[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1503626608644.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503626608644.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
How come women never seem interested in me let alone like me?

>Get SC from girl in my AP class.
>Talk to her for a few days
>Ask her if she wants to go see a movie
>Cant I have plans
>Try again two weeks later, ask if she wants to chill
>Mom won't let me
>Ask her if she even asked
>"No".

>Go to football game with friends
>Cute girl in front of us in the snack line
>She's with a couple of girls but she's looking around
>We lock eyes and I smile but she just looks away, sometimes looking back at me
>The looking away thing happens often with girls, I'll meet her gaze and smile or nod and she'll sometimes smile but mostly she just looks in a different direction.

I honestly don't get it, I dress nice, I'm well groomed, great hygiene, and I can't be too ugly because a majority of my ratings are 6.5-8/10 plus I'm like 5'10 with shoes on.
>>
You're not doing anything wrong, you're just too short and there's nothing you can do about it. Get ripped and read real books (classic literature)
>>
>>18659483
Do you have aspergers?
>>
>>18659496
>you're just too short and there's nothing you can do about it.
Don't listen to this guy

>>18659483
Getting good with women takes a lot of patience and time like anything else; maybe they did think you were cute but something put them off (that may not be your fault, just chemistry)

More importantly, the thing to remember is confidence is more important than looks, ambition more important than wealth, and rejection is nothing personal.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.