[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1448236099894.jpg (34KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1448236099894.jpg
34KB, 500x363px
Be me
>27 years old now
>Parents divorced since I was 13, because my mom cheated on my dad with another woman. >She is now a lesbian.
>Only brother is a radical leftist anarchist.
>Yesterday my dad emails me, telling me that he is coming out as bisexual but not to worry because it doesn't mean that he will cheat on his new wife (who is a Jew) and that he has known that he was attracted to both men and woman since he was 14.

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to this? It literally doesn't matter and won't change anything, but he just wanted me to know that he's a special snowflake like everyone else. My whole family is totally fucked in the head.

Do I try to convince him that gender dysphoria is a mental illness or should I just kill myself now?
>>
Tell his new wife 'fuck off with your zionist brainwashing you filthy jewish whore!'
>>
File: 1501692663742.jpg (49KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
1501692663742.jpg
49KB, 550x381px
You have to go trans now.
>>
>>18659866

And bust cheeks and split wigs too
>>
>>18659842
Wow. Your mom is a lesbian but a cheater. Your dad is bi and you have a leftist brother.

Seems to me you have a normal family

You are just a poltard.

Oh the irony
>>
File: rgtergrefg.jpg (100KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
rgtergrefg.jpg
100KB, 800x762px
>>18659875
Fuck me, I think your right.
>>
File: Bert-and-Ernie-Uncovered.gif (319KB, 452x453px) Image search: [Google]
Bert-and-Ernie-Uncovered.gif
319KB, 452x453px
>>18659842
ur dad is telling you that if you see his coworker Chuck at the house, dont worry about it. you are already born so it really doesn't matter. you are going to hear grunting and lots of slapping in his room and two deep voices (well idk about that part, ur dad could be a bitch with a squeaky voice like me)
>>
>>18659843
Not really trying to DeFOO at this time. I don't really want to blow up any relationship I have with my dad. I don't have many friends so it would be nice to keep what family I have, despite how fucked they all are. I just don't know quite what to say to him about it. Should I cuck and be like "It's okay, whatever makes you happy" and then just ignore it? Or try to respectfully tell him that I find it totally disgusting and filthy and that I think he is mentally ill.
>>
>>18659892
He specifically told me that he wouldn't cheat on his wife. Which could be a lie. But I just can't figure out why he would want to tell me something like this if it literally doesn't change anything at all. I want to tell him that I don't care what he does with his dick and that he should have kept this to himself. But I know that will hurt his little feeling.
>>
Your life isn't dependent on whether your family is retarded or not. It doesn't matter that much. Even if your family was normal they're boring to spend time with and aren't a part of your life 98% of the time.
>>
>>18659962
The past year I have spent pretty much getting my shit together. I was a real mess a year and a half ago. I don't really want to get into it but I am doing way better. I would love to have a boring normie-conservative family. Maybe I would have turned out as a normie as well but I would happily trade the red pill for some normality any day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.