[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7268.png (288KB, 460x620px)
IMG_7268.png
288KB, 460x620px
I started talking to this girl a couple weeks ago, we met on social media. She seemed cool and we had a lot of similar interests. I got her number and a few days later we went on a date. She lives an hour away from me so that already had me kinda hesitant but I figured "whatever, if I like her it's worth it."
So we hung out, it was a little weird since it was our first time but it went good overall. I'm 24 years old, I thought she was just a couple years younger than me but she's actually 19 and that was another red flag but nonetheless, we continued talking. Shes a nice girl but also kind of immature which isn't surprising considering her age.

She's got all sorts of tattoos and plans on getting more and desu I don't know how I feel about that..
She also post provocative pictures on social media with her ass and boobs hanging out and to me that's just not something a decent girl would post. I always initiate conversation but she's always responsive and flirty I just wish she would initiate too.
Im not really sure what to do at his point, we had sex the second time we hung out and I'd like to at least be fwb but I'm not worried if it doesn't happen. I guess we're looking for different things, but I've never been in a relationship in my life. I don't know how these things work and I'm just trying my best to avoid hurting this girls feelings because she is a nice girl but I guess I'm looking for something more serious with a girl that; lack for a better word, is more..decent.
What do I do? I'm oblivious to how these things work and idk if I'm just overthinking things. Sometimes I feel like I really like her and other times I'm completely ok if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>18659654
she's not initiative, but always responsive and flirty... she won't be hurt.
>>
>>18659669
We'll I talked to her on the phone a couple days ago and I asked her if she saw us going anywhere because I don't know how else to ask but to be straightforward and she said that she did and wanted to know if I thought the same, I said yea I just wanted to know because I didn't want to waste your time or mine. So yea, idk what to think because it's just some mixed signals. There's more to it than that but just the gist.
>>
>we met on social media
there's your problem
you can't "meet" anyone on social media
meeting on social media is the equivalent of a party hook up

you see some random cute or hot bitch you want to stick your dick into but since you are too much of a pussy to go and get what you want you decide to be nice and make small talk so you don't feel guilty about fucking some random slut, instead you would have fucked that girl that works at target part time and goes to school, but you will never be able to say something personal about her like, "I used to bang this girl from college buy had to stop after our career paths took different courses.'

who knows you might just hit it off but 95% of the time you end up trying to force things and shit goes bad.
stop trying to find love online, which only focuses on the superficial things. go to school, get a job, but find someone you can actually get to know first before you think about getting serious
>>
>>18659682
>too much of a pussy to go and get what you want

She hit me up, I just kept it going. I've talked to other girl, irl, it just didn't work out for other reasons. Other than that though, you're right. Social media sucks for meeting a good woman. Or woman in general unless if just to fuck.
>>
>>18659692
If you don't know the person in real life you shouldn't even add them
Sounds like a whore needing more attention
but other than that you seem alright mate
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.