[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update from >>18612918Okay /adv/ I'm really in quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6083.png (20KB, 669x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6083.png
20KB, 669x542px
Update from >>18612918Okay /adv/ I'm really in quite the pickle now. So my ex is starting school on Monday and I'm pretty sure she's going to break off our little fuck/sleepover sessions that we've been having the last two weeks. I think I may get to have one more tonight or tomorrow night. My question to you is should I tell her boyfriend now and fuck up their relationship since I'll never see her again? He completely fucked up mine so payback sounds very nice to me. I was thinking of sending a picture of us together without her knowing right whenever I leave her dorm after fucking her one last time and then leaving her to deal with the consequences.
>>
Fuck yeah, do it and keep us posted
>>
>>18660337
might as well
>>
>>18660348
>>18660352
Thank God you guys aren't moralfags telling me to not be mean.
>>18660348
I'll definitely post results when I can.

I'm open to better suggestions if anyone has them. The problem is the only way I can contact him is through a burner Instagram account because she had him block me on everything and I don't know his number. Does anyone know how to get phone numbers off of Facebook? Because I'm pretty sure there's a way to
>>
>>18660337
Your a bad person for sleeping with a taken woman, but do get back to us with the goods.
>>
>>18660421
She's my ex. That douche shouldn't have swooped in right after we broke up after he'd been hitting on her all year long.
>>
>>18660459
Oh, so he's a beta orbiter. You are vindicated, good luck.
>>
>>18660554
Wow this really hit home and I might kill myself now thanks
>>
>>18660561
Wait what? You can only kill yourself if you're the guy dating my ex. If you're not then don't kys my man.
>>
>>18660459
Same situation here. Going out 4 years, guy hits on her for about 6 months, we break up, next week look who's in a relationship already. Meh, relationship had ran its course anyway, I wasn't happy.

Go ahead OP sounds funny. Post results
>>
>>18660581
I beta orbitered a girl for 6 months and she fucked another dude

For some reason, reading that post put into perspective what I did and now I fucking hate myself...
>>
>>18660604
It's okay anon, I forgive you. Just don't do that anymore, okay?
>>
>>18660604
It's ok anon, we all live and learn.
>>
>>18660587
Yeah I'm just kinda doing it for the lulz. It's gonna fuck her life up pretty bad because they're both in the same friend group that all goes to church and bible study together so it'll just be a massive shit storm. I'm just hoping he's not a complete beta and forgives her because that's what Jesus would do or some shit.
>>
>>18660604
Nah dude just learn from it. Maybe time to change your strategy.

When I was 16 I was crazy about a girl, hoovered around her ass constantly and ultimately got friend zoned . I now know exactly where I went wrong too, It sucked at the time but it taught me lessons.

I've had more success since
>>
>>18660623
Or on the contrary, he could be totally alpha and kick your fucking head in.

I doubt it though based on what you've told us
>>
>>18660636
He's a couple inches taller than me but I could take him. He would be out of his find and it'd be easy to kick someone's ass who isn't thinking straight.
>>
>>18660684
Out of his mind*
>>
>>18660684
Smooth sailing then OP, sounds like a Weiner. Fire away and make sure you post results
>>
>>18660707
It's your guys' job to keep the thread alive until then, but I will post results.
>>
File: 1499430220891.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
1499430220891.png
135KB, 476x368px
>>
post pics here after you do it
>>
>>18660337
I did this once. Snot like she'll ever back her end up for you again anyway so just nut and be done, maybe send some nudes his way to prove the deed was did. I did this too and I used the nudes I took to prove that the dude she was trying to date wasn't getting a virgin.
>>
Fuck I'm kinda getting ghosted. Might have to use my contingency plan:/ Its sad because my original plan was perfect...oh well we'll see.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.