[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bad person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0212.jpg (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
73KB, 900x600px
Long story short, I've been in a relationship for six years, my first everything and have fallen in love with someone I haven't even met. Seriously contemplating breaking it off with my partner for this other person, but current partner is happy in relationship and would be shocked.
Do I cut contact with this new person and see if my feelings change or do I break it off now because I'm feeling like if it was true love I wouldn't fall for someone else.
The new person is also a downgrade in every way. Why do I feel like this.
>>
>>18659218
"True love" in the sense you never ever feel anything for anyone else doesn't exist.
Relationship are a choice. If you want to be with your SO, be with them. Put effort in your relationship, make them happy, spend time together. Otherwise, break it off and be ready to go through this in a few years from now with your new SO.
>>
>>18659218
Ill tell you what i tell all "first everythings". If you love her still after that long this is as good as it gets, and outside temptations will always fuck with you.

i have this best friend ive always been into. Weve fucked before but nothing ever came of us. I still have feelings for her and probably always will.

Now i also have this fiancée who i love very much and im happy with. Have never cheated and dont plan on it because i know how useless it is. But i still talk to the other girl (no lines crossed in conversation we talk like friends.)

If i talk to her every single day, i notice i start feeling stronger for her and i start getting annoyed and angry with my girlfriend over dumb shit (that seem unrelated but im sure it is) and i start resenting her and our sex stops.

Then if i stop talking to the other friend.. Even for like 2 days, everything goes back to normal and im in blissful love land again. Once i found the pattern i limited my talk with her. Now its all good.
>>
>>18659251
>get ready to go through this again in a few years
Ouch, but it's so true. I feel like I want to be single so I can talk to this new person guilt free. At the moment we have acknowledged our feelings for each other but aren't going any further.
Like the other poster said, when I talk to this person I get angry over every little thing my SO does and it's like I'm waiting for an excuse to break up with them, and I find myself thinking back over the years over terrible things they've done and that I should've ended it then, although we've gotten over those issues now. I think I will cut down on contact with this other person.
>>
>>18659218
>have fallen in love with someone I haven't even met
This is stretching it OP and tells me you are so unhappy with your relationship that any excuse to end it will do.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.