mines on my bottom lip you really can't see it unless I smile but most of the time I cover it with makeup.
>>
It's a thing. You're fine. Stop worrying. If a little beauty mark is really the make or break difference for prince charming, consider it a blessing.
>>
Ask the person you want to date/fuck next since its their opinion that's actually going to matter.
>>
>>18660386
IDK I've been getting a little more self conscious about it
>>18660394
But I want to know what is ur thoughts about it
>>
File: IMAG0789_1.jpg (108KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0789_1.jpg
108KB, 900x1596px
You really can't see it if I don't smile but in the past it's been mistaken but a chocolate stain.
>>
>>18660422
What's wrong with your chin?
>>
>>18660432
What about it?
>>
Moles? Blake Lively was able to pull it off. No one is not gonna love you because of it.
>>
>>18660432
WTF! What about my chin?
>>18660439
Well I still hate mine
>>
>>18660378
It is a little piece of dindu. Cut it off with a pair of scissors or no one will ever love you.
>>
>>18660422
Woah what's with your chin
>>
My boyfriend calls my moles my witch marks. It makes me feel sexy as fuck, and now I even think they're cute after hating them for so long. Embrace dat shit.
>>
>>18660457
I know, right?!
I've never seen that before. I'm not sure if it's like a defect from malnutrition, or what. It's wild.
>>
>>18660464
It looks like a cancerous bone tumour. OP should see a doctor ASAP
>>
>>18660451
>Well I still hate mine
Don't remove it, it will leave scars, even if done professionally by a doctor.

There is nothing wrong with it. Literally.
>>
>>18660455
If I didn't have an ounce of common sense I possibly listen to you
>>18660457
Whatever!
>>18660458
That's awesome to hear that your comfortable with yours. Thanks!
>>18660469
Stop scaring me besides I've had them since I can remember and I know for a fact mine arnt cancerous.
>>18660506
Yeah I want planning on doing so makeup has been doing a good job on hiding them for me. Thanks for ur affirmation.
>>
>>18660566
He said your chin not your mole
This is the worst place to come for positive beauty advice. 4chan will only make you feel worse. Sometimes it helps to motivate change though. But yours is minimal. So just take the "it's totally fine" advice aand be on your way. Unless you want to become more insecure.
>>
>>18660566
I had a mole on my back and that's what I did. Sliced the thing off with the scissors. I am 100% Aryan now.
>>
>>18661175
I can't cut it, it flat like a skin stain, and it dosnt stick out.
>>18661072
Thanks for ur advice but so far too guys have been pretty helpful
>>
>>18660422
I think your chin is pregnant.
>>
File: 1480914688777.jpg (31KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480914688777.jpg
31KB, 561x401px
u attack everyone saying its bad

u dont want advice

u want validation

fuck off laddie
>>
Girl, I can imagine it gets frustrating with people probably thinking you have food on your bottom lip all the time. I say embrace it. Get you a brown/black pencil and enhance that shit.
>>
>>18661351
Lol jerk
>>
>>18661358
WTF r u talking about
>>
>>18661530
LMAO ! I think I'll leave it like that
>>
>>18660378
You seriously want the truth, You not only need to be ok with in your own skin but should embrace your body.. Now with that sad If you want a real answer its no big deal looks fine to me. I would be more worried about your lips and putting some chap stick on so they look less chapped then that tiny mark... :) seriously and honestly don't let anyone discourage you and your body every one has a grate body and you need to be ok with in your own skin... But chapped lips can be helped so go get some thing for that will make them look shiny and less dry ...
>>
>>18661693
OMG now my lips are to chapped lol
>>
Depends where they are. For you it's an off because it looks like you just ate dirty ass
>>
>>18661681
Ok op you're clearly 16 or have the tiny mind of one and need to gtfo off 4chan and this planet you annoying fuck
>>
>>18660378
depends. Under one of the eyes they are SUPER hot, anywhere else doesn't make me feel anything.
>>
>>18661784
You are not obligated to read my tread
>>18661734
That doesn't make sense sorry
>>18661787
OK thanks for ur comment
>>
Looks like a troll, acts like a troll, HAS to be a troll right??

YOUR BIRTH MARK LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT ON YOUR FACE

And I hope the way you talk via internet is completely for the ironic laughs or else I feel so sad for your life
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.