[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop visit 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481477267865.jpg (60KB, 720x961px) Image search: [Google]
1481477267865.jpg
60KB, 720x961px
4chan has unironically ruined my life. I found 4chan a few years ago when i was 16, i had friends, i was partying alot etc. I was the typical normalfag.

After a while i started staying home, choosing 4chan over socializing. The addiction is currently so bad i barely get any sleep because i can't leave this place.

I get that everyone who has successfully left this place for good can't even reply but i'm still giving it a shot. I want to become a normie.
>>
>>18659273
Actually 4chan hasnt done anything you have.

As soon as you accept that you can start changing yourself.
>>
>>18659273
Try only browsing it occasionally on a (don't kill me) cell phone when you're on public transportation or in line or something. I can't say to quit it entirely, that would be hypocritical of me
>>
>>18659278
This. Nobody is coming to save you op. Accept your responsibility to yourself.
>>
You want to become a normie?
What, follow whatever shitbrained trend is in the air at any given time? Live a 9 to 5 to 65 career path in which you focus more on having an up and up job and being "successful" than actually living your life and enjoying it in the company of those close to you, which is completely possible without putting yourself in more and more expensive living conditions in a rabbithole chase after the shitty and financially contradicting american dream? Listen to repetitive crap music that's pumped out of the music industry's anus that's now essentially all being written by the same three organizations? Talk about pursueing your dreams throughout highschool than never fucking do so because you're trained to be more concerned with "making a living" and being a good citizen ahead of your own desires?

Remember, anon. You're here forever.
>>
>>18659587
don't listen to this guy

be positive
instead of saying to yourself that you're not going on 4chan today, say that you just don't go on 4chan, that it isn't part of your day to day life.
i'm kinda pulling this out of my ass but think of not going on 4chan as a gain, not as a loss.
>>
>>18659273
Find something else to obsess with, my best bet would be a game, but you can try anything else, you just need to put your mind into something else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.