[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

regrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 39

File: 207.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
post your biggest ones
>>
Having sex with an unattractive girl just to lose my virginity
>>
>>18659781
I regret breaking up with my last girlfriend, Holly.
I catch myself thinking of her and fantasizing about her alot, both romantically and sexually
>>
File: 6NQckRz.jpg (133KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
6NQckRz.jpg
133KB, 500x700px
coming here, day after day, looking at the same threads ive saved on thread watcher and talking to strangers on an anonymous image board
i need to make a change
>>
>>18659805
still a virgin, thinking about doing this same thing
>>
>>18659855

Don't.
>>
>>18659781
Videogames
>>
File: 1484286102782.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484286102782.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>18659805
>>18659885
how ugly are we talking here m8?
>>
>>18659897

she wasn't fat or anything. But she looked rough. Probably 3-4/10

But really, don't do it. It's not worth it. It kind of messed me up. I haven't had sex since then (6 years ago). I've had opportunities with better looking women since then, but that experience made me insecure af
>>
When I really think about it, none. Granted I'm fairly contempt with my life now at 30 I believe most of my "regrets" have led me to where I am now. I didn't believe this a few years ago and I was a miserable alcoholic for a years, but something just clicked and I started to have a more optimistic outlook on life, or maybe a more ignorant take on things really. So with that being said I don't regret any, and it's a lot, of the mistakes I've made in my life. I've come to accept the past for what it is and frankly I'm okay with that. No point in dwelling on what could have been when you can be focusing on what's happening now.
>>
I don't have regret.

You can never accurately determine the ultimate result of an action, or its almost infinite knock-on effects. Regret is a misunderstanding of cause and effect.
>>
Eating disorder.
>>
>>18659781
Not sampling the platter before deciding on a main course.

I'm not unhappy with my wife, I'm just unfulfilled because I was an awkward twat before I got married. Now I'm not surrounded by 17-24 year olds at all times during my physical prime.
>>
Messing around and not taking HS. Seriously. I've kinda fucked up my college potential. Doesn't matter lot like I'm good for much anyways
>>
File: 001ll.jpg (524KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
001ll.jpg
524KB, 1280x1827px
>>18659781
Not formulating my human breeding program earlier in my life. All I want is perfect waifus to enjoy now I have to wait 20-30 years to see it become reality.
>>
>>18659942

this. Wasted potential. It sucks.

It's like I killed myself. No way out from this at 29.
>>
>>18659781
I regret not taking advantage of the brief 2 years I did not work from 18-20 to go harder in college. Could have gone full time and graduated instead of being stuck working my ass off for money to pay all these bills and only taking 1-2 classes per semester at age 25.
>>
>>18659942
>>18659947
>>18659954
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. And I've been pretty lucky lately.

I skipped about a 1/4 of my classes in high school then dropped out of college twice. I worked shitty restaurant jobs for years but always worked my ass off until I was a manager or something. It sucked for a long time. Then a friend got me a job in construction and I did well because I had developed a good work ethic. After awhile another friend offered me another job and I took it. That was 4 years ago. I'll probably take home $60K this year and around $80K next year and I didn't graduate college.

Just keep working hard and don't give up. It pays off eventually... most of the time.
>>
>>18659970

nah, bro. Even if I would make 200k + it won't ever be the same, like the dreams I had, the feel of being so confident in yourself, that you will make it.

Once you are a failure, you are forever. Not saying you are a failure, bro. I am because I had different goals, and I failed them in the most decisive passage. I'm a dumpster now, that's it. And it's fine.
>>
I've done some shit things in the past and lord knows I've spent countless hours beating myself up and suffering over it but no FUCKING regrets because it's made me into the person I am today
>>
File: you died.gif (2MB, 263x325px) Image search: [Google]
you died.gif
2MB, 263x325px
shooting down a girl that tried to reconcile with me. Idk, I know I was being spiteful and taking out insecurities on her and what happened to us, and part of me felt good to get it all off my chest, but theres another part of me that feels like a jerk for it
>I can still see the hurt in her eyes before we parted
>cant get that image out of my head
>>
Driving recklessly. Ended up totalling a very nice car and now my insurance is $328 every month
Going to college. I sank almost $10k into classes just to get a nice job and drop out. Now I have no degree AND a little debt to pay down.
>>
>>18659990
This.

>>18660018
Holy shit that hit me right in the feels. I know it might be hard now, but you should tell her you're sorry for that. Its something that will make both of you feel better about it and it might put your mind to rest even though it doesn't have to go further.
>>
Reading the manga Nesozou Trap. Every time I remember it exists, I get in a bad mood and can't be productive for a while. If I had checked the author and tags beforehand, I could have guessed that it would be unpleasant
>>
>>18659909
And how exactly has it made you insecure?
>>
File: 2e8.jpg (12KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
12KB, 339x338px
>>18659781
Chose to quit my job last week, because I got tired of waking up early almost every day just to deal with annoying guests and their requests.
>>
not killing someone when I was a juvenile and could get away with it, not trying to be edgy it's just the truth.
>>
>Studying at an interdisciplinary college
>Not holding down a steady retail job
>>
>>18659848
Actions speak louder than words anon. Close the tab and never come back here.

Fly away

Godspeed anon.
>>
I'm 25 and I spent most of my life using the computer instead of being young and living my life.
>>
File: 1503674605122.png (1MB, 890x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1503674605122.png
1MB, 890x1275px
being born

>inb4 edgy
>>
I regrets discovering 4chan and becoming a sperg basically because 4chan glamorises autisms
>also regret leaving my ex for someone who has a tiny dick.
>>
>>18660723
25 isn't young kek
>>
>>18660654
what's wrong with it?
>>
Listening to other people's advice that suited them, but not me.
>>
>>18660669
tell us the story anon
>>
>>18660732
I mean past years as well.
>>
>>18660733
Black-hair's boyfriend and everything he ever does
>>
not getting fit earlier in my life.

it's ridiculous, as a guy, how people will treat you disrespectfully just because you are very skinny.
>>
>>18659805
thats it? you're doin pretty good
>>
>>18660735
>not making decisions for yourself and blaming others
You don't actually have to do what other people suggest. You can form your own conclusion based on their suggestion though.
>>
I regret the lies I've put up for years. Some of it is inconsequential bs that doesn't ever come up but i know i did and others are bold ones that i think ppl just don't call me on because it's past now. I doubt i would have done it different but fuck if it doesn't sting sometimes.
>>
>dating him

>Going to this god awful fucking school and fucking myself over by getting stuck here

At least it's just 1.5 more years and then I never have to think about this god forsaken place ever again.
>>
>Went through a edgy fase when my parents got divorce
>treated like shit a cute girl who was one of my few friends and was really into me in high school due to it
>saw her crying one day with her friends staring at me in disgust.
>Never had the balls to say sorry to her.
I don't have contact with her anymore, but this shit still pops into my mind once in a while.
>>
>>18660913
Same but as a girl who was overweight.
I regret ever letting myself get out of shape, it was night and day how people treated me when I was 160 vs 120. When I was 160 and decided to get on the bus instead of walk bc I was tired, people scoffed and laughed and whispered about how stupid and lazy I was. When I was 120 and got on the bus because I was tired people didn't care, even thought I deserved the rest.

It was just even small things like that that really got to me.
I wish I could erase all history of me ever being a whale but in the digital age I will never get all those pictures friends and family took of me off the web. I'll forever be chased by my fat past and as I get into the dating world once they find out they'll question me and wonder if I'm just gonna relapse and get fat again with age.
>>
>>18659888
nice trips
>>
Tell my mother what my brother was doing to me. Maybe I would have gotten help and not been so fucked up
>>
>>18659781
Beta orbiting her and breaking my own heart

Its not love, its obsession. I didn't know. I was young.
>>
That I went through the prime of my social life (high school-college) as a fat obese fuck. I had friends, I was good at school, I was super funny and people loved hanging with me. However I was so fuckign fat I never did any extracurricular activities. I never went for a club, or stayed long at trying to join the football team. I was afraid of asking girls out, thinking no girl would want me cause I was so fat. It got worse in college, as there were more opportunities tro socialize but I was an even fatter fuck than in highschool. I was unsightly, and it really fucked with my confidence and self esteem.

Now I'm 26, I live at home and work a shitty retail job, despite having a degree. In the past two years I've dropped 150 pounds. I look good, relative to how I used to. I've got another 30-40 lbs to go before I reach my goal weight.However it's a complete fucking waste. I'm now less social than I ever was. I have trouble interacting with people in casual settings. My personality is shit, I have a million things to say and never feel comfortable enough to say them so my sentences consist of various affirmations of whatever the fuck the other person is talking about and nothing of substance. I'm not funny anymore, I guess being fat just made my jokes funny or something, because no one takes a fat guy serious. But now I can't say anything cause people dont know if im joking or not. I missed out on life and now its too late to recover.

I'm now attractive physically, and completely ugly mentally. Its easy to lose weight, its much harder to change your personality and your social abilities. I'm stuck with the mind of a manchild, too sheltered and scared to get naything real done, despite having all the tools to do so.
>>
hoo boy.

>7 years old in summer camp, we have a cute teenage counselor, one day all the boys start jumping over her and making kissy sounds, out of the blue. it felt weird to me but i wanted to join in the fun, so i pretended to take her ice cream, she said it was fine. i ate a bite and then felt bad. later on all the kids get in trouble except for me, when one kid blurted out ' he stole her ice cream '. i just looked down and didn't say anything.

>12 or 13 years old, have a little brother who is 10 years younger than me. we have a staircase in the house and he loves to just jump right at you when he sees you on the stairs. you have to catch him or he falls. one day he jumps and i just let him fall. i don't know why. i felt really bad about it.

>college. taking a road trip, with some friends, two girls are in the back, i'm riding shotgun. i have some wet cough so i cough up a huge mouthful of slimy mucus. as the car turns a corner, i spit it out the window. for some crazy reason, the spit goes out the window, into the window behind me, and right in this girls face. holy shit what the fuck.

>post college. this girl i dated had dumped me several months prior and moved away. we talked on the phone, eventually i convince her to come back. in the meantime this girl i used to work with, hot as fuck, and nice, gives me her number. i think it's weird to date her with this other girl moving back soon, so i never call her. really bad idea, as the out of state girl turns out to be a serious cunt with bpd and ruins about 8 years of my life.

>now. after leaving an awful fucking relationship with a girl who is physically abusive and tries to get me thrown in jail (at this point i've finally had enough) i find another girl who likes me. it's good, but....too good. i withdraw and after about a year i get the 'it's not working out' talk. basically i sabotaged the relationship because i'm fucked up and feel like i don't deserve love.

there's more i'm sure. .
>>
>>18661211
Therapy.
>>
>>18661179
>now attractive physically, and completely ugly mentally
Feels.
Why is it so hard to get over bad teen years?
>>
>>18661221
The worst part is my teen years were relatively good. I mean, i was generally well liked and big/not a pussy so people never messed with me or bullied me. I had friends and was good at school. I didn't see nay problem with my life, other than I was at peak hormones and never got to explore anything sexual/.romantic because girls didnt want anything to do with me. It didnt bother me at the time, I thought things would get better. When they never did is when I started to go ff the rails. I can't even blame having a fucked up adolescence for my issues, I'm just human garbage for no reason other than because I am.
>>
>>18661218
I'm talking to a life / relationship coach, it's helping. I should have done this 15 years ago.
>>
>>18661290
At least you're doing something about it, godspeed anon.
>>
>>18661317
thank you kind anon
>>
Oh boy

>I didn't stay at my old school for an extra year
>I didn't ask out the first girl I had a crush on for the literal years I knew her
>Didn't even try to start a conversation with the girl I got in my room as a 13 year-old. Just sat awkwardly (She was visiting as my dad's friend's daughter and we both liked books and somehow they ended up sending us to my room)
>Didn't approach that cute girl in my math class, just stole looks at her. She noticed and at one point, in front of most of the class told me to stop staring at her and that it was annoying and creepy.
>Blew my chances with a girl in high school who shared my interests by being a sperg and pretending I didn't want a relationship because I thought all high school relationships ended badly.
>Entered into a LDR I was not prepared for in the first year of college at a school with a 60% female population
There's more but I can't remember right now.
>>
Not dating I am 22. I've become terribly socially awkward, and even though I am rich, I am a lonely virgin who would trade his money for love*.

*not to a gold digger which is why I never mention my wealth to women
>>
>>18660578
maybe, but we hadnt spoken in about 4 years before that so just having her show up and pulling the whole "hey, we cool" bit really got under my skin. Like I said, I have a lot of other shit going on and id be lying if I said I was 100% over it but that felt unnecessary and pushed me over the edge
>>
>>18660718
nah, I know ill be back but I thankfully have school starting soon so I have something else to keep me occupied and moving forward. Its been a bleak year though
>>
File: nostalgia-e1333770056149.jpg (53KB, 555x412px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia-e1333770056149.jpg
53KB, 555x412px
>>18660018
same, sort of. I realized im still not over my first and arguably only girlfriend from high school but its mainly because I didnt like how things ended and im at an uphappy rut in my life. I dont really care about her like I did, I just miss the better times we had and am jealous of her success without me. Once I passed that milestone and admitted it I felt much better
>>
File: 1502420211846.jpg (46KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1502420211846.jpg
46KB, 750x573px
not sure if its really a regret yet, but ive more or less stuck to the same plan for the past few years with only slight variation. I chose not to do certain things that could have put me in an arguably better situation, but it wasnt what I really wanted to do so I kept at it with this mundane and kind of shitty path. But its all ending soon and I hope it was worth it, im more worried now ill do something wrong and have actual regrets on my hands. Bu until then im in an ok space mentally, psychically,financially and socially
>>
>>18659888
Amen. Videogames gave me some of the best times of my life. On the other...so much wasted time. And it isn't like I have many good game stories to tell anyone, have any gamer friends, or became one of those nerdy, successful programmers.

Anyway, some of the things I regret...
>developing severe anxieties that lead to repetitive cycles of thought and memories
>wasting so much time "exploring" my options. Years. Years! Now that I've found my way I'm 23--I realized that the choice was always obvious...that's the real punch in the gut
>letting my autist tendencies get out of control. Unless you're a 8.5/10+ qt it's hard for people to forgive you for them
>childhood
>everything, really, except my best friend
>>
>>18661026
This.
>Parents divorced when i was 5
>Brother taken away by child services because the man my mom cheated on my dad with, beat him
>Starts beating my mom and i, so we leave
>Family only supported by my mom
>Barely had enough money to pay rent each month
I was such a shithead up until my sophomore year of high school, and being a senior now i can look back and see all of the friendships and relationships i have ruined because i took out all my pent up anger on them.
I am so sorry Mulvane
>>
>>18661800
Your case is far worse than mine, i'm sorry you had to go through this buddy, hope things are better now for you.
>>
>>18661619
>Videogames gave me some of the best times of my life.
That's all you need anon, everything else you said is just you frustrated because you didn't achieve social expectations.
>>
I think my number one regret is when I was like 12, I started visiting /b/. I've really ended up seeing that all my problems started there.
>>
I kill Deionarra, Mortimer Rictusgrin, Annah, Dak'kon and Vhailor.
>>
I regret going overseas 7 years ago. This triggered a wave of poor financial decisions, leading to gambling addiction, bankruptcy actions and wasting my 20s.
>>
I strongly, STRONGLY, regret not going to university after high school, and instead opting for an apprenticeship. I've severely limited my future career paths and earnings.
>>
>>18659805
This. It might sound fucking dumb but I really didn't want to leave high school a virgin so I went for the low hanging fruit
>>
>>18661179
I kinda went into similar situation as you, man.

When I was fat, everyone's will laugh at any of my jokes whether it was a crude ones or not.

Now when I'm getting fit due to being more concious to health, most of type of jokes I used to say won't make people laugh anymore. They'll get irritated or just plain dry laugh.
Pity since I was fat for more than half of my life and kinda bulid my personality and circle on that. Now I end up in weird spot and have hard times reinventing myself.
>>
Loving her.
>>
>>18662366
faggot
>>
no regrets
>>
>>18659939
Just get a divorce if your wife isn't keeping up with you

Life is too short to compromise over stuff like this
>>
>>18662395
>Life is too short
This meme needs to die, life is only short if you have terminal cancer, a guy like op has a entire life ahead him, he said that he wasn't unhappy with his wife, he is just going through the "what could it be" fase, most married men experience this at some point, no need to throw away a stable marriage(which is rare nowadays) over something like this, the regret of such a dumb move can haunt you for the rest of your days.
>>
>>18659781
Ignored a girl I liken in high school for no reason. Never liked anyone else more ever since. Now, years later I still feel the regrets which has prevented me having a normal life because of the stress it has caused.
>>
I never chased after girls.
>>
>>18659781
>really madly in love, I mean shake when I'm around him love
>he's older three years and his brother my age and most popular guy in my class
>fabricate reasons to go to classmates house to study or whatever to see older brother, melt every time
>classmate and everyone, including HIM believe I'm interested in classmate
>classmate asks me out and I go (stoopid) because I heard older brother has many girls and all my friends think classmate is really hot (he is really but his older brother is a god to me)
>few more dates w/classmate and see older brother frequently and I'm sooooooooo sad when he no longer even acknowledges I exist
>have sex with classmate
>see older brother out and I force myself red faced and weak kneed to go speak to him, he turns his back
>start crying (I know stoopid) and tell him (his back) I'm sorry and he says for WHAT
>confess to his back how long and how much I love and wanted him
>he sadly laughs and said I had an odd way of showing that by fucking his brother
>want to DIE but eventually marry classmate though I'm still in love with HIM
>>
>>18659781
I should have tried harder in high school, and I should have joined clubs or a sport.
>>
Not breaking it off sooner with my abusive ex. Now I have so many memories built with her that I constantly think about her despite her constant cheating and treating me like shit.
>>
Taking a book in my hands when I was a child. I it were not for it, I could have made real friends and relationships. Probably.
>>
>>18659939
As an anon who's been carrying on affairs for years, I'll let you know right now that it won't make you feel better. To me it's always been a distraction. It's my version of getting drunk or high. Eventually you look around and feel just as alone as you always did. Any ppl you meet like this can't be a permanent part of your life. So they either need to fade out or fight for your attention which isn't the best scenario either.
>>
>>18659781
Having my senior picture taken when I was convinced I was a girl. I now know I'm not and never was. That yearbook pic is forever.
>>
>>18662651
dumb slut
>>
>>18662682
Oh wow same, always lost in a book back then, now always lost in social situations
>>
File: Wat8.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
Wat8.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>18662694
>>
>>18662698
I agree I'm stupid no argument but slut I have to quarrel. I was a virgin when I had sex with my classmate who is now my husband. I haven't had sex with anyone else. My burden is I'm hopelessly in love with another man and have been as long as I can remember. My husband wants to start a family but I just cannot have his children. I still dream one day the man I was meant to be with will be with me.
>>
>>18662712
I went all the way of degradation, like books-cartoons-games-social networks-anime-boards. Think it's a lost cause and now is the best time to kill myself, but meh, it means getting up and stuff, I'll rot here some more.
>>
>>18662719
Did your first date was because of peer pressure? Is it too late/early to get a divorce? Does your husband love you?
>>
>>18662694
agp, trans, or...?
>>
>>18662735
Kinda peer pressure because he was very popular and all my friends (well all the girls) would have killed to be in my position. Yes, I believe my husband does love me and exactly why his older brother, I believe, walked away.

Don't get me wrong he is really handsome and a good guy but he didn't do it for me. His older brother, oh god, when I wasn't shaking and weak around him I felt blissful. Its hard to describe, its like he was me and when he looked at me my heart would nearly burst. I had a stupid plan to hang around my classmate so I could be around his older brother and I thought the older brother would ask me out not my classmate.
>>
>>18662751
Male and convinced my self with the help of similar minded friends I was a girl and my mom allowed me at 16 to begin hormone treatments. Junior and senior years lived as a girl but when I went to university I didn't feel good at all. I mean physically felt like shit all the time and stopped taking the hormones, transferred school and dressed as a guy again. Everything was ok till I met a girl I really liked and we dated for 6 months, had sex, it was great for both of us, and she wanted to meet my parents and traveled home. My family had removed all pictures, I thought, but she saw one and commented she didn't know I had a sister. Confessed and it didn't go well at all.
>>
Burning bridges wherever I go and hurting people in the process.
Not having an identity.
Not knowing what my words can do to people.
>>
>>18660724
Came here with the same idea. What's going on anon?
>>
I accepted the fact that I'm just a loner growing up.
Now I'm trying to ask a girl i like out, but I'm too shy and withdrawn to be direct enough when it counts.

Shit sucks
>>
giving that one guy a blowjob last night because now i know that it's going to be awkward when we hang out again because we're just friends
>>
>>18659909
Dude I read your greentext in the different thread and what happened isn't that horrible. I think you are just generally mentally ill, no offense.
>>
>>18661179
>>18661179
>>18661179
This was me. Fat in HS, dropped some weight, but remained an awkward loser with a shitty degree and no prospects. Then I stumbled, literally, into a job at a small bar/beer tasting room as a bartener/beer snob. Everyone looked to me for advice, came to me with their problems, and thought everything I said was funny. Confidence improved greatly. I made real friends and met some inspiring people. It lead me to law school. Now I'm fun guy with a law degree and 9/10 lawyer gf who worships me for being so smart and sociable. Through no fault of my own.

It's not really advice, I know, but find your bar. Find the thing that makes you comfortable and confident, double down on it, and you'll get better my friend.
>>
I don't think doing anything differently would have had an impact on my life. I think all my failures were either meant to happen or that I'm simply not fit or capable of having a better life and making better choices and decisions. I don't see my life getting any better ever, also.
>>
Not being more interested in meeting people in school
>>
File: 1491549945805.jpg (28KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
1491549945805.jpg
28KB, 640x601px
>>18659781
Not having killed myself a long time ago.
>>
Dealing with my ex for five fucking years and wasting five fucking years of being a teenager because of him
>>
I really regret how I treated the last girl I got involved with. She liked me but I fucked it up by acting like a needy asshole. I lashed out at her repeatedly because I was stressed about shit that had nothing to do with her. She hates me now and cut me off, and I really don't blame her. Looking back, I don't think things would've worked out between us but I at least would have maintained my integrity and self-respect if I hadn't been such an ass about it.
>>
File: IMG_7594.jpg (34KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7594.jpg
34KB, 750x733px
Not talking to and staying after school with the girl I had a massive crush on while she was sitting down alone. She went on to talk to and hang out with the objectively better version of me on the same day which resulted in them dating.

We're close friends now at least.
>>
>>18662345
Are you sure it's the weight loss? Maybe your vibe has changed. Are you sure you haven't become more self conscious. People can pick up on little things like that and it affects how they react to you on a subconsious level. I can go out on some days and it seems like all my jokes hit and women (and people in general) are more receptive. I can go out on other days and it feels like none of my jokes hit and people aren't that interested in engaging. The difference is typically my mood and outlook.
>>
Ruined a life.
Abandoned my friends.
Ruined my own life.

Mostly, excuses. Feeling sorry for myself.
>>
>>18663266
What do you mean by ruining your own life?

I spent the past 3 years completely ruining my own life and throwing away everything I have so I am curious what other people have done.
>>
>>18663273
After I'd lost my friends, I'd spent quite a number of years just sort of fumigating in a small room. I was too depressed/ashamed to finish highschool, so I dropped out. Got kicked out, and lived with my girlfriend for a bit. Got a job, started improving a bit, but work was getting pretty toxic, and I eventually ended up getting fired. Pretty much back to square one, with nothing to really show for the past few years, and not a lot to my name.
>>
>>18659781
Not going to therapy fast enough, being a borderline crazy person, constantly annoying my boyfriend and pushing him away, making him think that I am doing this because I don't love him but in reality I can't help it because I have mental issues
>>
>>18659970
Thank you. I wish more people would make posts like this.

>>18663288
Ahhh so you are in a similar position to me. I am >>18663156 but ironically even though I was suicidal and chronically depressed all my life, now that I have actually hit rock bottom I don't actually want to die. This is what the anti depressants did to me. I am thinking about quitting them cold turkey so I get the courage to finally end it but I hate the thought of everyone believing I only did it because I am a failure. I have become a failure because I am depressed and have nobody to help me, not the other way around. And I was much more suicidal when I was still a winner.
>>
>>18659781
Fucking up my relationship with Morgan
>>
>>18659781
letting people step on me
>>
Being too kind.
>>
I regret not telling her my feelings.
>>
>>18659781
Watched my sister get sexually assaulted and I was too chicken shit to do anything about it.
It eats me alive every time I think about it.
>>
not killing myself on that day.

having no motivation
>>
>>18663605
What happened that day? Why did you want to kill yourself and why did you not do it?
>>
File: Where did I go wrong.jpg (35KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
Where did I go wrong.jpg
35KB, 663x579px
>>18661130
Why must you make me feel this way
>>
>>18663840
Not him, but if it makes you feel better, a lot of teens went through this, me included.
>>
coming home
>>
spending money on an mmorpg
>>
Not a big one but I spent over 300 dolars on Uber eats buying junk and losing money, whe n Icould have invested it on somthing better.
>>
Getting married. Now I'm stuck in a lackluster relationship that would involve too much complexity and the disappointment of friends and family to get out of. I'm in love with someone else and can do nothing about it.
>>
>>18659813
Are your initials P. G. by any chance?
>>
>>18663977
Not trying to be rude or anything, but were you aware that marriage was supposed to be a lifetime commitment before getting married or you're one of those that live by the moment?
>>
>be an unlikeable somewhat fat faggot with long hair and acne
>in love with one girl who always liked me but never treated me as a potential partner
>move out of the country
>a year passes, I changed everything about myself
>come back
>get in a relationship with the girl, even though I still live abroad
>spend all the time drinking with people
>cheat on her over 5 times while drunk as fuck in the span of two weeks
>feel like absolute shit
>have a talk with my girlfriend
>since I'm leaving soon we talk about our relationship
>she says that we can be together since I'm moving back but she doesn't know how she's gonna survive without me
>out of guilt and genuine concern convince her that breaking up is going to be better
>she breaks up with me through tears

I feel so fucking bad.
>>
>Had a great full time job that I enjoyed
>Been in a long term relationship
>SO gets a job offer in a state 2,000 miles away and to live with the boss
>After a month SO surprises me with a plane ticket
>I planned on visiting for a week
>Fly down, after a week SO suddenly says if I try to go back home he will kill himself/hurt me
>Felt guilty and scared
>Last minute quit my job, boss took it personally (small office)
Fast forward a month
>SO's job didn't work out, was suddenly fired and the boss kicked us out of his place
>Suddenly homeless in a huge state spent all our money no job
>Relationship turned to shit
>Went back to parents house, embarrassed, further in debt and no job

TL;DR I REGRET QUITTING MY JOB FOR A SHITTY RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>18663301
I don't know.
It's a long story.
>>
>>18663230
Now you mention about it, when looking back I think it's true that my vibe has changed too. Recently I was getting into "fake it till you make it" mentality since I'm building my own business and according to self-help books it's good for confidence boost.

Of course I've been more self concious recently, I'm watching what I'm eating, but I still going out drinking and never blab about healthy foods to others. I also never showing off the result of my exercises. Maybe the one that's obvious is my style, I dressed more nicely since well, I'm promoting my business nowadays.

The ones that respond differently to my jokes now are girls, for some reason they don't laugh to my usual jokes anymore, when guys don't seem to be bothered and we still get along as usual.
>>
Not sneaking out in 8th grade to go see Chad. I crushed on him since I saw him in 3rd grade (I was a outcast and everyone treated me like shit). He asked me out to a football game. Slightly confused becayluse I didn't speak a lot, but I told him I'd try to be there. I begged my stepmom to let me go to the game; but she said I couldn't and my two elder sister's could (she always favored them because they were normal). Didn't sneak out, and he moved shortly after football season to Charleston. Totally sucks, but whatever. 21 and I still think about how it could be been.
>>
not just sucking all the bullshit up and finishing high school instead of dropping out

wishing my parent would die over something petty I can't even remember like 3 months before their death

spending the last 3 or so years of my life in complete social isolation instead of actually doing anything to improve my self or situation

never taking my meds consistently

pursuing a girl that only liked me as a fetish/toy to obsess over
>>
File: WP_20160513_0081.png (878KB, 718x945px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160513_0081.png
878KB, 718x945px
I failed to keep her happy. she left me yesterday. I haven't slept or eaten since.
>>
>>18659781
Having sex with a married man just because I heard older man were better...
>>
>>18664656
Was it better
>>
>>18664659
No It wasn't! And he also had a small dick...
>>
>>18664004
Got married too young, didn't feel like I had the opportunity to say no.
>>
>>18664004
Got married too young, didn't feel like I had the opportunity or wherewithal to say no.
>>
File: 1441305747853.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1441305747853.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>18664663
>And he also had a small dick...
>>
Leaving Evelyn. She's happy now, I think. Unfortunately I forgot that I was deeply in love with her, it's kind of odd thinking I could forget. In fact I thought I did but almost an year later I started having dreams. I realized I'm once again alone, and happiness is a distant memory.
>>
Getting an art degree.
Going back to school for education which isn't a whole lot better but at least it's reliable with weekends and holidays off opposed to my current shit job
>>
>>18664639
>I failed to keep her happy.
Its not your job to make someone happy, having this mindset will only make you feel miserable in the long run, also, sorry for your situation.
>>18664656
>>18664663
>Doing something you shouldn't, just because you thought it would be cool.
This is so teenagey anonete, but i hope you learned the lesson.
>>
File: 1498290121777.jpg (44KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498290121777.jpg
44KB, 540x540px
Not taking that guy's offer 3 years ago for some LSD. I can't get any other connections which sucks
>>
>>18659781
Not pursuing a 9/10 blonde girl who had a crush on me because my virgin nerd friend with absolutely no chance also liked her
>>
Said no to my best friend a few years ago, now I love her but she rejected me yesterday
>>
not fucking any of the women who obviousy wanted me to fuck them... not even the russian girl I liked (loved?...)
>>
>>18659781
Not getting a job earlier. I now see how that has basically fucked me over in every way.
>>
>>18659781

not asking girls out in high school, 10 years later i realized how many were into me and i was too shy and stupid to act on it. that and i wish i got sexually active earlier, lost my v card at 23 and years later am still with her and likely will be for a long time. wish i sampled the buffet a bit in my early 20s more before settling down
>>
File: 343434.png (127KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
343434.png
127KB, 356x333px
My biggest regret

>was sexually confused, on weather I was gay or some shit
>my friend was bi, I talked to him about this and he asked if I wanted a blowjob
>at first I was hesitant, but eventually agreed
>afterwards I asked him if I could blow him, he said yes
>blew him and swallowed
>day afterwards started kinda freaking out hoping that this wasn't gonna make things weird
>it got so bad that I went out of my way to find a gf
>first attempt to get a girl failed, because she didn't tell me she had a bf and was just using me for an orbiter position
>second attempt and nailed it, I got the girl she was a virgin as was I
>lost my virginity and became my first real relationship
>still sexually confused but I did over time fall for her
>though it's always been in the back of my mind that I only dated this girl because I was scarred of being sexually open to guys
>now I find myself feeling awful because this is the reality which I have set myself up for

I love her, but I get thoughts every now and then which don't go away. I feel like I overcompensate to show I love her by talking family and future when I know it won't end well.
>>
>>18665139
>still sexually confused
Why you refer to yourself as "sexually confused" when you're clearly bi as your friend?!
>>
File: 1405956934925.png (1KB, 94x79px) Image search: [Google]
1405956934925.png
1KB, 94x79px
>>18665225
Because if I keep denying it/not naming it, I hope it will eventually go away.
>>
File: 1497673405323.jpg (531KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497673405323.jpg
531KB, 1200x800px
Heres the short of it
>seeing new girl
>we've done the dirty twice
>the second time we had sex she made a big deal out of giving me head for a long time in foreplay
>think its because she wants head herself
>ex gf never liked head so i have no experience

All i know is i need to work the clit but how the fuck do i find it in the dark and what do i do with it when i locate it?
shes coming over in 2 hours help me
>>
>>18665234
Oops meant to start a new bread
>>
>>18665232
This makes no sense, the only thing you will achieve with this is internally struggle for the rest of your days, but good luck anyway.
>>
Regret falling in love with a bipolar girl that nearly ruined my views on women.
>>
File: 1503375797729.jpg (51KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
1503375797729.jpg
51KB, 577x435px
>>18663884
Iktfb
>>
>>18665232
Theres nothing wrong with being bi.

If youre with a girl now you are fulfilling half of your sexual orientation as you could omly evwr do if yoy believe in monogamy.

If you keep supressing a part of yourself it will only mutilate and come out later in life in a destructive manner.

Accept who you are and move on. Explore the otherside if/when you break up with your current partner
>>
File: 1428390210902.jpg (9KB, 150x214px) Image search: [Google]
1428390210902.jpg
9KB, 150x214px
>>18665352
But what would Hitler think of me.
>>
>>18665352

So basically he can't ever have a happy family with a loving wife all normal, he is doomed to have some weird kink shit ok the side. Fuck that
>>
File: Qj2o5qIh0uU.jpg (36KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
Qj2o5qIh0uU.jpg
36KB, 480x451px
I didn't regret asking that girl out. I do not regret a relationship we had. I just want to return back in time to undone the shit I had done while being in relationship in her, which lead her to drop me. Shit fucking hurts.
>>
File: 1470633156902.jpg (52KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1470633156902.jpg
52KB, 500x366px
>>18659781
Being alive, of course
What reason is there, when I can't even feel happiness
>>
>>18665371
What he's probably means is get that shit out of your system now, instead of later.
>>
I regret not moving abroad to be with a guy I really liked.
I still think of him every single day. It has been 3 years.
>>
>>18665388

If it's your sexuality though you don't just 'get it out of your system' , you enter a monogomois relationship that void for the side of your sexuality will always have a chance to creep up and resurge at any point... Seems fucked desu.
>>
>>18665393

Weird how women can regret men like men can regret things like career decisions. I don't like how my life is being evaluated by women as 'worth it's to tag along with or not. It's like an approval process if your life is good enough that you never asked for. Anyways, it's not healthy, everyone has missed opportunities, gotta get over it. You have many opportunities ahead of you and if you're too busy feeling sorry you'll miss those ones too, but perhaps worst of all you won't ever even recognize them as such.
>>
>>18665372

It's so fucked, you'd never hear about a woman 'fucking things up' in a relationship with a guy. A guy is always willing to work on it, am I right? Please tell me I'm wrong though, I'd love to be. It's just such horse shit we have to have these pressures on is in a relationship and girls just have to sit there and be pretty, which coincidentally allows them to jump ship to any other guy who has it more together than you (and due to the nature of the world it's always someone). Even worse, women chest emotionally and mentally chest physically, they both suck but emotional cheating is far worse because it's saying you aren't good enough as a person, not just some lol stupid thing like their tits were bigger which you can get over in an afternoon. You get cheated on because a guy 'had it's more than you and that can fuck you up for life.

Why should men bother? Oh right because we're born with no value, oh wait.
>>
>>18665410
>Weird how women can regret men like men can regret things like career decisions.
I don't think it is anything like that. I miss him and I regret not doing something that would have kept us together.
>>
File: 1481313604788.png (326KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481313604788.png
326KB, 640x499px
>>18665410
>>18665424
Please, do not shit on perfectly fine venting thread, keep your /r9k/ thoughts to yourself.
>>
>>18665424
Unless you find a woman that truly loves you, that's the sad reality of dating
>>
File: Void Fill.jpg (79KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
Void Fill.jpg
79KB, 640x653px
>>Not telling my dad at 8 years old that I couldn't love him anymore
>Not telling my mom at 13 years old that I didn't love her anymore
>Not skipping grades
>Not beating the shit out of the first person who bullied me in middle school
>Not ignoring all the horseshit my parents and teachers tried to cram down my throat
>Not acing my courses so I could get a full free ride to a college
>Not changing my name at 18 cutting all contact with my family

If I could go back in time and talk to my younger self it would literally be the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>18660669
Same. Sometimes I would look at people walking by on a hot day and just wonder what that would be like
>>
>>18660729
You should find someone with a better dick... like even another girl, I mean we can buy whatever size we want and strap it on. Cuckold that dude.
>>
File: 1501772756174.jpg (261KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501772756174.jpg
261KB, 640x640px
>>18665424
She has done a lot for me, actually. I just can't comprehend how I fucked everything up. She was in love with me and now she simply does not care anymore, she burnt out. I went cold to her and took her for granted, I disregarded some of her advances, then we started to drift away and I was afraid to go for a conflict. Hilarious, but if you avoid conflict and try to find a compromise -- for women, it means, that you simply don't care. I cut the friendship now despite the fact she might be a good friend.

Now I barely eat and my sleep is fucked up.
>>
File: received_786048448203870.gif (182KB, 960x512px) Image search: [Google]
received_786048448203870.gif
182KB, 960x512px
>Be me
> Meet the most beautiful qt girl at work
> we talk and offers me lifts home if we clock off at the same time
> start getting attached, dream girl, see no flaws.
> Tell her i like her, says she knows
> receive the following

"so kinda put me in a bit of a situation.
i'm flattered that you like me, i really am, but i just don't think i'm ready for anything right now, i know that'll probably hurt, but i've just got so much going on.

i'm clearly not going to cut you off, i'm not like that at all,

all my last 3 relationships have been back to back; like no break what so ever, and that's what i need, i'm planning on going overseas for a while so i'm not going to lead you on.
it's not a waiting game because i don't actually know when. i can't give you a time frame.
you have gone above and beyond and i can say i've never really had that before and it was nice, i'm sorry if i have lead you on in any way and i know this isn't really the answer that you're after.

i don't need time to come up with an answer. i just don't want you waiting around for something that may not happen, right now, i can't say i have feelings for you, i'm sorry."

Telling her i liked her, even if she knew it did, verbally telling her so caused our friendship to become unstable, maybe we will go back to how it used to be or maybe it will end alltogether. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>18660729
>dick size doesn't matter , they said
>>
>>18665539
At least you won't die wondering
>>
>>18662694
Big news, you are still a girl
>>
>>18659781
leaving a qt virgin for a qt slut
>>
>Existing
>>
Not having a relationship before? I guess I never found somebody worth dating so far, but college is about to start so I'm trying to stay positive.
>>
>>18660665

I don't know. It just did.
>>
never told him I loved him.
>>
>>18665825
It was for the best.
>>
>>18659781
Using this site .
>>
>>18663641
nothing special.
no reason to be alive.
no idea
>>
Losing her.
>>
Fell for the cr*sh meme.
Orbiting that hoe has cost me three precious years of my youth.
No refunds.
>>
>>18665539
>i just don't think i'm ready for anything right now
Oh god, that line...Kudos to her for putting some effort into the bullshit though.
>>18665571
It obviously matter to some extent, get real, nobody wants a finger sized dick.
>>
File: 1503871298089.jpg (108KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503871298089.jpg
108KB, 900x750px
>>18665526
>>18665372

Update. I regret anything. She is jumping on my unimate' dick and now I have to see their faces every fucking day. Destroy me.
>>
>>18665424
it's the same for both genders.
so fuck you
>>
>>18659781
Fucked my best friends ex boyfriend right after they broke up (her first love too), didn't tell her for 4 months, told her at a time she had no other place to stay except with me, she left the day i told her, she wont forgive me and I'll never meet another like her.
>>
File: 1-8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA.jpg (21KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1-8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA.jpg
21KB, 600x384px
not testifying against my piece of shit step brother for sexual assault against some kids. I was just a teenager but it still haunts me, knowing he;s probably still out there doing it or doing much worse and I could have stopped it

I sweat to christ. eric if you ever show up on my doorstep theres gonna be a shootout
>>
Wasting my life consuming media locked in my room
>>
Watching too much porn.
>>
>>18659781
I would suggest everyone before college, get a job in a place where you see yourself working and stay there as long as you can. I wish I did that.

I know sometimes you can't do this though. If you are going to BS Marketing no reason not to be in a sales job. If you want to be a Nurse Practitioner you need to do RN. IT people can probably learn all the decent certs in 3 years max, than get a job then finish your BS IT degree.

Believe me it helps you avoid regrets immensely.
>>
I cut myself when I was 14. At the time I had a suicidal best friend with a super fucked up home life in my head (telling me I was keeping her from killing herself or whatever) but I still blame myself for it 100% because otherwise my life was fine. I can remember my mothers reaction to seeing it clear as day. I still have scars and every summer day that I wear shorts I can't not think about them because faint as they are if the light hits a certain way you can see them. I want to move on and not think about it because everyone was a cringy teen but I'm worried one day I'll have to explain to an SO what a selfish faggot I was, and maybe they'll find my body less attractive
>>
>>18665399
Except you can fulfil it, like any normal hetero does before they settle down into a monogamous marriage.

Doesnt matter if you like guys, girls, or both. Explore your sexuality, then find the one for you and pop out a few chazzlings if thats what your heart desires.
But if he keeps supressing the bi side of his sexuality im guessing he will end up being one of those married blokes who end up at the glory hole sucking aids infested dicks every odd month
>>
>>18667539
You have no ideia on what you're talking about, people who "explore their sexuality" are less likely to stay in LTRs/marriages, getting dicked before settling down with a woman would change nothing for him, if anything, he would crave cock even more, his relationship wouldn't stand a chance against it, this is just a stupid meme pushed by media who horny young pleople falls to.
>>
I regret losing my virginity.

Until then sexual relations with women had been something out of reach, something I wanted but never really expected that I would get.

Now I've awakened a hunger that I can't reliably feed. I don't even know if I'm equipped for the demands of a LTR, let alone marriage. Most women my age lose patience with my inexperience and boyish demeanor very rapidly.

Also the situation that I ended up getting laid in unearthed some serious abandonment issues. I'm just now coming out of a depression that's been going on since the beginning of the year.
>>
I just killed a ladybug with a bug zapper and I feel really guilty about it. I genuinely regret it. What was the point? The bug was no threat to me. Am I just some asshole who kills for pleasure? Fuck man.
>>
I regret coming here to read depressing experiences of fellow anons. but I also don't regret it.
>>
I gave up a full ride to one of the top 5 schools in my state because it's a Catholic school, and I was going through an edgy atheist phase. I basically threw away 200k because I couldn't get over myself.
It's been ten years and I think about it at least once a week.
>>
>>18667734
But at least you were cool, r-right?!
>>
dumping my beautiful sweet girlfriend of 4 years and then taking her back 6 months later when i found out she had fucked 4 other dudes and one of my friends.

i dont think i love myself anymore, but i cant stop being with her. i miss her old self so much that i am willing to have sex with her now, cause it calms me down while we do it, but it rottens me inside afterwards. i am on a vicious circle of selfdestruction and pain but i cant stop.
>>
>>18667757
lol.
No.
I'm working in a dead end job at a tool and die shop, slowly working towards a degree in robotics/automation.
>>
>>18667633
Do what i did, find a woman who you're comfortable enough to be fwb with, fuck her brains out until you feel that you got experience and maturity enough to look for an actual relationship.
>>
>Not trying in school and failing my grade
>eating disorder
>wasting my life on the internet and video games
>making friends
>killing my cat
>Pretty much everything I do.
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>18659781
>I dropped out of Med school
>>
Not starting some things earlier. There are a few that could have been started earlier, in some cases it couldn't be helped, but yeah. Stuff like starting to learn programming. I could've done that when I was a teenager, I even learned the basics in middle school but then never did anything more... I would be a pro by now ;_;
>>
>>18664238
Are you Cinderella?
>>
>>18664812
bros before hoes
You regret it, but I still applaud you anon.
>>
Meeting him in the first place but also, not leaving at the first sign he was a fucking psychopath
>>
>>18665410
I don't see your fucking point?
You can clearly see even in this thread that men also can regret women.
>>
>>18664812

here we got a real man.

let me shake your hand.

if redpill bullshits were about teaching this kind of morals we'd live in a better world.
>>
>>18659781
lost the girl of my dreams once cause I was overly jealous. Still regret it every day.
>>
>>18664812
You're the best.
>>
File: 1437281583875.jpg (45KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1437281583875.jpg
45KB, 500x484px
Failing to kill myself when I was younger.

Things have only gotten worse in life or had the premise of being good when really they lead up to bad times.

I regret living.

>hurr durr eDgeY xD

I wish it was, I truly wish it was.
>>
>>18669195
kys fag
>>
>>18669149
Damn anon, what did he do?
>>
I had several chances to fuck all of the rich and preppy girls in middle school and high school and declined every time for fear they were whores and had stds already. I later found out most were virgins until the final year of high school when they all fucked some locals at the senior trip. Thinking of how many girls I could have slept with when instead I was fapping 3-7 times a day is something I will always regret. Perhaps if I relive this life I'd do things differently next time
>>
>>18669195
You fell for the biggest trap there is, chasing "the happiest." It is when you only pick non painful short term happy options even if painful options would lead to greater happiness long term, in the end you get left with only pain when you chase short term happiness. A life lesson, but you can recover.
>>
>>18669201
nigga i tried already
>>18669211
None of my options lead to long term happiness, I've always sought out long term but nothing works out.
>>
>>18659781
I couldn't hold her together with me and I know my life is ruined forever.
>>
>>18669238
A girl ruined your life forever? Get a grip dude.
>>
Basically all my interactions with females. Maybe not all, but often i tend to screw up and not just with potential dates, all girls and women j talk to. I'm afraid of leaving them with a wrong opinion about me ( be it I'm not interesting or just a weirdo). I tend to say some regrateble things or I don't do the right things at the right time and then I think about it a lot and I say to my self "You're an idiot".
>>
Not visiting someone I care about, and not rushing to deliver a promise of mine sooner. I killed the only thing that made me happy. I wish I could go back.
>>
Staying here with my dream job instead of moving across the country with her to her dream job.

My job is nice but I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be. It feels empty without her. Last week she found someone else of course.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>18669205
Well when I first met him he seemed like the perfect person for me, I fell for him so hard. Then as time went on he just started being really shitty to me and I didn't understand why or what had changed. Now I realize everything I thought I liked about him was literally a facade and the real him is just a husk of a person totally devoid of empathy or an ability to love and the only kind of "pleasure" or "happiness" he felt was derived from being able to emotionally abuse me. It's such a mindfuck. I wasted so much time and emotions on him.
>>
not partying with my now dead brother
not telling every girl i liked that i liked them, i havent had a crush in over a decade
>>
Kind of regret not telling her that I love her but seeing her making out with some other random guy after she flat out asked me if I loved her and I told her no because I only liked her company was awkward. Then seeing her again after 4 years as a new co-worker and having to tell her that she's fired weeks later because underperformance or some shit and the manager just fucking forgot so I had to tell her myself.

My biggest regret was deciding early that I wanted to be a cook when I only wanted to learn how to cook for myself. Then my parents set up everything,they were totally supportive until the point I suddenly realized that I didn't want to do this at all and then everyone got disappointed in me,so I kept disappointing myself like its a natural thing to do. Now I'm just one big failure that doesn't know anymore what to do or what to be.
>>
My biggest regret is marrying a guy who dosen't work hard. I love my husband and we have a pretty good relationship but he's very lazy and it is really hard on me and our kids.
>>
File: TkMSK4njzLU.jpg (173KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TkMSK4njzLU.jpg
173KB, 1280x960px
>>18659781
>met girlfriend online from X country in 2014
>Met her in 2015 in real life
>Fell inlove for real
>Made plans for the 20 next years
>Cheated on me in summer 2016 sexually (she still virgin)
>Her parents couldnt stand the dude because of his orgins so she decided to be with me also because she loved me
>Went to a huge depression with bad consequences
>Decided to forgive her
>Met her in christmass 2016 and spent the whole holiday and even christmas with her family in her X country
>I was sure that she was the one , i was the first one to be introduced to her family
> Decide to study in her country (x country) in september 2017
>She started telling me since mid august that she don't feel same as before with me
>Decided to break up but she was okay to stay friend with me because i couldn't go back to my country bcz i paid the unrefundable tuiton fees
>She admitted that she was with the dude that she cheated on me last summer 2016 and she did more sexual things with him (she still virgin)
>They do not date but they are friends with benzfits because of his origins so she has no futurz with him , she said its temporary with him
>She said there is maybe a possibility that we will return together if she feel something in real life with me , she study in the capital of her country and return each week in her hometown where the dude lives
>I am destroyed

What can i do , any advices please? , I am totally lost .
I fucked my life and i just need anything that could change that i am lost , help please
>>
Selling my soul for some vapid cunt who married someone else without a second thought.
>>
File: Sad.png (111KB, 378x314px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.png
111KB, 378x314px
>>18659781
I had two or three opportunities to fuck 8/10 qts in high school.

I was so painfully awkward I never made it happen.

Now, I've been with the same girl since I was 16, and it's so fucking hard to not think about other girls.

Things would be perfect if I wasnt such a stupid, anxious fuck, and had taken some time to experience some things before getting into a relationship with the greatest girl I've ever met.
>>
>>18669480
You find another girl dude. Pretty simple.

She cheated shes not worth it. Most of all she never told you about it till you were going to find out.
>>
>>18669420
Anti depressants?
>>18669480
Move on. Find another girl.
Sorry I dont have anything else to offer.
>>
>>18669511
What do you mean?
>>
>>18669523
Laziness is a common symptom of depression.
(Or he may just be a lazy piece of shit)

Have you talked about his laziness? If the fate of your family is on the line, it seems worth it to talk about it/get someone professional to talk to him about it.
>>
>>18669528
Already did that. I got him to go to therapy and get on antidepressants but it's not really made much of a difference he's still dosen't help out with anything and everything falls on my shoulders.
>>
Looking after myself physically in my teens
>>
>>18669533
Sounds like he may need different help (different meds, different therapist etc.)

Or he may just be fucking lazy.

Sorry I cant be of more help.
>>
>>18669597
Oh, and physical activity.

That's pretty much the only thing that helps with my chronic depression/lazy piece of shit syndrome.
>>
>>18660668
Just put in my two weeks myself. I'm having anxiety and depression over it now that I'm in my final days. hopefully it doesn't come to bite me in the ass. good luck to you though.
>>
not brushing my teeth
dropping out of school
having a bitch older sister
having a bi-polar mother
having a drug addict dad that couldn't bond with me until i became a drug addict 20 years after i was born
>>
>>18669597
Yah idk, he dosen't really try to help himself or feel better. It took a tone of work to get him to go get help in the first place. I think all I can really do is except that he's just not a very driven person and do what I can to pick up the slack. Like I said I do love him and it's not something I'd get a divorce over. I'd rather my kids have a dad, even if he is kind of a lazy one. I just do what I can to be supportive for him and try to have him get any help that he thinks might make a difference

>>18669600
Yah he dosen't do much physically at all. He has a bad back and that's part of it, but also I think that's just somewhat an excuse to not do things. Like I worked full time through all my pregnancies even tho it was really physically hard on me because that's what needed to be done to make sure our family is provided for. He just dosen't have that kind of drive, if something is hard for him he just kind if gives up even if it's something important. Idk, I'm hoping that with more therapy and working at it he will get better or at least learn better ways to handle stress other then just shutting down
>>
>>18669828
You sound like a wonderful wife.

I really hope he starts working harder to deserve you.
>>
Being so shy that I cant even make eye contact when talking to a girl.

Also, sometimes feeling like I have no emotions. Basically, doing/saying something just cause I know that's the normal/right thing.
Am I an actual psychopath or something?
>>
>>18669834
O geez , thank you, but no. If I were so wonderful he wouldn't be so depressed in the first place. I try my best but I feel really guilty that he is having so much trouble. Like it's somehow my fault and if I did better he wouldn't feel so overwhelmed and just give up like he dose. Idk I just wish that my help and the other help was enough and that he'd pull himself out of this. I try to be understanding but like I said it's hard on me and it's really hard too because I feel really guilty and resentful because it's not fair to our kids. They are what matters the most so having this issue affect them makes me feel like a bad mother and kind of mad at him for not being stronger for them, and then I just feel guilty all over again for being mad at him. I know he dosen't like being like this, who would? You know
>>
>>18669963
You sound like my girlfriend.

If anything's wrong with me, she immediately jumps to "well if I was better he would be completely happy"

I wish both of you would stop thinking that way, because the fact of the matter is that I'm lazy and depressed on my own accord, and if your husband is anything like me, he's the same way.

Please stop thinking like that, if you're anything like my girl, youre the best thing to ever happen to him.

No amount of love and understanding and kindness can change me. I have to want to change, and put forth the effort to change myself.
>>
>>18659781
I cheated on the only girl that was ever good to me, lied to her, about her, and dumped her after I fucked her best friend.

When I think back, I have so much regret.
>>
>>18670000
Learn from your mistakes.

Be better for the next one.
That's all we can do.
>>
>>18670000
Funny how it's never the girl writing those posts.
>>
>>18669991
I get what your saying but for me, in my relationship, it has more to do with me wanting kids and having them. I was the one who wanted a big family and he went along with it. Now that we have 4 little kids I think he's more then a bit overwhelmed and didn't realize what he was getting himself into when he decided to let me have the number of kids I wanted. I think it's a lot more work then he really thought he was taking on and I'm the one who begged for just one more baby. I should have seen that he was struggling sooner and held off on asking for another child. My kids are my everything but if I had known he was having such a hard time sooner I would not have pushed to have more children so soon. I mean I don't regret my kids or anything, I just feel guilty that all this responcibility has put so much of a strain on him
>>
>>18670017
He's a competent, grown ass man.

I mean, it'd be one thing if you were poking holes in condoms.

But he signed up for what he signed up for. You can blame yourself for swaying him one way or another, but the fact of the matter is that he made a decision.
Now he has to take responsibility.

Again, not your fault.
>>
I regret to not removing the toxic person in my environment while I could have. Now I'm stuck with that person and my life been while getting better still got this one thorn that stab me from time to time.

I learn the hard way that the truth is, it doesn't matter if the person is your family or just another person, you'll have to remove them immediately. People won't think about you less if you done that, they might scorn because one or other reason, but they'll respect you for standing your ground and not taking bullshit.
>>
Not doing more bane posting before it got stale.
I thought it was a shit meme at first, I really should have taken it more seriously from the get go.
>>
Believing in love
>>
File: 1501360405987.jpg (203KB, 1221x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1501360405987.jpg
203KB, 1221x1213px
My entire life is a regret. I'm about to be thirty, have had lots of opportunities to do great things with my life but I just haven't. I'm a fat pathetic lazy man who's boring soulless and annoying to boot. Every day I wake up hoping to die because I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself. I have friends and family who love me but I only show them enough of me to love. I had to hire a whore to take my virginity because no sane or attractive woman would get anywhere near me (not that I blame them). I've wasted my life. All of my golden years are behind me and they were shit too. I never lived.
>>
>>18669221
>nigga i tried already.
You don't "try", you either do it or you're a huge faggot.
>>18669359
People tend to only display their best at first, this is an universal thing, its even worse when the said person seems to be just what you wanted, you should be aware of that.
>>
>>18670090
Fuck, you are basically me in 5 years.
>>
>>18670188
You have time to turn things around. Go and live. Please... Go live.
>>
>>18670050
No I see that, that's why I said I get resentful about it. I wish he would just pull himself up by his boot staps and find whatever it is he needs to man up for his family. At the same time tho I recognize my roll in what's going on and realize that no one wants to be depressed. It's not like he set out to make things harder on us or let us down. It's not like he likes being overwhelmed and is doing it to be spiteful or something. I think he just dosen't know how to change it and can't help feeling that way.
>>
>>18669480
>What can i do , any advices please?
Stop getting out of your path because of a woman, make a life plan FOR YOU and stick to it, only get with a woman who is willing to tag along with you while you do your thing, , never let anyone divert you from it.
>>
>>18670291
I wish there was something I could do.

Just don't blame yourself.

Good luck.
>>
>>18670015
Maybe because 4chan is heavily populated by men and not women?
>>
>>18670466
Lots of girls on /adv/.
>>
>>18670419
Thank you :) that's really kind of you to say. I'll do my best
>>
College is my biggest regret. I started at 18 dropped out then started again when I was almost 22. Now I'm 25 and this might be my last semester because I can't even afford to pay for 2 classes. I have around $2,000 left and I'm deep in a CS degree where I'm totally unprepared because I took most of my classes at my community college and didn't learn shit. Honestly thinking about killing myself but I'm too pussy to try.
>>
>>18670466
Girls on /adv/ are mostly lurkers, they only post on threads that they will not get bashed because of their slutness.
>>
>>18659848
Remember your here forever
>>
>>18659781
>Had a semi-romantic friend when I was like 14. We met at summer camp, and we spoke for hours every single day for 4 or so years. We never did anything, because she was 3 years younger than me, and I was ashamed of all of it even though I really liked her. After fighting for months toward the end I ghosted her and didn't talk to her again for over 2 years. My brother is still friends with her, and I lied about forgiving her, but she lied too I guess.
>Met a girl in college. We were bros for a year, and one day I decided I really liked her. I was about to ask her out, and she dropped that she had a boyfriend the entire time. I was a beta orbiter for another year. I spaghetti'd constantly around her. Ended up breaking contact and losing a pretty good friend. I still hear from her every once in awhile, and I halfassedly participate in the conversations, because I miss her, but I don't want to be used
>Flirted with my best friend's younger sister for years. Never thought she had feelings for me. She sends me a pic of her in the shower, no nips, but wet in a towel with a big grin on her face. Text her for weeks while I'm away at school. See her at home over break. Ask her out. She says yes. We go out to dinner. She doesn't talk to me for a year and a half. She only recently started saying hi to me when I'm at their house now. It's fucking awkward, and I don't want to talk about it with anybody, because I have no idea how I fucked things up, and I'm very embarrassed about the whole thing.
>>
>>18659781
Deciding my career when I was 10. It's been 30 years and I'm still not a profession musician. Now I'm 40 with no real life job skills.
Choosing to have a performance orientated career is the stupidest decision a person can make.
>>
Doing absolutely nothing for 3 years .
>>
>>18669963
>>18670017
>>18670291
Why did you have to post here?! I'm used to selfish vapid whores in this board, not comprehensive family women, i'm sad now... fuck.

Also good luck for you and your family.
>>
>>18659781
Not going to my grandad's funeral.
>>
>>18671041
Deciding on being a guitarist.

SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY practicing, rehearsing, dealing with other musicians and buying expensive gear.
and all people say is can you play song "s and so"? or play Stairway to Heaven?
23 and its impossible keeping a metal band together in California
>>
>>18671041
Did you go to music school?
>>
>>18659781
masturbated in front of my husbands friend

>fell asleep on the couch and husband and his friend came home drunk and it woke me >husband walked right by me to bed and friend sat in a chair
>I started to get up and go to bed and told him to take the couch
>he wanted me to stay and talk
>he tells me hes always though me hot
>flattered and blush
>he starts rubbing his dick, then unzips and starts to masturbate
>I freeze and watch and he encourages me to play with myself
>I ignore but watch him then touch myself and he coaxes me
>pull shorts down and masturbate, felt scared and good
>hear husband get up so I pull up and friends zips up and I go to bed
>>
>>18671801
OH don't even get me started on how much time I've wasted on school.
>>
File: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif (2MB, 319x264px) Image search: [Google]
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.gif
2MB, 319x264px
>>18659781
>nerdy kid always reading books
>get bullied for it
>decide to try hard and become a chad
>start hanging out with normie kids
wasted highschool partying and doing stupid teenage shit isntead of studying
>stuck in some shitty college learning comp sci
>want to learn maths, bio, chem and physics but tfw not part of my major
>tfw newfound love and interest for all stem subjects
>tfw wasted my chances to get into a good uni and study that stuff
>tfw will never work in said fields
>tfw cursed to work in IT till i die or an hero
>tfw cant balance chad lifestyle of friends and my passion for /sci/
>>
>>18671901
cont.
worst part is
>felt lonely around normie kids
>felt lonely around nerd kids
>always felt isolated from everybody else
>be friends with everybody but still feel like you dont belong
>>
>>18669359
I was with someone who literally brought out the worst in me. He was an utterly useless human being who preached empathy and much left wing bullshit. As time went on, I learned that no matter what was done for him he would continually take, demean, lie, cheat and obfuscate. How can you put your all into someone who's sole concern is their ego? The total narcissist is the worst sort of leech to attach itself to you. He thinks I'm a psychopath, a manipulative piece of shit, he hates himself so much he projected it all at me and assured that everything would be tainted. Rather than becoming an asshole due to his ways, I learned strength and endurance, peace in myself and my ability to love deeply and honestly. I'm pretty sure he pitied me, and only kept me around as my companionship made him feel better about himself.
Do I regret knowing him, a lost boy who howls like a wolf? Not particularly. I do regret not placing distance between us from early on, he would have appreciated me more and depended on me less.
>>
>continually posting here
>discovering the meaninglessness of life
>>
joining college instead of the military
I'm not in the USA
here there's age limit to the top courses in the army/ navy/ etc

I'm dumb as a brick
>>
Getting into LDR's, every single time, I'm the one who gets fucked over and hurt by people I thought felt mutual.

I tell myself I won't get into them but I "catch feelings" easily and it always ends up happening..
>>
>>18659781
not trying to go further with a girl
>>
>>18659781
I did nothing for 8 years. No job, no school, no dating, nothing. Now the girl I'm wildly in love with is dating some other dude, and I realize what a piece of shit I am.
>>
I regret i wasnt born a vampire loli. I cry myself to sleep every night. Everytime i think about it, i just feel this deep sense of loss.

Not even trolling, this is genuinely how i feel.

I just want to be cute and wear pretty dresses. But i was born a guy even though i never chose it. I cant afford hormone therapy or anything either.
>>
Not fucking my hot as fuck friend out of respect for her bf

You'd never believe the anger after my faps
>>
Now that I look at it, that's hilarious. I never thought of it that way.
>>
>>18672462
That's a good thing, you didn't allow a whore to be a whore.
>>
>>18669079
Looking back at it, I see it. That's hilarious. I never thought of it like that. So much for the 'happy ending' in that one.
>>
>>18671909

Mate, you got to realize that you have to stop visiting other peoples worlds and start creating your own.
>>
>>18664810
1p-lsd , research chemical
>>
>>18671990
I think my ex was a narcissist type as well. I only learned this after it was over and I was trying to understand what the fuck had just happened. What I learned is that they pick you for a reason. That strength, peace, all the things that make you strong are what attract them to you in the first place. Then they get pleasure out of destroying it because those are the things they can never have.

And after what I have been through, I really see the truth in that.
>>
>>18659781
>Staying in a relationship with a girl who couldn't stop flirting with guys to try and get things out of them
>Staying in a relationship with a girl who lied to me about her plans to go on a date with someone else
>Getting back into a relationship with a girl who cheated on me and dumped me
>Taking said girl back after she cheated again and again
>Waiting 5 years to dump said girl
>>
Wearing my seat belt some years ago one night when I got in a nearly fatal car crash leaving me physically and mentally disabled to a certain extent.
>>
>>18660669
Same. I definitively would've shot some kids at my school if I'd had access to guns back then. I don't have the desire to kill anyone anymore and I like my job way too much but man it would've been fun to see those fuckers die.
>>
>>18672494
Exactly. He shat on everything I stood for, undermined my achievements and experiences. All while hiding in a cave, doing nothing but jerkin it on Snapchat with hoes.
>>
I regret not talking to my ex's best friend. He never liked me even though he had never met me and my ex ended up leaving me for him. I'm convinced that if I'd talked to him and cleared things up between us my ex at least would not have ended up mirroring his despite for me.
>>
Every part of my college career
My GPA is not good and I hate my major (enviornmental science)
I skipped an important class today thinking I was going to change majors but now I realize that I probably wont get accepted into the business school ever
I dont want to continue with what I'm doing but it doesnt seem like The res any alternatives. I dont want to dissapoint my mother by dropping out and I dont want to work low level jobs for the rest of my life
Everyday I think about killing myself but the thought of my friends and family dealing with that makes it impossible
How do I escape this hell
>>
>>18667451
I was an active self harmer for almost a decade and while I do warn women about it they've never had a problem with it.
>>
Not giving into my eating disorder fully, now I'm a skinnyfat fuck with too little energy to exercise and a body that looks like shit.
>>
>>18671755
>23 and its impossible keeping a metal band together in California.
Why would you have a metal band in a place that everybody listen to nigger music?
>>
File: winters.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
winters.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>18659781
part of me wishes I went into the military straight out of high school like I had always planned. In hine sight im glad I didnt in a way because now if I do go in ill be going in with a degree in about a year, but now theres a part of me that doesnt want to go in at all.
I could have been out by now, with college paid, veteran status and I can settle into this other career I want. I dont know, my plan is still more or less the same but I could have had more if I wasnt so stubborn with my plan and was willing to sacrifice things
>>
>>18672602
If you forced the exercise and attempted to eat right, your body would adapt so that you would have more energy.
>>
I stumbled across some articles on Emotional Unavailability in women yesterday and spent a good 3-4 hours reading about it. It gave me so many insights into my last couple of relationships and triggered some serious introspection about how I choose dating partners. I regret that I didn't know this stuff before. I've heard a proverb that 90% of success is preparation and if I had been prepared I wouldn't have made the mistakes I did.
Relationships (especially failed ones) teach us so much about who we are and what to expect from someone in a relationship. With the knowledge I have now, I'll recognize women (and men in a nonromantic sense) to pass up before I ever get emotionally involved. I know I wouldn't have given the last girl the time of day if I had the insight on her personality and baggage that I have now, and she probably feels the same about me.
>>
>sex with 3 wives

they all hit on me, community college is full of retards who get married at 18 or 22
>>
>>18675059
>they all hit on me, community college is full of retards who get married at 18 or 22
You're not suggesting it's retarded for an adult to get married are you?
>>
so many cucking posts. I didn't fall for this meme because I told myself I wouldn't take anything seriously until I was like 26-29. All of my friends but 1 have divorced. Anyone below 25 is setting up for failure
>>
File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
My biggest regret is not marrying the one girl that made me happy when I was younger. She witnessed me marry two different wrong girls too.

Sure I'm married now and she makes over $100k annually and is responsible. She wants kids and I don't want kids anymore. She's a hell of a catch but I'm not as happy as the one that did make me happy.

I can't change change my path as this will be my third divorce and I'm in my thirties with a teenage son from my first marriage. Basically, I'm in too deep with this girl I married.

I often check on social media how the girl that made me happy is doing every now and then. She's not doing anything that makes over $25k annually, but she manages to get by.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.