[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-GF hates me, talking about about me to her friends, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Why do all girls seem the same? I really thought my ex was different, and she is in the way that, she doesn't go out get drunk / sleep around and shit like that, she's a nice girl. But even then after one year together, after having an amazing connection with each other, being each others firsts, making lots of good memories, she breaks up with me? I stopped contact as all we were doing was arguing and being horrible to each other, but I just don't get it. We were perfect. In fact she was the one who wanted it to work, the one talking of a future, always being cute with me writing me paragraphs how she'd be lost without me and stuff. But now it just seems she can't remember anything, and I'm a bad person who she hates? What do I do bros.
>>
Welcome to emotions enjoy ur stay
>>
>>18659649
If It was so perfect, why'd she break up with you?
>>
>>18659656
Because a lot of other stuff was going on outside the relationship, like her getting back in contact with her dad after so long, moving school as she got bullied in her last, those same people trying to come between us, her mum giving birth, I mean towards the end yeah we were both pretty stressed and it was a strain on the relationship but between me and her personally, nothing bad happened and we were great together.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.