[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this new girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (4KB, 639x89px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 639x89px
Recently a new girl moved to my high school and ive noticed she isnt really handling it all to well
>School is full of shit heads
>No one wants to talk to her
>She has no idea what's going on
I saw that she had tweeted that she hated this school because she didnt have any friends, so i replied to her tweet saying "Lets be friends" and now here we are. But im catching myself thinking of her alot. She's extremely pretty and passionate and very easy to talk to. I know i have feelings for her, but she hasn't known me for but a couple weeks and i dont know if it's too soon to try and go for something with her. She tweets alot about how she wants to "be in love" and short of telling her that i can be that guy for her, i dont know what to do. /adv/ please help.
>Pic related
>>
She's fucked in the head. Literally the female equivalent of
>tfw no gf
>>
>>18659811
How did you gather that from my post?
The personal conversations that her and i have had over the past couple weeks has told me the opposite actually
>>
>>18659818
Is she an alt girl? Piercings, unnatural colored hair, black clothes etc.?
>>
>>18659823
actually no, her and i's style are pretty similar
>Vans, Khaki jeans, Plain Colored T-shirts
>>
>>18659825
She's openly flaunting baggage on social media. Though seeing as you're in high school that's not too surprising. Ask her out on a date.
>>
>>18659828
I'll give it a little more time and then i will do that.
it's been a couple weeks since we technically met and even though we talk like all day, i dont know if she'd be open for that quite yet
>>
>>18659837
She probably sees you as a friend already. If you're lucky now, maybe you'll get to clean her up after Chad is done with her.
>>
>>18659851
what do you mean
>>
>>18659864
Not him but you gotta strike while the Iron is hot with women, you can't wait weeks and try to build up something.
Eventually she will start to see you as her brother and even if she liked you first after a few weeks she will lose interest because she assumes you're not interested.
It does not sound good, you are her only friend and she will probably not want to risk that friendship.

My advise is ask her out on a date, it may not be too late but whatever happens you will know if she likes you or not and you can move on.
I have been in your position before, waiting for weeks or even years before confessing or torture.
You need to pull the band aid off .
Ask her on a date and make sure it is not just hanging out as friends, also don't be a bitter cunt if she is kind and lets you down easily.
Be a bitter cunt if she is a cunt to you.
>>
Tweeting about her desire to be in love seems like a bit of a yellow flag, but maybe it's just an angsty high schooler thing. I recommend waiting a few more weeks to see if there are any signs she feels the same way about you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.