[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop hating women First girlfriend left me for no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1487812905752.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1487812905752.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
How do you stop hating women

First girlfriend left me for no reason. Next one led me on for 5 fucking years while abusing me on and off the entire time, while denying it. She never admitted wrongdoing to anything. Nothing she does is wrong, all of her malicious actions are somehow revenge for nebulous wrongdoing on my part which she can never pinpoint or justify as being the same

I cannot believe I got sucked into the trap of devoting myself to some lying cheating ungrateful bitch for 5 years of my life. They are gone now and I have nothing to show for it except even more misery and even more distaste towards women.

I would love to think men and women are the same and that women are more emotional and romantic and they want romantic nice devoted love, but everything I've experienced so far in my life suggests to me that the exact opposite is true - men are the true romantics and women somehow got that title anyway, through the halo effect and other psychological tricks our brain plays on us to help the species survive.

I don't know what the fuck to do. I wanted her forever now she's gone after years of me fighting for us and her attacking me over and over again for everything, nothing is ever enough, she's incapable of holding herself to a fraction of the same standards she holds me to, and she's incapable of even seeing that this is the case

Fuck everything I swear to god
>>
Stop indulging yourself in these thoughts. Think of what you would tell a girl who fell for an abusive douche and now blames all men for his antics. Now I'm not trying to say that it's your fault that your ex is a piece of shit, but the thing is that if you keep clinging to the idea that you were powerless that won't do anything to better your life and your ability to see red flags. Your responsibility to sniff out her abusiveness was smaller than hers to respect you and treat you well, but you can't change anything about her, only yourself. So cut your losses and focus on learning lessons from it, grieving, and getting over it.

There's shit people everywhere. It's easy to think highly of your own gender when you are not trying to date them. There's a lot more tension, a lot more time spent together and a lot more at stake in a romantic relationship than in any friendship. You see people at their best and their ugliest.
>>
I think you should find a therapist or counselor.
>>
File: 1488747363331.jpg (88KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488747363331.jpg
88KB, 846x960px
>>18660053
>>18660053
I don't need a fucking therapist, I need a girlfriend who won't psychologically manipulate me any time she's update, telling me she cheated and that I'm naive for not realizing she would end up doing so, then taking it back, then telling me again that she's been cheating the whole time, then take it back, then threaten to cheat, then give graphic details of what she's doing to do, then physically assault me, then threaten to falsely accuse me of rape, then physically assault me again, all the while denying that any of this happened and getting mad if I bring it up any time she's not in a perfect mood and doing even more things. It's like there are two of her, the version that is sorry which very very rarely comes out, and the version that's just a fucking bitch with absolutely no remorse or empathy or the ability to feel sorry for anything she has ever done to anyone - everything is always the victim's fault, her other partners she's cheated on, everything, NEVER her fucking fault. Fuck everything
>>
>>18660011
When in rome do as the romans OP. I basically use nothing but tinder to score dates anymore. So long as you can brush up on your pics you'll get dates. Shave, wear some nice clothes and get a dog. Bitches love dogs.

>>18660053
>advertising therapy

Listen, I appreciate you trying to drum up more business for your bullshit profession but please fuck off.
>>
>>18660011
You deserve the shit you went through. Keep feeling sorry for yourself, champ.
>>
>>18660096
Yep I deserve to be abused for just trying to make it work with someone I loved deeply simply for making the mistake of thinking there was someone nice inside there
>>
>>18660079
Obviously you've been through a lot. It could help you feel better and learn to spot users like her before this kind of thing happens again.

>>18660080
>durhur im2smaet for psych ologee
Go back to watching Rick And Morty, school doesn't start until Monday.
>>
>>18660110
Quit being a little bitch and falling for the first person that gives you the time of day, edge Lord..
>>
>>18660134
>edge Lord
I assume you're retarded (female)?
>>
>>18660138
would you rather I coddled you? What answer do you want everyone to give you? Wtf do you want? A sad face? :(
>>
I know the folks here are gonna think that I'm just trying to be humorous or whatever.

Here is the deal, son. Men have been dealing with women for millenniums by fucking them. Yes, literally by having sex with them. It works, take my words on it.

The resentment will go away. For like 3 hours. Then you'll have to find another one.
>>
>>18660146
Just fuck off and don't post? It's not even remotely useful. Basically what you're saying is "don't trust anyone", "don't stay more faithful to partners than they are to you" etc. which are the inevitable and depressing conclusions I've already made which I'm trying to move past to avoid being resentful.

So fuck off you disgusting roastie.
>>
>>18660156
FFS, you only attract pieces of shit.
>>
>>18660167
In that case, stay away from me because you definitely seem like a piece of shit. Please jump off a bridge
>>
>>18660156
Not that poster but realize that you are making a thread asking how to STOP your thought patterns, then as soon as people start to imply that you need to try things that don't align with what you think you start defending your thoughts and argue why they are right, unavoidable, whatever.

This thread is the emotional equivalent of someone saying they want to lose weight then in the comments insisting that they cannot eat any less than they do and cannot move anymore than they do. It is a dead end because you are refusing to stop feeling sorry for yourself and accepting that if you want to not hate women (as much. forever) you have to not cling as tightly to the victim mentality. Yes you got fucked over and damaged by some cunt but healing can only start once you look at it as a two way street, her being abusive and you being naive and whatever else that enabled her. A pattern in a relationship features two people interacting actively.

If you don't want this and want to keep insisting that you did nothing wrong, couldn't have done anything different and so on, then yes the implication of that is that all women are trashy and to be avoided so you rationalized your emotional damage into actually being reasonable and sound behavior.
>>
>>18660175
can't wait for the next one to get you and you go on the internet and tell everyone how mean girls are to you. How pathetic... How about you do what everyone else does and get over yourself and try again? Maybe learn from your mistakes instead of looking for a pitty party.
>>
>>18660185
How about people stop doing this shit? I never fucking did it to her. I've never done it to anyone.
>>
>>18660189
stop giving you advice? Tell us what you want to hear already and we will say it so you can feel sorry for yourself.
>>
>>18660189
You picked a loser, plenty of fish, pick again.
>>
>>18660200
Um, no, how about people stop being abusive fucks to their partners? Can you read?
>>
>>18660204
Why are you here? No one can help you. You really do deserve what you got.
>>
>>18660219
No I don't. I deserve to be attacked and psychologically abused regularly for loving someone and giving them a chance? Give me a fucking break.

If your attitude is the correct one, that I need to start assuming everyone is malicious and having iron skin forever, then I'd rather not take part in this ridiculous game.
>>
RIP this thread
>>
File: wambulance_by_spazgurl.jpg (270KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
wambulance_by_spazgurl.jpg
270KB, 1080x720px
>>
>>18660011
So you dated 2 girls and assumed that is representative of the whole gender?
>>
>>18660433
This.

You could start by listening to great female artists, Florence and the Machine comes to mind, women who have found calling in life and are attempting to be the best they can be as a drop of humanity. Try to realize that everyone is complicated regardless of their gender. Women who manipulate and abuse usually have their own unresolved issues and psychological trauma. Same goes for men.
>>
>>18660011
abused for five years? you're not going to take any responsibility for yourself? you could have left day one you were abused, yet you hate the entire opposite sex, as if they're all responsible for how you have lived your life.
>>
File: 8769665.jpg (22KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
8769665.jpg
22KB, 500x414px
>>18660079
Honestly, after reading this I can't feel sorry for you anymore, because you let all of this slide instead of immediately breaking up. If you jump in a pool with a shark, do you blame the shark or yourself when you die?
>>
>>18660079
>She says she cheated on me
>She said she didn't!

Maybe the issue is you're too autistic to see red flags. Should go seek help for yourself, you're obviously not comfortable mentally with the prospects of a relationship and it would help getting professional advice. You're asking a bunch of people on an anonymous board to teach you how to make a successful relationship and how to be successful in reading people. As a forewarning, there's no 100% way of knowing who a person is off the bat, but at the very least you should be able to catch red flags (Stuff that makes you uncomfortable morally and ethically) so you can either sit down with your SO to talk about it and resolve it or just end the relationship if it's a huge one like lying about cheating.

Even if the sex is good anon, it isn't worth five years of continual emotional abuse.

tl;dr stop being such a spineless fag and actually take an active role in either bringing positive change or ending a relationship if that woman is being a massive cunt
>>
File: 49G3aap.jpg (45KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
49G3aap.jpg
45KB, 500x648px
>>18660580
Yeah well I wanted her, I loved her, I thought she was my soulmate, I thought we were going to get married

I'm just dumb and these ideas were all nonsense. I guess the situation is more grim - have to look at a variety of women, look for red flags, judge them silently, move on when they don't seem good, instead of giving people a chance and loving them. I just gave her too many. Whatever

>>18660452
>great female artists, Florence and the Machine
lol what
>>
You are a loser. You don't want to change you want other losers to comfort you
>>
just move on I know it's not easy but you have all your life to find that significant other.Mellow out don't think about it forget they exist for a month take some "you time" have fun relax but don't overindulge yourself that it leads you back to the mid stage.Be better than feeling,thinking,regretting those things take some air in you'll feel better because that's life it can suck if you keep holding onto the bubbles that you won't let pop I hope you feel better
>>
>>18660677
>>18660677
shut the fuck up, loser

go get married to someone who is abusing you, and keep woman hating

nothing is your fault
>>
Hating a group of people is understandable. However, until you stop projecting this hatred onto individuals who haven't done anything to earn it, you will never succeed.
Probably basic useless garbage but I've never been successful with women. It's quite likely that I'll be a permavirgin, frankly.
>>
>>18661435
every faggot virgin here believes that.

what are the actual statistical odds you'll die before ever having sex?

the theme of this thread is "believing and propagating your own shit"
>>
>>18660011
>How do you stop hating women
You are judging billions of people based on your experiences with a handful of them. Does that sound like an intelligent conclusion to you?

Yeah, there are shitty women out there. I'm sorry you had to experience that. But there are shitty guys out there, too. LOTS of them. It's not a competition.

The way you stop hating women is by just stopping. Other women had nothing to do with your ex girlfriend.
>>
>>18660079
lol dude I've never met a single girl in my life that's done any of this crazy shit. you just got unlucky bro. every girl i've ever known, girlfriends, friends of friends, girlfriends of friends, have all been sweet and caring. its always the dudes going out getting their dick sucked and begging forgiveness.
>>
>>18661440
I don't give a rat's ass about sex if it isn't meaningful. Fucking a hooker or a college slut is just glorified masturbation. That severely increases the probability of me dying a virgin unless I find someone I'm willing to date. Saying it's impossible for that to happen is moronic, but assuming it's guaranteed to is just as bad.
>>
>>18660181
Listen to this one OP. Everyone gets fucked over at least once in their life. No need to mope about it. It could be an opportune time to focus on yourself.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.