[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 6 weeks ago >break up with girlfriend >2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: 1488337245277.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488337245277.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>be me
>be 6 weeks ago
>break up with girlfriend
>2 weeks go by
>shes dating the "guy to never worry about"
>we start talking again
>can tell she regrets it and misses me
>we meet and fuck yesterday for 2 hours straight
>about to go fuck her for 3 more hours tonight
What the fuck do I do? I know I'm legitimately crazy for doing this in the first place but should I tell him? She'll probably never speak to me again but at this point I'm like fuck it. I know he fucked up our relationship so I kind of want to fuck his up. Also, my ex is a super """"""Christian""""""" girl as are all of her friends. I care about her but at the same time she's being a bitch to me. So what do?
>>
If she'll cheat on him with you, she'll cheat with someone else. You'd be doing the guy a favor to tell him.
>>
>>18612941
I hate this guy a lot but yeah I feel like he deserves to know. She kept saying she'd tell him but I know she hasn't.
>>
>>18612947
He either deserves to know in a good honesty related way or in a "you don't want to know" kind of way. Regardless, he deserves to know.
>>
>>18612964
>honestly related way
What does that mean? Like how would I go about that
>>
>>18612947
>>18612918

Mate, you want it two ways here. You want to fuck someone who is not single and also feel righteous for revealing her treachery. Go have some enjoyable sex and then tell her you can't see her again until she dumps him. Stiring the pot almost never goes well, so get out of the kitchen.
>>
>>18612980
Sorry, I meant he either deserves to know because you respect him and think he should know, or he's an asshole and you want to end his relationship.
>>
>>18612941
how much do you like this guy. you would be doing him a favor. buuuut. if you don't like this guy just fuck the shit out of her over and over again and just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18613009
Shit I actually never thought of that. That's a great plan. I just hope I can go without talking to her because I really liked/like this girl a lot. She was a good girlfriend but has a psycho family that she lets affect her. Anyways thanks for the advice man.
>>
>>18612947

You know damn well you want to tell him to inflict pain on him and your ex; "he deserves to know" is a fig leaf for your spiteful desires. I strongly suggest you remove yourself from this situation and move on with your life; absolutely no good can come out of this.
>>
>>18613020
I fucking hate this fag. He's a lanky long haired faggot with depression. I'm kinda concerned he'll kill himself though if I tell him.
>>
>>18613039
then just fuck the chick. let him be the 'boyfriend' make him go shopping with her. make him cuddle with her watching rom-coms, make him listen to her bitch about her family.
let her come to you for the fucking deep dicking she really wants. let him handle the relationship shit. don't tell him, just fucking ride that train while it's running.
>>
>>18613031
but so much wet hot drippy sex can come of this. let her hate fuck you, use her body to take pleasure, i'm telling you. you'll love the shit out of this situation if you just keep it a secret.
>>
>>18613056
Good point. God dang I'm pumped for tonight.
>>
>>18613082
take pics or vids ;)
>>
>>18613098
I'm gonna see if she'll let me write "anon's little slut" on her ass. She told me she wants me to fuck her like she's my little slut. Kinda hot desu.
>>
>>18613098
And I'll come back and post them if I get some.
>>
>>18613115
hahaha oh man she is ready for some major action.

got my thumbs up
>>
>>18613009
This. But be sure to fuck her first and then tell her. That way at least you had some more pussy.
>>
>>18612918
Why did you break up ?
>>
>>18613115
so importantly. don't change how you are treating her. don't start talking to her more or whatever. she wants you to use her as a fucktoy. so make sure you only do that. if you start pretending to be her boyfriend or something she is going to tire of you. if you come to her when she booty calls you. or if you message her at 3 am to fuck that's cool but dont go all soft on her. she wants to be used. so use her.
>>
>>18613154
Fuck yeah I'll use her.
>>18613153
Mostly because I had trust issues and I knew this guy liked her and she wouldn't stop hanging out with him, even if it was in groups only. I'm rather confident she never cheated on me. But oh well she's just a fuck toy now. Time to go boys;)
>>
>>18612918
What the fuck OP, It feels like i made this thread and forgot i did it.
Im wrestling with the same issue, but i think its time to drop her for good.
>>
>>18613211
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors anon.
>>
>>18613154
I think tonight I'm going to say look. You want to be fucked and I want to fuck you. You just give me a call when he's gone for the weekend and I'll come fuck you. Easy as that.
>>
>>18613359
you've got to update us on how it went
>>
>>18612918
tell her to do it over the phone next to you and see what she says
>>
>>18613989
We fucked from 10 PM to 5 AM. Hands down best sex I've ever had. I'm retarded but we might get back together. Holy shit it was a good night. My poor dick is broken.
>>
>>18613989
We also made a video but I ain't gonna post that
>>
>>18614687
Nah mate just fuck her, no getting back.

If she cheated on him with you she'll cheat on you with someone else
>>
>>18612918
Good god won't you guys ever learn. The girl you want is one that is committed to you not one that is successful in spotting a new guy she wants to fuck, fucks him, you know she fucks him and then able to resume with you till the next guy she meets and wants to fuck him, knowing she can and you will open the door when she knocks. I realize you twist it in your mind you somehow won because she ran off and came back but that is not winning that is being a fool.
>>
>>18614706
She never did anything with him. He lives 2.5 hours away.
>>
Idk what's more sad the shit bait or the people eating it
>>
>>18614734
Wait what bait?
>>
>>18614690
>Made a video

Bad usage of jacking off.
>>
>>18614733
bullshit OP and you ate it. Like I said you guys will never learn. If she breaks up and runs off with another guy that was her decision so she gets no do overs.
>>
>>18614844
I broke up with her.
>>
>>18612918
Sorry to hijack OP's thread but similar problem for me
>currently in relationship
>just got the chance of a lifetime to cheat on gf with random girl and fulfil my fetish
>was literally about to drive to random girl's place when I resisted at the last second and blocked her
>went back home having never cheated in the end
>still feel like shit and regret not cheating
Any advice on getting over this? I know I did the """""right""""" thing but goddamn I wanted to fuck that girl and still do.
>>
>>18614868
doesn't matter, you knew she was already up to something and likely lying to you broke up hoping it would bring her in line and instead she took up with the guy she wanted to try out
>>
>>18614888
Hey man don't sweat it. You are a good person and you should be proud of yourself. Not being a self absorbed cunt is rare these days.
>>
>>18612918

Let this bitch eat her hair and expose her for being a whore, then get a better girlfriend ya cuck.
>>
>>18612918
>So what do?
Realize you're just having some post-breakup sex and you should probably just move on. Even if she got back with you (which is the best case scenario) the relationship would be short-lived. She wouldn't be nearly as invested as she was before as she knows she could just leave you and you'd be there waiting for her. Besides, why would you even want someone who lined up your replacement before the relationship was even over? Christian or not, she has low character and she isn't even all that invested in her religion because she wouldn't be having sex outside of marriage if she was. If a girl can't even be faithful to Christ, where do you think you fall?
>>
>>18614976
Yeah idk what to do at this point. But damn the pussy is good.
>>
Idk why so many bitches in this thread trying to protect your feelings from her but I say fuck the girl OP, and then tell the new guy in detail.
>>
>>18612918
Not to derail OP's thread but I have a similar situation. This has already happened I'm just wondering what you guys think.

I met a girl on a night out who was a few years older than me (I'm 18, she's 22), and we hit it off, we make out and what have you. Anyway, she sets off to her mate's house and as I am leaving her she tells me she's engaged, and I'm like what the hell.

Anyway, she had my number from earlier but I kind of thought she'd come to her senses and not wanted to do anything more. However, she rings me up and says she can't get into her friends and "needs" to stay at mine.

We walk to mine and she tells me about how she doesn't love her fiance etc., and that she has a shitty family life and such, and so doesn't know what to do.

She comes back to mine and sleeps in my bed with me, I end up eating her out and we fuck (though I had alcohol induced ED for most of the night and I didn't cum but whatever).

She left this morning, and we kind of awkwardly said goodbye, and she went home. Later on she sent me a big thank you text about letting her stay and what a great night she had and that she was glad to have met me.

I don't really know what I'm asking here, maybe am I in the wrong? I'm conflicted, she was incredibly attractive, but she's legitimately engaged.
>>
>>18615209
God sorry about that horrible formatting
>>
I'd tell him. If not for revenge, then for giving him a heads up.
>>
>>18615214
>>18615209
I would tell him if at all possible. Dating and marriage are two way different things.
>>
>>18612918
Anon, your problem would be nonexistant to me.
The fact that you are so concerned abut the other guy is crazy to me but I kinda respect that.

But I'm the one trying to get a co-worker to cheat with me so I'm no one to talk.
>>
>>18615589
No way of doing that, no idea who she or the guy is. Supposedly they've been engaged a year.
>>
>>18614690
at least post a couple of screencaps ;) blur out faces. it's all good.
>>
>>18614687
yeah, if you can keep her as a fuckmate just do that. don't bother getting back together.

and DON'T send her any sappy texts about how great it was. wait till she comes crawling back to you dripping all over her panties.
>>
>>18615705
Somehow I would manage to fuck it up and give both of our identities away. I was posting on /k/ and blurred my face but then when I posted the picture it showed up clear as day. Scary tbqh desu.
>>
Okay so how do I have meaningless sex with someone I still really care about?
>>
>dating girl for two weeks
>she is falling in love with me
>a bit of a whore
>she's making me really nervous talking about a guy at work
today she said he got her lunch and later talked about getting drinks with a coworker. I'm going to tell her I trust her completely but if she betrays me I will never speak to her again. I think it's the best option. Before we started going out she would lash out to test my commitment to friendship and I stuck with her so I think she's trying to make me jealous to test me again. Apparently the guy is really gross and short and like 10 years older so she couldn't be attracted to him, but there's still a bit of doubt.
Anyone want to chime in. Or just tell me you read this. I just want to vent
>>
>>18616492
OP here. I read it. All you can do is trust them and if they cheat then that's their choice.
>>
>>18616588
Yeah I talked to her on the phone and we argued a lot but ended up closer. I think it'll be fine, we both talk about spending the rest of our lives together
>>
>>18614888

Have a stiff drink and go to sleep. You'll feel so much better tomorrow morning and proud of yourself for staying faithful.
>>
>>18616775
>dating two weeks
>talking about spending rest of your lives together
Anon are you in middle school?
>>
>>18616775
>>18617830
Kek they're either in middle school or they're both mentally ill co-dependent wrecks (I know because I've been there.) Anon just get away from her. You're not good for eachother.
>>
>>18617860
>Mentally ill co-dependent wreck
Damnit this is me.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.