[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was my friend being an asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7114.jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7114.jpg
13KB, 275x183px
I'm seeking some opinions on this situation that happened last night. It appears that the guy who is supposed to be a very close friend flipped the fuck out ok me last night completely irrationally. Four of us were headed to a brewery and it was about to be five so my friend texts to the fb group chat that he wants front seat.... I'm like whatever you can have it.. anyways on the way back I call shottgun after seeing the car (the legit way) and he's like nope I already called it.. I'm like yeah that was for on the way you can't claim it for the whole trip. He's like fuck outa here and I say you're not better than the rest of us and everyone should have a fair chance...

He gives it to me but starts talking crazy shit, insinuating I'm trying to start drama. The friend who is driving by this point tells him to stfu, reiterates he's not entitled to the front seat always and that it's his car, and that he needs to chill since this is an ongoing issue with him..

The friend that's mad legit makes a physical threat "I'm going to smash your face in..."

Anyways we are all headed to my house after for a party and he doesn't wanna come acts like I'm a piece of shit and not a friend anymore. ...

So is it just me or was he being a massive entitled cunt and put his ego at a higher importance than his friendship? I should add that even he's never done shit for me when I've done all the favors in the relationship for the most part.
>>
>>18660247
Basically the to;dr is that my friend made a huge deal and threatened assault all over me wanting to ride the front seat the way back.
>>
Why are you hanging out with 15 year olds anon?
>>
>>18660258
I said he was acting like a little girl and he took that as an insult... I was only trying to calm him down. This morning all my other friends agreed he's was acting irrational and think he should apologize, but say they think he won't. It's really upsetting since our whole circle of friends is fucked up cause now we can't all chill together. If he's there I won't be and vice versa from now.... it's literally all over a car seat.... this only means he necer was a real friend right?
>>
>>18660247
>this is an ongoing issue with him

There's your answer
>>
>>18660607
So he's just a cunt and our personalities clashed and he thinks he's too good to be told he's wrong ever, and he just wants to be treated like he's better than me or I'm no friend at all right?
>>
>>18660621
I dunno. But if this is normal for him then I don't know why you're doubting yourself. Sounds like a big manbaby.
>>
do you know how to make good?

do that.

fuckin pansy
>>
>>18660749
I tried to. Ima just wait and see what happens let things blow over but I don't think he's going to apologize and it's not my place to try and make up. He mde the big deal out of it even when another friend intervened he still thought it was all me trying to start shit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.