[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl that I know at uni got drunk and is saying all sorts of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Red-Broken-Heart-Clipart.png (79KB, 2000x1639px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Broken-Heart-Clipart.png
79KB, 2000x1639px
Girl that I know at uni got drunk and is saying all sorts of shit via FB messaging about how she thinks I'm cute, perfect, all this stuff.
Normally I'd be over the moon but I really don't want a relationship with this person, and I'm getting a bit stressed about this.
I tried to gently let her down and reaffirm her self esteem but it doesn't seem to have worked. She herself has said that she might regret all this tomorrow so I at a certain point I said I'm ignoring the rest of her messages tonight. This seems to have set her off and through the small previews I caught messages like 'I want to die' etc. I'm not opening them up to avoid triggering the 'read' thing.
As far as I'm concerned she's lucky because if I pulled this shit with a female classmate I'd be lucky to not get dragged in front of whatever the HR equivalent is of university the next week about sexual harrassment.
The fuck do I do? I have a compulsory once a week meeting with this person in a larger group. I don't want to be responsible for whatever brash action she might take. As soon as the semester is over I plan to sever contact in all ways I can.
>>
>>18659463
She'll be fine, people get drunk and do embarrassing shit all the time
>>
File: year-of-the-fire-rooster-top.jpg (91KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
year-of-the-fire-rooster-top.jpg
91KB, 640x401px
>>18659463

First, get screenshots of the drunken messages. You need to protect yourself if you accused of "taking advantage" of a drunken woman. People 'mis-remember' things the morning after a drug or drink-filled night. Especially in uni.

Second, don't get romantically involved with a alcoholic.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.