[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medfags HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: received_1584557128226617.png (19KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
received_1584557128226617.png
19KB, 165x115px
>be me
>have trouble waking up in the morning, feel heavily sleepy, literally have trouble just opening my eyes
>can easily go back to deep sleep just seconds after waking up
>visit doc, tells me to go see psychiatrist asap, likely have depression
>do, taking antidepressants and anxiolytics since March
>meds have helped with mood and panic attacks overall but still can't sleep and wake up like a normal person
>this has been going on for about a year and a half every. Single. Day.

Is this part of the depression? I haven't seen anyone co plain about it before. I'm not overweight so it'd be weird for it to be sleep apnea.

Help me PLEASE. I can't deal with this any longer.
I don't care about the meaningless void I feel inside, I just want to be able to sleep and get my good mornings back. I wasn't able to attend morning classes last semester because of this shit. It's ruining my life and I can't help but wonder if this will continue on till the rest of my days. And if so, I might as well just an hero.

PLEASE HELP I CAN'T DEAL ANYMORE WHAT'S THE ANSWER
>>
Caffeine and vitamins will help. Take some Vitamin tablets and you'll feel the effects after 6 weeks. Drink energy drinks a couple of times a week. Oh and exercising will Definitely improve your sleeping habits.

I was in the same situation as you back in like 2010 and the doctor told me to do all those things (even the energy drinks) after about 3 months I was feel and it's possible you'll immediately effects.
>>
>>18659342
Didn't help with my fucking spelling though hahaha

*After about three months I was feeling better and it's possible you'll feel immediate effects
>>
Your medication for anxiety makes you relaxed. That is also going to play a large part in the morning, especially waking up
>>
Stop masturbation as it drains your Chi.
>>
>>18659342
This appeared seemingly out of no where though. Back when it started I drank coffee often, managed to get time to exercise and had decent eating habits. I honestly don't get it.

I don't have much faith in your advice, but I might give it a shot anyway because I'm pretty much desperate. Thanks

>>18659350
True, but compared to when I wasn't yet taking them, my mornings were about the same struggle as they are now.
>>
>>18659388
Try it anyway see how it goes, everyone is different
>>
Bump of agony
>>
>>18659318
Take adderall. i took adderall last night, passed out at 2, and woke up at 8 am wide awake.
>>
>>18659318
Stop going to bed at 6am and expect to be vivid and awake at 8am, ready to go.

Go visit a doc that will prescribe one of these sleeping-lab sessions where they analyse your sleep behaviour. If it is as bad as you say, I wonder why your doc hasn't even suggested this.
>>
>>18661101
I'll usually go to bed at 11pm, 1AM max. Just want to wake up at 9:30
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.