[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any french lawmen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

> be me, live in france. Not a drug user, but lonely foreigner [CAN] blackout-drunk.
> find myself sitting by a bar, with a drink in my hand, besides a nasty arab 55something woman who chainsmokes and wears sunglasses at night.
> surrounded by two other arabs, they leave, cell phone disappears.
> ask woman where is cell phone. "no idea"
> mysuspicionwhen.jpg
> get this great idea that MDMA will cure my loneliness and make me drink less.
> get this great idea to ask her if she has any. go with her to ATM, give her 20€ for her, and 20€ to get me some MDMA. I say "don't steal from me, I'll fucking strangle you, I'll be back"
> go home to search for stolen cellphone, come back.
> ask for MDMA, she says her friend took the money.
> grab her by the neck. white knight makes approach.
> I walk away in rage.

4 days later. Call from woman. Tells me she understands, wants to meet. Turns out she lives next door.
> sob story, she needs cigarettes, especially with her neck pain.
"you are my friend, I forgive you, we had a good time, we'll go out for drinks again, same bar"
fuckno_but_nod.gif
I say "I can't show my face there"
she says "come on, no one saw, hahaha"
> I buy her two packs.
next day
> she calls me telling me she needs more cigarettes. say no.
> next day, she says she needs 12€, and she has witnesses. I tell her to fucking do what she has to do, but stop threatening me.
she says "even the bouncer remembers your face, they all want me to report it, you strangled me twice, gibmedat 12, friend, I'll pay you back"
> give her the 12€

how fucked am I, /adv/?
any help?
>>
>not finishing the job and killing the french whore

you have only yourself to blame
>>
File: 1501520144362.jpg (664KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1501520144362.jpg
664KB, 2048x1367px
bump, because I'm desperate?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.